anyone looking to buddy?

You can also take it after giving birth to fix your irgans after pregnancy but i barely remembered toneat never mind take supplements lol

I think the guys dont get as excited as we do because we are the ones who carry the baby. Its a lot more real for us from the beginning.

Have you had pos opk yet or high temps? So fed up waiting to o myself lol i find the first week and a half really boring. My pre o temps are pretty steady last month they were all over the place so hope its a giod sign my hormones s are normal. Are you doing much with your kids for Halloween? Or they too old for that now?

Hey. I had DH buy some OPKs last night. I got a pos. I didn't test the day before. FF is saying I Oed Friday but I dunno. Temps aren't that much higher than before. I feel O pains though.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/0C1292BF-FFC4-4EE2-90CC-D28B71EB63FF_zpsm8vwobsj.png

Yea I'm taking my youngest out for Halloween. I'm worried about how I'll get her costume since her dad hasn't paid child support. Ugh. He'd better pay it before Christmas! I'll be so mad.

DH made an appointment for SA. He goes in Nov. 2. I'm hoping I've already Oed. It would suck to O around the time he can't have sex!

What are you doing for Halloween?

ah but you got the solid cross hairs so you have definetly o'd so at least you know now. how long do your o pains last for mine seem to go on for ages some times lol. so at least you dont have to worry about not being able to dtd. wonder how long it takes for the results.

hope the child support gets sorted. afm i didnt think we could do much for halloween as i had someone coming round to see my dogs. i have 3 and 2 of them are just not getting along with the other and its not good they are fighting and they dont have much to do with my son they dont like to play, so unfortunetly they are going to have to be rehomed. we have tried trainers and all sorts but cant have fights with my son there. but now shes just cancelled as she got another dog after begging me not to give them to anyone else. so now ive gotta go get the costume sorted and pumpkins carved

I don't know how long they last. I've never paid much attention until recently. Last month I had no O symptoms at all. But thinking back...seems like breast hurt most of the month, except last month. I've heard FF can change your crosshairs. I hope not. I'm tired of BDing lol. I just want to chill at this point.

Stinks you have to rehome your dog. How long have you had it? I took in my ex's dog. He was going to take her to a shelter. I don't know why. She's perfect...well, maybe a bit too lovie. She's always clinging to me. Lol

hubby had them since pups but one was taken to early as it was going to be put down, and someone returned the other as he chewed things and he did get beat up poor thing. i do absolutely love them but i dont know if its an age thing as they are nearly 8 i think but they have become territorial and have gone for each other and have gone for my third dog which is an alsation cross and he just takes it poor thing. the other 2 are jack russell/collie crosses. ive been to trainers vets used all sorts of gadgets, and nothings helped. and they bark none stop at all noise and one gets that worked up he wees. its gone on for ages and just gets worse. its the fighting it terrifies my son so i cant have those two in the room with us so its just so hard i cant leave him on his own to spend with the dogs but that means they are on their own so its just not a life for them. its a shame really. i think its probably with my son being born and its spiralled from there. i actually wondered if one of them was getting cranky with his age .

well hubby is going away for the weekend so i have luckily managed to get him to do it after i o. he doesnt want to know when that is so i couldnt tell him thats the reason but just hope i o on time and not late as that will really stress me out lol

Did you O already? I was so glad to get it over with lol. I Oed kinda early too. Either CD 12 or 13. The past couple of months I was excited to start testing. And I thought I would be this month too but I'm kinda blah about it. I don't think it'll turn out positive and if it does I'm gonna be worried everyday about every little thing. Ugh lol.

So are you planning on rehiring both dogs or just one? I've never been a big dog person. I only had one dog before this one and I didn't exactly want him. Eventually he grew on me and I loved him a lot. The one we have now I only took in because my ex was taking her to the pound and my daughter loved her. He ended up giving the dog to my daughter as a "bday present ". I'm thinking...she's already had the dog for a year asshole. More like I'm not going to pound your dog happy bday. Anyway, she's a great dog. Glad we took her in.

probably re home both dogs as they are brothers. when its just them they are good as gold. poor things. do love them but cant have that round kids.

ive had 2 days of sharp o pains, but my cm isnt much so i dont think i have o'd yet. ive only got 3 opks left so gotta get it right lol good news is my moon cup has arrived. going to be brave and try it tomorrow. hope it doesnt get stuck lol think i will o in the 3 days

probably re home both dogs as they are brothers. when its just them they are good as gold. poor things. do love them but cant have that round kids.

ive had 2 days of sharp o pains, but my cm isnt much so i dont think i have o'd yet. ive only got 3 opks left so gotta get it right lol good news is my moon cup has arrived. going to be brave and try it tomorrow. hope it doesnt get stuck lol think i will o in the 3 days

Yay for moon cup! :laugh2: I thought the same about Softcups. It wasn't so bad. Got the hang of it straight off. I didn't have that many OPKs this cycle either. I had an almost pos the day I ran out. When I managed to take another two days later it was pos. Kinda threw me off.

FF changed my O day. I'm either 4 DPO or 6. Ugh. If I take out the one pos OPK I'm 6.

Temp shot up. Woke up hot and sweaty. Been really tired all day and in a foul mood. I guess that all has to do with progesterone levels rising.

I am always exhausted after o. I never clicked why untik ttc its funny all the things you feel and you dont realise its hormones.

Well not done another opk yet i had sharp stabs yesterday but none today. I thought i had ewcm the other day but, and its tmi but its hard to tell the difference between ewcm and man goo. Sort of hoping i didnt o yesterday and wasnt in the mood for bd today as only had 4 hours sleeping. When my son went to bed i watched one of those live ghost shows called most haunted. And when ever im up late my son must know and get up early lol. My temp was high yesterday but dipped today but that could be lack of sleep. Will probably do another opk on thurs i nornally o on cd 20. Jhst want it to happen already. Waiting to o can be quite boring lol how was ur Halloween?

If you are 6dpo i remember when i was last pg i was super hot at night so maybe a sign

I am always exhausted after o. I never clicked why untik ttc its funny all the things you feel and you dont realise its hormones.

Well not done another opk yet i had sharp stabs yesterday but none today. I thought i had ewcm the other day but, and its tmi but its hard to tell the difference between ewcm and man goo. Sort of hoping i didnt o yesterday and wasnt in the mood for bd today as only had 4 hours sleeping. When my son went to bed i watched one of those live ghost shows called most haunted. And when ever im up late my son must know and get up early lol. My temp was high yesterday but dipped today but that could be lack of sleep. Will probably do another opk on thurs i nornally o on cd 20. Jhst want it to happen already. Waiting to o can be quite boring lol how was ur Halloween?
Yea, it is hard to tell the difference. I think man goo is runnier? I think I know what show youre talking about. I think I like that show. Sometimes they creep me out so much I have to watch something funny before bed :laugh2:
DH went for his SA today. We should get results sometime this week. They had better be good swimmers!!:growlmad:
Halloween was fun. Ofcourse I raided my DDs candy for all the chocolate haha How was yours?

yeah was good we got dressed up decided to have little party at ours... i didnt really have a costume so ended up in my giraffe onezie with zombie make up on lol. yup even answered the door like that.

well gotta another neg opk boooooo. my temps have gone right down but ive had broken sleep last two nights so i think that might be why. so got 1 last opk so gotta use it either thurs or fri. i hate it im used to having loads and being able to poas 2 or 3 times a day lol

well fingers crossed for the results... have you had any symptoms yet?

No symptoms. Sore boobs. Started getting AF like cramps last night. AF is due next week. I took a test this morning. I'm not sure if I got a faint line or evap. I'm leaning towards evap. :/
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E44E1D8C-9AA6-4103-B512-47179A7396E1_zpsgfxzszmc.jpg
When I looked at the test later I couldn't see it...I dunno lol

Looks like a pink line to me and if it is wouldn't be an evap. Looks like an early stage bfp. Fingers crossed its a bit clearer tomorrow. Dont know why it would go though. How weird have you googled it to see if it means anything?

Apparently its common as you are not supposed to read it after a while anyway its happened to a few ppl and in a day or 2 the lines stronger. You can def see it in the bottom one. Am excited to see the next :)

This mornings test was a BFN. Not even an evap. :/ I dont know if Im going to test anymore this month. Who am I kidding?? Ofcourse I will. AF isnt due until next week...but my temp has gone down the last couple of days. I dont know what to make of it?
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/4295C97A-3382-42E6-9487-127E4BBCBA3B_zps4rkbjekb.png~original

How weird i thought for sure you would see a line.

Your temp is still ok as its above coverline. When i was pg with my son it would drop to the coverline and then shoot up. I guess its down to hormone levels. Could also be a sign of implantation.

Pretty sure i am o-ing going to use my last opk later. I woke up during the night with stabby pains. And bloody typical hubby has a cold. The world ends when he has a cold. He didnt want to bd yesterday even though tbh he looked fine and not sneezing he just said he was achey and he is still rough today. Cant tell him im oing as it stresses him out so fingers crossed he will make an effort since yesterday was a no. Otherwise last time was about 2 days ago. Why cant men handle colds lol

Men are such babies when theyre sick!! They get a cold and you would think they are dying :laugh2: If DH refuses, youll just have to seduce him. There is one thing they NEVER turn down...if you know what I mean. Then in the middle of it, jump on him! :laugh2:

Tests this morning were BFN. I dont trust FRER anymore. Two months in a row I get a crazy evap. I dont think this month is my month. Im still waiting on DHs SA results. We should get them today. Yesterday, the clinics computers were down. Im epecting bad news. I hope they tell us that his sperm is over abundant!

Managed to bd so in with a shot. Not a clue to dpo. O pain has gone. I had neg opk yestersay but was dark. Ive got a feeling i o'd 2 days ago looking at temps unless they go up again. Really i got no clue lol. Hope ff sorts it out even though ive not got a pos opk.

Well heres hoping for good news when you get your results. Yeah i dont use frer just internet cheapies but they do sometimes gets evaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->