• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone in yorkshire

I'm very much up for a Leeds meet - I only recently moved to the area and don't really know anyone :)

I'm very much up for a Leeds meet - I only recently moved to the area and don't really know anyone :)

Sounds good to me hun, where abouts in Leeds are you? I'm in Leeds 9. Have lived here just over a year but don't really know anyone :blush:

Sounds good to me hun, where abouts in Leeds are you? I'm in Leeds 9. Have lived here just over a year but don't really know anyone :blush:

I'm in Leeds 26, Ive lived here since 2007 but don't really know anyone with babies or children!

I'm in Leeds too! Quite a lot of people from Leeds. A meetup would be nice x

Yay! Quite a few of us from Leeds, are any of you ladies on Facebook? There is a group called "Leeds Mums" We arrange meetups on there, we are all going to Wacky Warehouse on Thursday :happydance:

Yay! Quite a few of us from Leeds, are any of you ladies on Facebook? There is a group called "Leeds Mums" We arrange meetups on there, we are all going to Wacky Warehouse on Thursday :happydance:

I'm on Facebook ill have a look for it!

oohhh can i join? :) x

Mrs_X - Have you sent a request to join? :D

Numero - Yay! Hopefully you'll be accepted soon :happydance:

I'm in Calverley, I'll have a look on the Facebook page if I can find it!

Hope you ladies manage to find it and join :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->