anyone know of

J

justhoping

any old type of tests that exist...ones that dont pick up so early..

i so hate them...they sometimes give false hope and drive u batty trying to know if its a real line or not..

with the older tests u had to wait till ur AF, which stinks but it always gave u the right answer...i would really like to buy that if there still available..but i dont know which is and which isnt so sensative...im thinking like 50 and above mui...i cant seem to find them..:(

Where are you living ?

In asda there are one step first response there 50mlu !!! X

I was gonna say if you are in the UK a lot of shops do 'cheaper not a sensitive' tests, shops that come to mind are wilkos, asda, poundland, those sort of cheapie shops. I think the pp already said it but I know asda had some first response in that were not the sensitive ones as they were test from the day AF is due, hubby picked them up by accident when I sent him once.

im in the usa...nyc area..

thanks for trying to help though..:)

all i see around is the early tests and i see so much heartbreak on them me included a few times

Walmart is the american Asda if that helps at all, they're the same company :)

Could you not use an early test but just wait til a few days post AF due date to know it's a true result?

Good luck x

Maybe I'm not understanding, but why can't you buy a frer and just wait to take it until your period is late?? I know you can take them early, but you don't have to and if you wait until you're late you should get a definite answer when you take it. I've never heard of a false positive with those.

because the sensitive tests dont seem to work as well later, i been watching people use them and they seem not to have a definite line...

this is why im searching for a non sensitive test..it used to be fact plus but now that is sensative too :/

because the sensitive tests dont seem to work as well later, i been watching people use them and they seem not to have a definite line...

this is why im searching for a non sensitive test..it used to be fact plus but now that is sensative too :/

Honestly that's rubbish hun, I used FRER for progression this pregnancy and by 17dpo the test line was darker than the control line.

Plenty of people have used them on here for progression and got great lines after af was due, I have never heard of lines not appearing properly on a pregnant lady post af being due.

Yeah I used FRER all the way until 18 dpo, which was 4 days after my missed period and the test line was blazing and the control line slightly lighter. I don't have a pic of that one specifically, but I can show you my progression lines in this attached pic. The one labeled 15 dpo is one day after my missed period. After this the line got darker, not lighter.

Attachments

• 1474930_10152009455071839_831332151_n.jpg
    1474930_10152009455071839_831332151_n.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
I agree. I used frer for progression, and by the time I missed AF, my line was super dark.

I've been following up with the blue dye tests, and those seem to be a bit more inconsistent as far as the darkness of the line is concerned.

You might try walmart if there is one around you - I know our WalMart had super cheap tests that maybe aren't early response?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->