• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone looking to buddy?

No ive had to crop them or the pic would be too big. Wish they would allow bigger pics. Will try and squish the pic on my laptop later will just loose some quality

This is one of the first photos I took forgot about it but think its a bit clearer i can see something but cant tell if its indent looks a bit pink but not sure guess will have to wait to be sure

Attachments

• sketch-1452812406755.jpg
    sketch-1452812406755.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
I enlarged the first one you posted, on my phone. I see a faint like on it. How many DPO are you?

im 8 today. ff changed my o day if you go by the first date i would be 11 but i think it looked right to me when it changed. dont really have any symptoms so i wonder if its an indent line. id rather have a sept or oct baby than another one near christmas as its a lot christmas then a birthday a few weeks after. glad you can see something though was wondering if it was line eye lol

I dunno. If I had to guess I'd say you are 11. Still, chart looks good. Getting ready to go to appointment. Getting another scan later tonight. I'm pretty nervous about it.

Good luck hope little bean is ok am sure he or she is. Do you get to hear the hb at this one?

Just left Drs. Midwife found hb with the Doppler right away! She said its in the 160s :). My scan isn't until 7 so still a few hours away. I'm so excited now that I know all is ok. She also ordered my genetic testing. So I go in Monday and do that. It's starting to feel more real.

When do you plan on testing again?

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/D477FDD8-3544-4A25-B4EE-928EA7C1B17F_zpsxx6zfguq.jpg

Aw so happy little bean is healthy hope its put your mind at ease now you know the hb and size is healthy. Are you going to do a gender scan at 20 wk as well.

Think i will test on sunday will be 10 dpo so i am normally achey by then if af is on its way and if i feel that then i will just save the test for about 14 dpo as af is always here by then

Yea, I think I get a NT scan at 20 weeks...I think. Or is that 16? I'll know Monday when I make the appointment. I'm dreading doing bloods tomorrow. ...now that I think about it though, I think it's a holiday.

good luck with your blood tomorrow.

bfn today was afternoon wee so maybe that was naughty but i couldnt wait lol few twinges so maybe af is arriving tomorrow. if it doesnt next test will be wed as i only have 1 left

Ah that stinks! How long have you been trying, again? Maybe you should do what I did and let loose the week of O. I said screw it and had fun and drank. I didn't think it would happen.

I'm wondering if the lab will be open tomorrow being that it's a holiday but it's at the hospital so I can't see them NOT running lol. I'm sure everything will come back fine. I'm more interested in finding out the sex of the baby. But...if I find out so early, not much more to anticipate but the birth. Still don't feel pregnant. Just getting fat. I've already gained 8 lbs. ugh.

yeah the weight is better when you have a nice bump to show for it.

yeah we were quite chilled this month as o was just after christmas so was drinking and eating rubbish. tbh the first time i was on a strict diet for over a year give up got drunk ate takeaway and was pregnant that weekend lol spotting has started so next cycle it is. hubby only wants to try for a bit longer and then give up, as in not try again. hes 42 this year and doesnt want to be an old dad with a toddler. he doesnt like the pressure and in arguments says he doesnt want any then he says he would but it cant drag on. pile on the pressure why not. im in too minds about red clover blossom it does boost your fertility but i dont want to mess my cycles up. i also should get my bloods done in case something is up so maybe i should leave it this cycle get my bloods done and do it next cycle. dunno have to decide tomorrow. dunno i think i need to prepare myself that this is it one baby for me. just a kick in the gut after having a cp last yr. apparently most ppl my age get pregnant naturally in 2 yrs but ive been trying 1 but dont think he will wait a yr. he wants to book a bloody holiday i wont fly pg as last yr i didnt o that month as i was terrified so i just think it wouldnt be healthy for a baby if that what my body did.

do you have any instincts on what the babys sex is? i just knew he was a boy after a few weeks

You'll probably get pregnant when you least expect it. I can't believe I actually tried to get pregnant. It's a weird concept to me because I've always tried to avoid it lol.

I got some maternity jeans tonight. Felt SO good not having to squeeze into pants!

Lol i loved my maternity jeans so comfy.

No more spotting as yet but feeling like a psycho so i guess af is on its way lol

Af in full force. Started taking red clover. Twice ive taken it twice i got pg whether its that or my time i dont know but worth a shot. Also got doc appointment a week thurs biting the bullet just want to make sure im in working order.

Did you go for your bloods in the end?

No I'm going to go for bloods tomorrow since daughter gets out of school at noon. I was too tired today and just didn't feel like it.

Yea, I saw your chart this morning. What will the dr do, you think? Check hormones?

Yeah i think so you dont really want meds i dont mind herbs but id rather go natural. I know ive got an imbalance i had them checked years ago when i came off the pill as id heard bad things about the one i was on so got myself checked out and he said my hormones would make it difficult to loose weight if i put any on. He didnt even mention pcos but thats what he put on my notes so im interested to see if i really do have pcos. Was about ten years ago i had those tests done. Im pretty sure everything will be ok. I guess i will have to do my bbt properly this cycle though in case i get referred

Yea I think they like to have some bbt charts to look at. I thought with pcos your cycles would be really messed up? I always thought girls with that we're on the heavier side. But I dunno...I just heard of it since TTC.

You see thats why im not sure i dobt think i have it as i do o. There wasme and abother girl same nane date of birth and we lived a street away and I sometimes went to this doc and they had her details up. This doc was shocking too really rubbish so i reckon they stuck her pcos on my file as i had loads of blood tests no one mentioned pcos when i was pg so will be good to see if its true and just make sure im working. Dont particularly want bloods raken i hate needles lol. Just noticed you have a journal last night lol cant always see full screen on my phone. Also hasnt it gone quick you're nearly 11 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->