Anyone in same position as me this month? new here x

adamswifey

misscarried 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hello all.
So i had a misscarrige found at at 12 baby was 9. have had one period since, and if i have not come on my period at end of this month ill be taking a test and HOPING for good news and a new arrival in 9 months.
Anybody else around the same???
Love & luck to all x x :flower:

Hey, first of all I am so sorry for your loss. I suffered a missed miscarriage in march found out at 12 week scan that our little one had died at 10 weeks had an erpc on the 31st March got my first period on the 1st May and was hoping I wouldnt get another period but had a bit of a weird one ended up being rushed to a&e on the 24th May with severe bleeding they think I suffered an early miscarriage but werent 100% sure. I finally stopped bleeding after about two weeks and after doing an opk test found out was ovulating so I am not in the two week to see if I get my period fingers crossed I don't.

So in a similar position to you wishing you lots of luck and sending :dust: to you

:flower:

I have just today got my 2nd AF since D&C, i had a mmc, discovered at scan, i was 13 weeks x

Hi
I found out i was pregnant on 15th april, I went to the hospital thinking i had a really bad water infection to find out iwas pregnant! It was a shock but i got used to it, I found out in the same hour it may be ectopic pregnancy (it was not) I was in the hospital a few days and found out i was going to miscarry. It was my first pregnancy and i find it hard to stop thinking about it.

I have had my first AF a week ago now but i am having mild craps like just before AF arrives but not as intense is this normal?
My HCG levels showed normal on the 15th May so I know i had fully miscarried.

Now i would like to try but im scared but hopefull. i never thought I wanted a baby until this.

i just had my first period since my mc last month. this month i will be waiting to see if i get good news as well. i think i am about to ovulate since i am getting white discharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->