Anyone LOST their appetite??

SwissMiss

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just wondering about that... all the websites I read say we should have the appetite of a horse in the 2nd tri, but mine has been markedly LESS in the last 2 weeks or so :( :( Is that bad?

Comments welcome!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :D
xx

SOme people are different. I struggled at the beginning and now I am a pig. I always had trouble eating breaky. But now that i eat breaky I am always hungry. My moms diatition said thats where it starts. If you can get food down for a week in the morning you will probably be hungry through the day. Plus it starts youre metabolism early and works on full force through the day. It's a good weight loss technique too :D Im just glad I don't have ms anymore and I can eat!

Exactly the same here! I lost my appetite completely when I had morning sickness and now that its just about gone, have completely regained it!

I'm hungry nearly all the time now as I've got used to eating little and often!

I never had an ounce of morning sickness, and I ate very well during the first trimester (had a RAGING sweet tooth!) but along the beginning of the second Trimester, things just stopped sounding good, and I'd forget to eat (until I got a headache!). I'm hungrier now (into the 23 weeks yesterday) but I still don't have the urge to cook or to make anything wonderful. Food is a necessity, not a joy, if that makes any sense, which is really sad to me because I'm a bit of a foodie and love the process of cooking, and wonderful flavors.

happy friday babe :)

yeah, i'm not feeling that good about food right now, but I have to eat something or i'm v v sick! I'm especially off meat.

I didn't really have morning sickness at all, maybe three or four on sets of it. But I was a lot hungier during the first tri too.

I am not completely 'off' food but I certainly do NOT feel like eating like a horse..or any other large farm yard animal for that matter.

I eat six very small meals through the day, small being like an apple, a sammich..a bowl of cereal. And no "snacks" in between..because the meals are like snacks.

I dunno. I think everyone is different. But being that you are tiny..I would ask your doctor if its normal for you. Thats the only person who can make that call for you.

xox

mine comes and goes hun, i think its pretty normal xxx

mine is much much much less now than it was when i first found out I was preggo. It has slowed right down now im in second trimester im not worried though!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->