• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone in yorkshire

south yorkshire - Barnsley here.

lol I think you're going to have to be a bit more specific when you say "yorkshire" for a meet up haha. for example, bridlington/scarborough is absolutely nowhere near doncaster/barnsley/sheffield ;)

im in the middle of doncaster and scarborourgh :) if anyone is interested in meeting up? :)

im in the middle of doncaster and scarborourgh :) if anyone is interested in meeting up? :)

There's a hell of a lot of distance between the too! Can you narrow it down a bit more?

Technically, im not in Yorkshire but very close to Doncaster x

I'm in Doncaster, I'm also looking for some experienced baby wearing mamas in this area that can help me getting to grips with a back carry. But just meeting up for a natter & coffee would be great too x

I used to live in leeds. I live in bradford now. I miss leeds very much. Leeds meet anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->