Anyone just “feel” pregnant??

babyplease01

Reaction score
So I’m only 9dpo or so, so I know it’s early. I’m still getting bfns but today I could convince myself that it was trying to make a line. Or maybe I imagined a line. I don’t know.

But I feel so pregnant!! Well... technically, I FEEL queasy. But I feel like there’s just this sense of “knowing.” Not like “oh, I know I’m definitely pregnant” but I just really, really think I am and I can’t explain why I think that so adamantly with no real evidence and not an incredibly high chance of even conceiving this month. (We bd’d twice, I think two days before I o’d. Or before I should have o’d). Do I just feel pregnant because I know this is he first time we didn’t prevent and it was during my fertile days?? Does anyone else know this feeling?? Did you feel this “knowing” and still get AF??

My body is super weird. I never have regular periods ( I was one of those lucky ones that didn't have a period with IUD -- but that means I have no idea what my cycles are going to be like when we start trying ). This meant I had to get to know my body when I was TTC #1 back in 2013/2014.

It took us like 4 months to conceive at that time. When it came to me "knowing" it was completely that. I had no symptoms. In that 4 month period I also had only had 1 period so I didn't even find the extraordinary length of time between periods as weird. I woke up one early morning in February and went along with my day. It was before my usual testing date so I went through my normal day. At brunch that day I decided to not drink ( I would usually have a mimosa at our weekly brunch ) and stuck with coffee. I was in my head a lot more than I usually am. On the drive home from brunch I had a weird "clicking" feel in my head. I felt like I was floating and just realized I was not acting like myself.

I took a test and it was BLAZINGLY positive. My "non-symptoms" were symptoms in themselves. Just realizing I was acting differently than I usually do. But after I discovered I was pregnant it was almost an "aha" moment to my body and I was really hit with strong symptoms basically the next day.

So, trust your body. You may just not be far enough along for anything to show. Good luck and fingers crossed.

My body is super weird. I never have regular periods ( I was one of those lucky ones that didn't have a period with IUD -- but that means I have no idea what my cycles are going to be like when we start trying ). This meant I had to get to know my body when I was TTC #1 back in 2013/2014.

It took us like 4 months to conceive at that time. When it came to me "knowing" it was completely that. I had no symptoms. In that 4 month period I also had only had 1 period so I didn't even find the extraordinary length of time between periods as weird. I woke up one early morning in February and went along with my day. It was before my usual testing date so I went through my normal day. At brunch that day I decided to not drink ( I would usually have a mimosa at our weekly brunch ) and stuck with coffee. I was in my head a lot more than I usually am. On the drive home from brunch I had a weird "clicking" feel in my head. I felt like I was floating and just realized I was not acting like myself.

I took a test and it was BLAZINGLY positive. My "non-symptoms" were symptoms in themselves. Just realizing I was acting differently than I usually do. But after I discovered I was pregnant it was almost an "aha" moment to my body and I was really hit with strong symptoms basically the next day.

So, trust your body. You may just not be far enough along for anything to show. Good luck and fingers crossed.

Thanks, Happy!! I’m still hopeful. I’m not in any hurry really, I guess I’m just not a patient girl. I think it’s the uncertainty that makes me crazy. But I just have this feeling, plus I’m always so nauseous!! I don’t think I’m usually nauseous like this. :nope:

Thanks, Happy!! I’m still hopeful. I’m not in any hurry really, I guess I’m just not a patient girl. I think it’s the uncertainty that makes me crazy. But I just have this feeling, plus I’m always so nauseous!! I don’t think I’m usually nauseous like this. :nope:

I've never been patient either. And it sucks having the symptoms and having to wait to see what comes. Hopefully, it's a good sign since it's not a normal thing for you!

I've never been patient either. And it sucks having the symptoms and having to wait to see what comes. Hopefully, it's a good sign since it's not a normal thing for you!

I hope so. I keep reminding myself that it's only month one, we haven't tried very hard, and we're not in any hurry. We conceived dd on our second cycle. It's just the waiting I don't do very well. lol

I've had a feeling I was pregnant before. Once I was and others I was not. My timing was excellent last month and I just had a really good feeling. I didn't really have pregnancy symptoms though.

I've had a feeling I was pregnant before. Once I was and others I was not. My timing was excellent last month and I just had a really good feeling. I didn't really have pregnancy symptoms though.

Congrats on your bfp!! Hope you have the stickiest bean ever!!! (At least until about 39&1/2 weeks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->