• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone in yorkshire

Hope I don't get in trouble for this but here's the link :blush:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/393401737420033/

Pleased you are ok. I am good thank you, super nervous. Got my first ever midwife appointment tomorrow morning and then a scan early afternoon :) xxx

Pleased you are ok. I am good thank you, super nervous. Got my first ever midwife appointment tomorrow morning and then a scan early afternoon :) xxx

Glad to hear you are ok hun. Aww bless, you will be fine, it will start to kick in properly tomorrow when you get your Maternity notes :happydance: What time is your scan chick? xxx

Glad to hear you are ok hun. Aww bless, you will be fine, it will start to kick in properly tomorrow when you get your Maternity notes :happydance: What time is your scan chick? xxx

Thank you hun :flower: I hope so, scared of getting my bloods done with the bruising I have been getting recently. Eeeep it sure will :happydance: It is at 1:50pm :thumbup: xxx

Thank you hun :flower: I hope so, scared of getting my bloods done with the bruising I have been getting recently. Eeeep it sure will :happydance: It is at 1:50pm :thumbup: xxx

You're welcome hun :) Eeeks I bet you are, has the bruising not eased any yet? :( Yay! Not too late in the day then! We are taking Tyler to Wacky Warehouse and the session is from 11am-3pm I think, we can leave earlier though so we can meet you back here if you are still thinking of calling here afterwards? Don't want to miss out on seeing how much Moo Bean has grown! It's the Wacky Warehouse on Otley Road xxx

You're welcome hun :) Eeeks I bet you are, has the bruising not eased any yet? :( Yay! Not too late in the day then! We are taking Tyler to Wacky Warehouse and the session is from 11am-3pm I think, we can leave earlier though so we can meet you back here if you are still thinking of calling here afterwards? Don't want to miss out on seeing how much Moo Bean has grown! It's the Wacky Warehouse on Otley Road xxx

It hasn't no :( they are taking time to heal as I think my body is concentrating on baby more than me (which is a good thing) wanted them to stay so I can show them today. Glad it isn't as I was fed up of waiting all day. Aww super cute :cloud9: you don't have to come back early if you don't want too hun, we see you all the time, feel free to mingle a little if you'd like. I can post on here and show you, entirely up to you hun, we are kool with whichever :thumbup: Not sure where abouts it is hun, is it in the centre or? xxx

Aww no :( I suppose it is a good thing like you say as your body is concentrating on the baby. They might give you something today to try and prevent more bruising maybe? I bet, time seems to go so slow when you are waiting for something! I'll probably be better off letting you know tomorrow what's happening chick, 11am-3pm seems a long time lol, especially as Tyler will be probably sleep most of the day aswell. I'm not too sure where abouts it is either hun, we are meeting a few other Mums in Leeds and getting the bus with them as they know where they are going :thumbup: It's in Lawnswood xxx

Aww no :( I suppose it is a good thing like you say as your body is concentrating on the baby. They might give you something today to try and prevent more bruising maybe? I bet, time seems to go so slow when you are waiting for something! I'll probably be better off letting you know tomorrow what's happening chick, 11am-3pm seems a long time lol, especially as Tyler will be probably sleep most of the day aswell. I'm not too sure where abouts it is either hun, we are meeting a few other Mums in Leeds and getting the bus with them as they know where they are going :thumbup: It's in Lawnswood xxx

It sure is a good thing, I care more for baby as it is saving its life so I am dealing with the bruises, just scary. I have a horrible spot/cyst that has come up under my right arm too and it hurts like mad, my right arm is best for getting blood out of as well. They might do, I am unsure if there is a cure for it, telling them about it more because I am concerned in case I have done something wrong. Oooo Ooooo, I know where it is now!! I was there today funnily enough, myself and Andrew went to see our friend who we haven't seen in a while. It is in Bramhope. It is an ok pub, very busy, I didn't like the staff, so flipping rude! I did want to go play in the wacky warehouse myself mind :haha: You won't be too far away from me, you should come to the house to visit us maybe? Up to you hun :flower: xxx

It sure is a good thing, I care more for baby as it is saving its life so I am dealing with the bruises, just scary. I have a horrible spot/cyst that has come up under my right arm too and it hurts like mad, my right arm is best for getting blood out of as well. They might do, I am unsure if there is a cure for it, telling them about it more because I am concerned in case I have done something wrong. Oooo Ooooo, I know where it is now!! I was there today funnily enough, myself and Andrew went to see our friend who we haven't seen in a while. It is in Bramhope. It is an ok pub, very busy, I didn't like the staff, so flipping rude! I did want to go play in the wacky warehouse myself mind :haha: You won't be too far away from me, you should come to the house to visit us maybe? Up to you hun :flower: xxx

Aww bless your heart hunni :hugs: Eeeeks that's not good! Maybe mention that to your Midwife and see what she says? I don't think you could be doing anything wrong hun, then again, I'm not a Doctor hehe, it might be because you suffer from clotting. I know I bruise when having my blood taken but nothing like you have :( Ooo really? What a coincidence that is hehe! Ugh..I hope they are not rude tomorrow! :nope: I love Wacky Warehouse's, might have to go in myself once Tyler is a bit older and big enough to go in the mazes etc :haha: How far away is it from your house chick? We could possibly come to your house, would be easier wouldn't it? :D xxx

Aww bless your heart hunni :hugs: Eeeeks that's not good! Maybe mention that to your Midwife and see what she says? I don't think you could be doing anything wrong hun, then again, I'm not a Doctor hehe, it might be because you suffer from clotting. I know I bruise when having my blood taken but nothing like you have :( Ooo really? What a coincidence that is hehe! Ugh..I hope they are not rude tomorrow! :nope: I love Wacky Warehouse's, might have to go in myself once Tyler is a bit older and big enough to go in the mazes etc :haha: How far away is it from your house chick? We could possibly come to your house, would be easier wouldn't it? :D xxx

:flower: I think I will, it only came up today, it stings, hurts more when I move it. I have a huge list of things to talk to her about...again :haha: I doubt I am as I have been doing it the same every day, baffled. Maybe but I am not convinced as it has only come up recently. Maybe find out tomorrow. Ughh, it isn't nice when you bruise on your arm :( Yup, hehe big coincidence, I hope not for you as well, I was stood there for 5 minutes waiting for someone to come seat us, in the end I went to the bar, some old drunk fart pushed in so I was like excuse me I was here first then talked to some woman saying look can we go find a table ourselves as we don't seem to be getting seated by someone here. She was like yeah, just not on reserved tables. Once our meal was done, I was stuffed (huge portions) wanted to take it home, no sorry you can't do that. So I gave the ignorant cow hell as she looked at me like I was a freak for not eating it all. I don't think I will go there again. There is another wacky warehouse just up the road from us, not sure if it is any better as I haven't been in there. Haha that would be kool :haha: I'd join you :haha: If I could mind with me being pregnant and all. It isn't that far, about 10 ish minute drive, we could pick you up? Train station isn't far from here, we could walk you there and help you over the bridge. We are easy with what you'd like to do hun xxx

:flower: I think I will, it only came up today, it stings, hurts more when I move it. I have a huge list of things to talk to her about...again :haha: I doubt I am as I have been doing it the same every day, baffled. Maybe but I am not convinced as it has only come up recently. Maybe find out tomorrow. Ughh, it isn't nice when you bruise on your arm :( Yup, hehe big coincidence, I hope not for you as well, I was stood there for 5 minutes waiting for someone to come seat us, in the end I went to the bar, some old drunk fart pushed in so I was like excuse me I was here first then talked to some woman saying look can we go find a table ourselves as we don't seem to be getting seated by someone here. She was like yeah, just not on reserved tables. Once our meal was done, I was stuffed (huge portions) wanted to take it home, no sorry you can't do that. So I gave the ignorant cow hell as she looked at me like I was a freak for not eating it all. I don't think I will go there again. There is another wacky warehouse just up the road from us, not sure if it is any better as I haven't been in there. Haha that would be kool :haha: I'd join you :haha: If I could mind with me being pregnant and all. It isn't that far, about 10 ish minute drive, we could pick you up? Train station isn't far from here, we could walk you there and help you over the bridge. We are easy with what you'd like to do hun xxx

That's what they are there for chick, to answer questions you may have throughout your pregnancy, no question is silly, that's what they always told me. Fingers crossed you find out what's causing your bruising tomorrow chick, looks so painful and sore! Omg some people are just so ignorant! I don't know what this world is coming to..whatever happened to manners? Lol! Oh dear..they sound like they have poor customer service skills, better not start tomorrow or I'll give them a piece of my mind :haha: Woop woop, we'll have to take our little one's when Moo Bean is a little older then we can play too! :happydance: We won't have the car seat with us hun and also Emma is coming with so there won't be enough room, thank you for the offer though chick :hugs: I'll send you a message on whatsapp tomorrow and we'll sort something from there chick. Going to head to bed now as we are up early. I'll speak to you tomorrow hun and hopefully see you tomorrow :D Night night, sweet dreams :hugs: Can't wait to see how much Moo Bean has grown tomorrow :flower: xxx

That's what they are there for chick, to answer questions you may have throughout your pregnancy, no question is silly, that's what they always told me. Fingers crossed you find out what's causing your bruising tomorrow chick, looks so painful and sore! Omg some people are just so ignorant! I don't know what this world is coming to..whatever happened to manners? Lol! Oh dear..they sound like they have poor customer service skills, better not start tomorrow or I'll give them a piece of my mind :haha: Woop woop, we'll have to take our little one's when Moo Bean is a little older then we can play too! :happydance: We won't have the car seat with us hun and also Emma is coming with so there won't be enough room, thank you for the offer though chick :hugs: I'll send you a message on whatsapp tomorrow and we'll sort something from there chick. Going to head to bed now as we are up early. I'll speak to you tomorrow hun and hopefully see you tomorrow :D Night night, sweet dreams :hugs: Can't wait to see how much Moo Bean has grown tomorrow :flower: xxx

I hope they don't mind :haha: I will be there for hours asking this and that. Guess it is what they are there for, make the most of it as I don't know when the next appointment will be. Hate pestering them over the phone. I will let you know what happens if I do find out :thumbup: I know right, I was like ughh get me out of here already. People smoke right by the door and all, cough cough cough, so horrible! :haha: Please do, I'd laugh, they are so miserable! Awww yes!! That would be lovely :cloud9::haha: No worries hun, just let us know what you decide on, if we don't see you tomorrow we will see you again soon. Ok hun, speak to you tomorrow sometime :) Thanks chick, sweet dreams to you all too :hugs: Me and you both hun, exciting :happydance: Night night :wave: xxx

Hope I don't get in trouble for this but here's the link :blush:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/393401737420033/

I've requested to join the right, just need it to be accepted now! Hope you had a good time today?

Zebra - Yeah, that's what they are there for hun :thumbup: Don't think that you are ever pestering them if you need to call them, they will tell you that themselves further along the line, they were always telling me that no question is a silly question. Ewww! They shouldn't be smoking around the door!! :nope: Thank you for coming to meet us today, was nice seeing you both again and seeing how much Moo Bean had grown :happydance: xxx

Numero - I'll ask the owner of the group to have a look and accept you hun. We had a lovely time today thank you :flower:

Zebra - Yeah, that's what they are there for hun :thumbup: Don't think that you are ever pestering them if you need to call them, they will tell you that themselves further along the line, they were always telling me that no question is a silly question. Ewww! They shouldn't be smoking around the door!! :nope: Thank you for coming to meet us today, was nice seeing you both again and seeing how much Moo Bean had grown :happydance: xxx

Numero - I'll ask the owner of the group to have a look and accept you hun. We had a lovely time today thank you :flower:

I feel a lot more calm and don't feel like I am pestering them now I have met them :haha: All good :thumbup: No problem hun, thank you to you all as well, always lovely to see you, we had a good laugh :haha: I can't believe it has grown 4 days ahead :cloud9: xxx

I feel a lot more calm and don't feel like I am pestering them now I have met them :haha: All good :thumbup: No problem hun, thank you to you all as well, always lovely to see you, we had a good laugh :haha: I can't believe it has grown 4 days ahead :cloud9: xxx

Glad to hear you feel calmer about ringing them hun, you never know when you may need some advice :thumbup: You're welcome hun, right back at you! Hehe. Glad you liked my little rhymes :rofl: They sure do grow quick chick, it doesn't go any slower once they are here either :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->