Anyone "know" they were pregnant before the BFP?

Just1more2

Reaction score
Hi!:hi:
Congratulations to all of you!! I hope to join your ranks soon!!

This may not be the place, but you ladies would know better than anyone else!

I am 2dpo and I woke up yesterday thinking "I'm pregnant" It seems silly, but I have a calm, peaceful feeling. Like I just need to wait two weeks to see my BFP.

Does this make sense to any of you? have any of you felt like this then went on to get your bfp? Am I crazy?

Thank you so much for your input!!:hugs:

The month I got my bfp I just thought it would just be so perfect for it to happen as we had decided not to try anymore as it was taking over my life. Tested daily from stupidly early. Bfn after bfn. 10dpo another bfn on internet cheapie but for some reason still never lost hope so went to boots and bought frer and clearblue and both instantly popped up positive. Think there is something in it when you feel like you just know
Xx

With my son had that, driving home from work one day the thought of "I'm pregnant" popped into my head. And boom, two weeks later got my positive.

However I haven't had it this time.

Thank you for your responses ladies! It is nice to know I am not alone! I really hope I am not going to let myself down...

Congrats again!! H&H nine months to you!!

I was 7 wks when I miscarried mid November. I was craving Mexican ALL the time. Well we hadn't had mexican food since I mc. When my SO asked what I wanted last weekend, I said "Well we haven't had mexican in a while." So we did and it was amazing. I kinda wondered and thought "Maybe..." 24 hrs later I got a bfp. Lol

I knew I was pregnant but it was more from how I was feeling, my body just seems to react to pregnancy from really early on, I feel every symptom. I felt different, my boobs had that hot burning sensation, knew I was before I tested, both my pregnancies have been the same

I knew I was pregnant. One night in the middle of the night I woke up to turn over and thought, "omg I'm pregnant." I also knew from the intense dull implantation cramps that I had. It literally had me on the couch lying down and complaining to my husband.

Yep. I just knew it from about 4dpo. I didn't want to admit that to myself incase I was wrong though. At about 6dpo my boobs started leaking and I was certain.

I just knew first time round and felt symptoms from about 9 dpo but this time I had no idea and didn't even realise my period 2 days late! After trying for a while with possible endo I'd pretty much given up hope of a bfp and was so shocked when the test was positive!

I had a strong suspicion at 10 dpo because I had implantation cramps, but I tried not to get too excited. Two days later, I couldn't wait so took a test and got a BFP.

With my first I actually was convinced I wasn't pregnant, and it was hubby that made me test.

This time around I knew I was pregnant early on, so I started working on my reveal plan for hubby. A few days later at 9 DPO FRER gave me a beautiful second line like I knew it would, so I was able to just stick it in the case I had designed and left it on hubby's computer for him to find before he left for work that morning. :)

FX for you!

Oh yeah...I knew...my last pregnancies even before af was due...you see, my body is funny...2 days after implantation occurs (which I can also tell its happening in some of my pregnancies) i start getting early pregnancy symptoms....nausea, cotton mouth, weird taste in my mouth, nipples leaking, rapid heartbeat, short of breath, a weird sensation in my uterus, and chase, rib pain (dont know why), and at 4 to 5 weeks...I already show and not just a little, like you can tell Im pregnant :( even the nurses tell me im huge :( I am always so sure that I dont even test lol I just think Im very sensitive to the pregnancy hormone

I was 6 days late when I found out. At first I thought I had started AF but when it went away and didn't come back and I realized I hadn't been sleeping well...I knew. So I went and bought some dollar store cheapies and tested immediately. I saw 2 faint lines before the time was up to check it. Went to work and the nurse there gave me another test. Also positive. Went to my GP and theirs was positive too. The doc dated me at 3 weeks from HCG which was very accurate. I Was 6+3 at my first scan 3 weeks later lol.

I walked past a sushi place at 9dpo and could smell the fish really strongly, walked past someone in the city and could smell their BO from a metre away and went and bought a FRER - got a fairly strong BFP at 10DPo and wasn't surprised at all!

I was up at 2am puking every night from 3DPO. With full blown symptoms from 9DPO. Might as well not have bothered with a HPT as I knew

the time I thought I knew(cycle before my BFP) I had EVERY textbook pregnancy symptom and got a BFN. This time I was convinced and upset bc I just knew I wasn't pregnant. then BAM BFP at 9 dpo. lol

I'm a little mental....lol

I felt like the month I got pregnant was a good month, I had a good time with OPKs and we Bd'd with good timing. I had really bad and sure ovulation pains that month and they continued after ovulation, with what felt like implantation. I didnt have lots of symptoms, but for some reason I was 'expecting' a positive and sure enough

I was up at 2am puking every night from 3DPO. With full blown symptoms from 9DPO. Might as well not have bothered with a HPT as I knew

Thank you for your reply. I am also heartened to see your tickers. we are also starting over. If we get pregnant this cycle our children will be (within DAYS!:haha:) EXACTLY six years apart. I am nervous for this, and I feel like I have forgotten how to be a mom to a baby. Nevertheless, I have wanted this for a number of years and I WILL give our son a sibling! :baby:

How do you feel about the age gap? Congrats by the way!!:hugs:

Both times I knew before I got a BFP. I took tests which said 'not pregnant' and just thought to myself I'll wait another week and boom... BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->