anyone know how much holiday you get for working 4 day week?

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
My Mum has been with her company for over 10yrs and was full time with 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, now she is 4 days and its been reduced to 14 days? Is this right?

Thank you ladies x

Yes that's correct. For part time workers, multiply the number of days you work per week by 5.6 to find out how much holiday you can take. 4 x 5.6 = 22.4. Take away the 8 bank holidays and that leaves you with 14 days.

Our place work it a odd way, if your full time you get 21 days paid at 8 hours per days holiday taken and if your part time you still get 21 days holiday but only get paid 5 hours worth each day taken

Our place is 4x the hours your on, so it'd be 4x 4 days =16 :)

Oh and then bank hols so yes that sounds right x

I have to work bank holidays so its 21 other days.
Actualy I say 21 days but thats only because thats the max you can get per year as its worked on accumulation so for every month I work I get somthing like 1.75 of a days holiday so if I had only been working there 3 months id only get paid for 5 and a quarter days worth of holiday but if I have been there a year and hadnt taken any yet I can take 21.
Not like that would ever happen because we have to give 2 months holiday notice and arnt allowed to take more then 2 weeks at a time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->