Anyone just 'feel' pregnant??

tobemum

Reaction score
This month i went to start new pill pack but low and behold i have none left and need to get to the docs. Told hubby we need to be careful this month, even though we are going to start trying for #3 around September, anyway he seems to think he may not have pulled out in time when we dtd a couple days before O. I haven't been charting or anything as we weren't really trying yet. I am about 8dpo, neg hpt but is it stupid that i have this feeling that i am pregnant?? My chances must be pretty slim??

Anyone else get a 'feeling'??

I'm with you on the 'feeling', especially with all these misleading symptoms. But i dont know if its more of me wanting to be preggers or really feeling it. This waiting to really know part sucks! lol

I had a feeling, even though I thought it was pretty silly as it took us 9 months and 5 months to conceive our first two. But I am pregnant, first cycle. I just had a good feeling from the start. So you never know :)

Yea im thinking maybe that its just because its on my mind, but still have this overwhelming feeling that i am! Also i am a poas addict so this tww is killing me!!

2ddswant1more - how many dpo are you? When are you going to test?

Trying for thrd - thats very promising for us! Congratulations!!

I'm literally in the same position though I'm pretty sure I've had IB, which I had in both previous pregnancies. My situation is slightly different as in I wasn't as accurate with my pill taking this month due to being unwell and we weren't in agreement for trying for a third. I was in two minds, hubby keen but not broody yet. We'd decided we'd wait until our youngest's second birthday and decide what was right for us. I hundred percent knew I was pregnant with my second and very confident with my first. I'm about 98% certain now and very freaked. The other times we were definitely trying so I was much more positive about being pregnant. I think I have extra anxiety. Hope you get the outcome you want.

It is weird hey, i definitely had it with our second too! Have you tested yet?

I don't want to be a nay sayer, but I've had a "feeling" that I was pregnant almost every single cycle since I've started TTC, and haven't had any luck yet! It's truly almost comical, hahaha. I'm not having any of those "feelings" this month... maybe that means I'm pregnant?? LOL

tobemum- i am currently 9 or 10 dpo and I will be testing again on thursday friday and saturday (poas addict as well). But probably not gonna post until its positive or AF shows. God bless honey.

Belle- haha maybe! I hope thats the case for you anyway. Probably is just because I'm thinking about it and want it i convince myself. Oh well guess i will know in a couple of days!

2ddswant1more- Your the same as me! Not sure when i O'd so i am either 9 or 10dpo. I have already tested too many times lol

You're the only person who knows their own body! for me, i have been feeling different for the last 2 weeks. I have been driving myself mad reading 2ww posts, searching symptoms etc. What i found different for me was severe fatigue (suffer with it anyway but literally am falling asleep at my desk!) i also have a very very bad diet usually where i literally do not get hungry, sometimes not even by lunch or dinner do i feel hunger pains but, the last couple of weeks i am hungry before i even leave for work! this was a big sign for me!
on the 12th i had the maddest 24 hour bug where i was just heaving and heaving all night and was fine in the morning. My temp has been up but i don't chart. 3 days ago i started getting a headache which is unusual for me unless it stems from my neck (which it didn't). I have also been having period like cramps for the past week but yesterday they disappeared. I am on CD28 and AF due today but no sign of her!. there have been slight cramps today but it feels different. Boobs also did not have the usual soreness i get leading up to AF (3 days before) but instead decided to kick in today. whereas usual boob soreness feels like an old bruise, this feels like a fresh one!

Fingers Crossed!! xx

You're the only person who knows their own body! for me, i have been feeling different for the last 2 weeks. I have been driving myself mad reading 2ww posts, searching symptoms etc. What i found different for me was severe fatigue (suffer with it anyway but literally am falling asleep at my desk!) i also have a very very bad diet usually where i literally do not get hungry, sometimes not even by lunch or dinner do i feel hunger pains but, the last couple of weeks i am hungry before i even leave for work! this was a big sign for me!
on the 12th i had the maddest 24 hour bug where i was just heaving and heaving all night and was fine in the morning. My temp has been up but i don't chart. 3 days ago i started getting a headache which is unusual for me unless it stems from my neck (which it didn't). I have also been having period like cramps for the past week but yesterday they disappeared. I am on CD28 and AF due today but no sign of her!. there have been slight cramps today but it feels different. Boobs also did not have the usual soreness i get leading up to AF (3 days before) but instead decided to kick in today. whereas usual boob soreness feels like an old bruise, this feels like a fresh one!

Fingers Crossed!! xx

Yes, fingers crossed and God bless. Hope :witch: stays away and you get a sticky bean.

Wow Frerjamel that all sounds very promising for you! Fingers crossed!!

I only just remembered that with my second i SO confident that i was pregnant that i posted in the Due in January thread saying I'm pretty sure i will joining you all soon.... this is before i ever got a BFP!! Sure enough a few days later i got it. Somehow i just KNEW and its how i am feeling now!! Eeeekk!!

Belle- haha maybe! I hope thats the case for you anyway. Probably is just because I'm thinking about it and want it i convince myself. Oh well guess i will know in a couple of days!

2ddswant1more- Your the same as me! Not sure when i O'd so i am either 9 or 10dpo. I have already tested too many times lol

Hey I am gonna test again in the am if you would like to be one of my "poas addict" partners, if you would like to test tomorrow too. Fingers and toes crossed for a :bfp:

Oh yeah. I feel it this cycle. I felt it strongly twice before. Once on my first bfp. I knew at 3dpo that conception happened and by about 7 dpo ish I knew for certain just based on all the new stuff going on. My second was my last ovulatory cycle around Jan or Feb. But as I experience this cycle I think the last one was wishful thinking because I am experience way more symptoms now and it closely mimics my first bfp.

I'm 6dpo today and i have already been testing. I know it is far too early but I'm hoping for a very hearty, sticky bean.

2ddswant1more- yes definitely! I was going to test in the morning too! Been feeling a bit nauseous lately which i didnt have this early with my last 2 so not sure if that means anything?

Aayla- how hard is it to wait!! Lol Fingers crossed for you, keep us updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->