Anyone "know" they were pregnant before the BFP?

I was up at 2am puking every night from 3DPO. With full blown symptoms from 9DPO. Might as well not have bothered with a HPT as I knew

Thank you for your reply. I am also heartened to see your tickers. we are also starting over. If we get pregnant this cycle our children will be (within DAYS!:haha:) EXACTLY six years apart. I am nervous for this, and I feel like I have forgotten how to be a mom to a baby. Nevertheless, I have wanted this for a number of years and I WILL give our son a sibling! :baby:

How do you feel about the age gap? Congrats by the way!!:hugs:

Congratulations to you too! :D

Initially way back in the day, we were planning on a 4/5 year gap, then after my first pregnancy/birth I was NEVER having another one. Then reality of having a very only child set in, im an only and my OH is estranged from his family, so our daughter would have no siblings/cousins/aunts/uncles. Which seemed a bit too much to put on her. So here we are again.

On one hand I dont mind the gap, my mum and uncle have a 6 year gap and although they fought as children they get on enough as adults. I dont think there is a right gap in terms of siblings getting along.

As for us, I have a bit of what the hell am I doing starting all over again. I think if I'd done this just as my Lo had gone into reception it might have been easier. Now im very much used to having my own life and doing as I please mon-fri. She very interdependent for her age and although in a way she can be quite demanding, shes been very easy to parent in terms of how many days shes driven me to the brink.

There is a part of me though thats really ready to go back to the baby/toddler groups and play. Im really looking forward to having another baby about and feel because my daughter is at school I'll get a lot of one to one time with the baby during the week. Not sure im ready to do the terrible twos again lol. It helps my daughter is over the moon and ready to mother this poor baby to an inch of its life, just hope its got the personality type to appreciate that.

Seems to be a few of us about with what are considered to be big gaps of 5+ years.

Yup. Totally knew. I had a dream. And also my husband and his family have this 'thing' where they can tell by a woman's eyes of their pregnant. My husband took one look at me about 7dpo and was like 'you're totally pregnant'!
And him & his mom have been right with every one of my pregnancies. I'm expecting #4!!!! Do yes we totally 'knew' before the BFP ;)

Conceived after 17 cycles! For those first 16 cycles I was convinced every month I was pregnant lol.

The 17th month was the only month I didn't feel pregnant at all as I had none of my pre af symptoms. I got a light bfp at 8dpo as I was a habitual tester, and almost fainted from shock as I didn't feel pregnant at all

I knew, I just had a feeling. I was checking my CP days before AF was due and we are not even trying. Why? I don't know, something just told me it wasn't coming. My CP stayed low and hard and open like it should before AF comes, but the day AFTER my AF was due (1 day late) it started rising back up and completely closed up. At that point, I knew I was pregnant before even taking the test. On top of that, my boobs normally get sore before my period, but go away right before I get it. They were incredibly sore, much more so than normal and HEAVY. I just had a feeling.

With this pg & my 2 previous (last one was ectopic) i just had a 'feeling' that we had done it that cycle & i was going to get a positive test! Its very bizarre, i never felt pregnant but i just knew if that makes sense?! Lol! Ive only had it these 3 times of pregnancy never on any other cycles.. Sounds crazy ha

I was actually feeling the opposite of pregnant. I expected disappointment and was feeling pretty negative about the whole thing. I had AF cramps and thought for sure it was over. But then at 6/7 DPO I had this pinching all day on my right side and I'd never experienced it before. All I could think was, maybe this was implantation. 2 days after that I got my first BFP!

The first time round I didn't really even think about it! This time I had symptoms from conception so it was fairly obvious to me :)

You ladies are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am 7dpo today and still feeling very confident. Finally starting to see some symptoms aside from just my gut feelings. *excess saliva (which I had with both chemicals) *emotional *lots of creamy cm * fatigue * and just today seeing more veins in bbs and larger areolas(I think)
I have some ICs on order that should be here on Wed so that's when I will start treating. 11dpo. I will update you lovelies with the results. I hope to be cautiously joining you by this time next week! Wish me luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->