Anyone LTTTC in Australia :) ?

Hey Jillie, glad u made it through Marcia in one piece. Im a FNQ girl but moved to melb a couple of years ago. I know how worrying a cyclone like that can be and the difficulties it can bring. So sorry to hear how hard your journey has been...vf isnt for the faint hearted. But you are an incredibly strong woman to have gone through it andcontinued. We pick ouselves up and keep going...it isnt fair at all. But u are an inspiration!

As for me, I got my very first faint bfp in my entire life last night. Another faint one just now. So happy to have made it further than ever before even if this pregnancy doesnt develop! Just had the missed beta call from the clinic but im waiting for hubby to come home in a couple of hrs before I call back for the results. My very very first bfp...after 6 tries and ending up using donor sperm. So happy right now!

Congrats on the BFP Hopeful Cat! How many days past transfer are you? FX for you.

I hope I never have to experience a cyclone like that again. Power outage would have been ok if it weren't so hot during the day. Was getting to 36 degrees and not dropping too much at night with no breeze = no sleep. We drove around in the car just to charge my phone and to get some cool air. We are just used to the rain from cyclones, not the actual cyclone itself hitting us. Our town looks so different now with so many trees down. Shops have been chaos too. Trying to stay well away and indoors now we have power back on.

Don't feel sorry for me at all... we all go through our struggles and I consider myself VERY lucky to have my daughter after all of our journey. Some wonderful ladies are still waiting for their miracles, go through much more than me and here I am going and trying for baby number 2. I feel really guilty and wish I could everyone their BFP they so deserve and desire. Part of me thinks we should just count our blessings and stop at 1, but my desire for more children is so strong. I am one determined person... strong headed lol. I have to give this another go while time is on our side!

I have always said - what doesn't kills you makes you stronger. My relationship with my husband is so much stronger after all of our struggles and I don't think it would be so good if we hadn't have been through what we have. We don't take anything in our life for granted anymore.

Had my lining scan today. Lining was exactly the same measurement as my last FET. Start my progesterone morning and night tomorrow. Embryo transfer is set for next Tuesday 10th March :)

Congrats Jillie...goodluck!

Afm....chemical pregnancy confirmed :(

Sorry to hear about your chemical Hopeful :(

So sorry about your chemical Cat :( I really feel for you :hugs:

Jillie good luck with your transfer on Tuesday :flower: hope all goes well.

As for me had my IUI on Friday. Hubbys semen post wash wasn't great so I'm a bit bummed. His count was high at 85 mill but his motility was only 60% and he had high white blood cells (I think that was what she said) which can have a negative impact on how they swim, he's on antibiotics now. Still trying to stay positive though due to the high numbers but its just soooo hard!
Good thing is I have spoke to my family about what is going on and I have their full support, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders now ... its good to talk sometimes.

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Transfer went smoothly this morning. One 5 day embryo put back in the oven. They only had to thaw the one embryo so we still have 3 left on ice if needed.

Hi jillie, how are you going? Are you due to test yet? Ill be testing tomorrow which will be 11dpiui.

Not so great here. Pretty sure this round has ended up a chemical pregnancy. Have attached my tests from Sat, Sun and today. No progression at all, if anything today is lighter than last night. Official beta is on Friday 20th. Not holding out much hope at present.

Attachments

• 2015-03-16 10.38.03.jpg
    2015-03-16 10.38.03.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 25
That sucks you think its a chemical. To me the 5 and 6 day are so similar hopefully its a matter of a wee dilution thing and tomorrow will be darker for you. Good luck!!!!!!

I am comparing them to my successful round with my daughter and my lines looked a lot darker at this point and were clearly and progressively darker from 5dpt. These just aren't doing it at all. Can't shake the feeling I have of it just not being right. If it is a chemical I just want it to end sooner rather than later so we can move on!

All the best with your test tomorrow too! Xo

So sorry wantingbubba :(

Test is definitely darker this morning but nothing too reassuring. My body is dragging this out. Still not confident this pregnancy will turn out successful.

Glad it got a bit darker for you today :) when do you go in for blood tests?
As for me I thought I was in for a chance this month ... I had pink spotting on day 8 which I never ever get and slight cramping which has now gone, thought it may have been implantation. Oh well if next month doesn't work then its onto icsi for me.
Good luck!!!

OTD is Friday. I will be 10dp5dt/15dpo then. My beta in my miscarriage cycle at that stage was 57. Should have been up around 180 at that point. Preg tests on that cycle were darker than what I have now too so not expecting a normal level at all this time.

Do you have an official test day?

I would love to just ovulate on my own/with clomid... even with my hubbys low count and motility we would have a CHANCE to conceive by ourselves inbetween IVF rounds. Everyone told me pregnancy would fix my body and kick start it... obviously not.

Just got the phone call from my clinic... 10dp5dt/15dpo my beta is... 415!!! :happydance:

Usually they only want to do repeat bloods in a week but I have convinced them to let me have one next Tuesday before the next Friday weekly one to try and easy my mind a bit about it rising healthily.

Still shaking.

Thats an awesome number jillie, congratulations!!!!
Good luck for your new bloods on Tuesday :flower:

Im good just started clomid today ready for round 3 of IUI, im so over it :(
Good news though im preparing to do ICSI pretty much straight away if this last round doesn't work, so hoping to start in June ( taking 1 month off in between). Soooo excited!!!
How are you feeling, much better after those numbers I bet....
Hey when you did ICSI did you discuss how many eggs to transfer back etc ? I want to do 2 but I have a feeling that isnt allowed in QLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->