• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone in yorkshire

I've just been crying with laughter. Awesome laughs!! It is a big shame :( big step to me then to me now, thought I'd never get pregnant. We had so much support for each other during that thread *wipes tear* :blush: xxx

I've just been crying with laughter. Awesome laughs!! It is a big shame :( big step to me then to me now, thought I'd never get pregnant. We had so much support for each other during that thread *wipes tear* :blush: xxx

Aww bless hun :haha: I'm glad you never gave up hope, even after everything you have been through :hugs: xxx

We got there in end :thumbup: couldn't have done it without support from family, friends and here:thumbup: xxx

We got there in end :thumbup: couldn't have done it without support from family, friends and here:thumbup: xxx

You sure did! Aww bless, you know what they say chick? Good things come to those who wait :thumbup: xxx

Im right next to Leeds. .in bradford :D
Small world, eh?! lol

I live In Queensbury, In Bradford!! Yorkshire Rocks ;)

I'm living in Elland at the mo (in between Halifax and Huddersfield), previously lived in Bradford x

I'm also from Huddersfield, would love to hear from other hudds ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->