• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone in yorkshire

Zebra - Yeah, that's what they are there for hun :thumbup: Don't think that you are ever pestering them if you need to call them, they will tell you that themselves further along the line, they were always telling me that no question is a silly question. Ewww! They shouldn't be smoking around the door!! :nope: Thank you for coming to meet us today, was nice seeing you both again and seeing how much Moo Bean had grown :happydance: xxx

Numero - I'll ask the owner of the group to have a look and accept you hun. We had a lovely time today thank you :flower:

I feel a lot more calm and don't feel like I am pestering them now I have met them :haha: All good :thumbup: No problem hun, thank you to you all as well, always lovely to see you, we had a good laugh :haha: I can't believe it has grown 4 days ahead :cloud9: xxx

Glad to hear you feel calmer about ringing them hun, you never know when you may need some advice :thumbup: You're welcome hun, right back at you! Hehe. Glad you liked my little rhymes :rofl: They sure do grow quick chick, it doesn't go any slower once they are here either :wacko: xxx

Thanks hun :thumbup: they have put me at ease, very helpful, happy with the midwives. Hehe :thumbup: They were hilarious!! Loved Karl's jokes too. I struggle to laugh and talk a lot at the moment as I want to heave all the time, I do it with loads of people, feel rude doing it, I just can't help it. Emma was funny, will get her back :haha: I was like wow at the scan, trying not to laugh cause it moves my tummy :haha: I am amazed at how much Tyler has grown and how alert he is :cloud9: xxx

Zebra - Yeah, that's what they are there for hun :thumbup: Don't think that you are ever pestering them if you need to call them, they will tell you that themselves further along the line, they were always telling me that no question is a silly question. Ewww! They shouldn't be smoking around the door!! :nope: Thank you for coming to meet us today, was nice seeing you both again and seeing how much Moo Bean had grown :happydance: xxx

Numero - I'll ask the owner of the group to have a look and accept you hun. We had a lovely time today thank you :flower:

I feel a lot more calm and don't feel like I am pestering them now I have met them :haha: All good :thumbup: No problem hun, thank you to you all as well, always lovely to see you, we had a good laugh :haha: I can't believe it has grown 4 days ahead :cloud9: xxx

Glad to hear you feel calmer about ringing them hun, you never know when you may need some advice :thumbup: You're welcome hun, right back at you! Hehe. Glad you liked my little rhymes :rofl: They sure do grow quick chick, it doesn't go any slower once they are here either :wacko: xxx

Thanks hun :thumbup: they have put me at ease, very helpful, happy with the midwives. Hehe :thumbup: They were hilarious!! Loved Karl's jokes too. I struggle to laugh and talk a lot at the moment as I want to heave all the time, I do it with loads of people, feel rude doing it, I just can't help it. Emma was funny, will get her back :haha: I was like wow at the scan, trying not to laugh cause it moves my tummy :haha: I am amazed at how much Tyler has grown and how alert he is :cloud9: xxx

You're welcome hun. Yay, Midwives are lovely hehe. Thanks hun, we are a right pair aren't we? :rofl: Don't feel rude hun, I'm sure people understand, we did, it can't be helped! :hugs: Emma is a nutter :haha: I can't wait until you get her back either, revenge is best served cold :winkwink: Aww bless, wait until Moo Bean starts doing the Mexican Wave inside your tummy so you can see it from the outside, it's like wow!!!! Tyler is growing so quick isn't he? He needs to slow down! :( Our handsome little prince :cloud9: xxx

You're welcome hun. Yay, Midwives are lovely hehe. Thanks hun, we are a right pair aren't we? :rofl: Don't feel rude hun, I'm sure people understand, we did, it can't be helped! :hugs: Emma is a nutter :haha: I can't wait until you get her back either, revenge is best served cold :winkwink: Aww bless, wait until Moo Bean starts doing the Mexican Wave inside your tummy so you can see it from the outside, it's like wow!!!! Tyler is growing so quick isn't he? He needs to slow down! :( Our handsome little prince :cloud9: xxx

Sure are :thumbup: No problem hun :hugs: Haha oh yes!! I hope so lol, I just randomly stop talking, face to face, on the phone, I try but I have to go all quiet. Thanks hun, I like to explain so people don't think I'm crazy, well I am but :haha: She is crazy, funny though. I am getting used to her humour, coming out of our shells :flower: :haha: That will be so cute to watch, funny what they can do in there :cloud9: He is yes!! Where has the time gone!! He is one gorgeous little man :flower: xxx

Excalibur, you didn't happen to register Tyler in Armley the other week did you?

Random question I know but when we went to register Seb the registrar mentioned that she'd. Had quite a few Tyler's lately, and one was Tyler James I remember...

Zebra - If you explain to people then they should understand chick (although you shouldn't have to explain yourself, you're pregnant! Says it all :thumbup: We are all crazy hehe! Wouldn't have it any other way though! I think we have all come out of our shells haven't we? We were all quiet at first but now you can't keep us quiet :rofl: Oh it's amazing to watch hun. Aww thank you so much hunni :cloud9: xxx

Redhead - I didn't hun, the only place we have registered him is at Wacky Warehouse in Lawnswood and we did that yesterday. We got Tyler registered at Compton Road in Harehills :)

Zebra - If you explain to people then they should understand chick (although you shouldn't have to explain yourself, you're pregnant! Says it all :thumbup: We are all crazy hehe! Wouldn't have it any other way though! I think we have all come out of our shells haven't we? We were all quiet at first but now you can't keep us quiet :rofl: Oh it's amazing to watch hun. Aww thank you so much hunni :cloud9: xxx

Redhead - I didn't hun, the only place we have registered him is at Wacky Warehouse in Lawnswood and we did that yesterday. We got Tyler registered at Compton Road in Harehills :)

I guess so :haha: if they don't know they soon will :happydance: Totally agree with you there hun, we sure have :haha: hehe that is very true, we are crackers :headspin: No need to thank me chick :flower: it is wonderful, proud to be apart of seeing him grow up :thumbup: xxx

I guess so :haha: if they don't know they soon will :happydance: Totally agree with you there hun, we sure have :haha: hehe that is very true, we are crackers :headspin: No need to thank me chick :flower: it is wonderful, proud to be apart of seeing him grow up :thumbup: xxx

Very true hehe! We are glad to have you both in our lives hun, great friends and fantastic Godparents :flower: xxx

Very true hehe! We are glad to have you both in our lives hun, great friends and fantastic Godparents :flower: xxx

Awww, that is sweet :cloud9: bless hun, thank you :flower: we can say the same about you all too though, brilliant friends, like family to us, can't believe it has been a year or just over :happydance: :hugs: many more fabulous years to come xxx

Awww, that is sweet :cloud9: bless hun, thank you :flower: we can say the same about you all too though, brilliant friends, like family to us, can't believe it has been a year or just over :happydance: :hugs: many more fabulous years to come xxx

You're more than welcome hun :flower: Aww thank you very much chick :hugs: Time has flown hasn't it? Doesn't seem 2 minutes ago since we started chatting on that other thread! Definetly more fabulous years to come! :happydance: xxx

You're more than welcome hun :flower: Aww thank you very much chick :hugs: Time has flown hasn't it? Doesn't seem 2 minutes ago since we started chatting on that other thread! Definetly more fabulous years to come! :happydance: xxx

No problem chick, it sure has! Time flies by these days. That thread was awesome, shame it all stopped. Oh yes :happydance: :haha: xxx

Zebra - It sure does chick! It was awesome, we had some right giggles on there hehe! I posted a while ago but I didn't get a response so I haven't bothered since :( xxx

Ooo did you? Might have been when I stopped coming on here for a little while, I am unsure what happened to them all. It indeed was a lovely thread though, all the support you got on there was great. Helped me and Andrew loads :thumbup: xxx

Ooo did you? Might have been when I stopped coming on here for a little while, I am unsure what happened to them all. It indeed was a lovely thread though, all the support you got on there was great. Helped me and Andrew loads :thumbup: xxx

Yeah I think it was when you stopped coming on here hun. I have seen WeeNat around the forums but I haven't spoken to her since the thread became unactive xxx

I remember Weenat, can't think of who else was on there now. Seems so long ago but doesn't at the same time lol xxx

I remember Weenat, can't think of who else was on there now. Seems so long ago but doesn't at the same time lol xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/891590-5dpo-moody-hell.html

Some of the things we talked about on there...so funny! :rofl: xxx

:haha::haha: Having a read through the thread now, the toilet humour is so funny. My wind hasn't got any better :haha:

That thread is epic :thumbup: xxx

:haha::haha: Having a read through the thread now, the toilet humour is so funny. My wind hasn't got any better :haha:

That thread is epic :thumbup: xxx

Had so many stitches from laughing when that thread was active..was unreal :rofl: Oh dear lol..not good :haha:

It sure is, shame everyone left :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->