Anyone LTTTC in Australia :) ?

Im very excited for my BT tomorrow!! Ah probably going to have a terrible sleep as ill be too excited!

My test line is now darker than the controll line!

That is awesome!!! Wow that is so early to be darker then the control line.
Have you done another digi one? Sounds like it will say 2-3 by now :D

Was just looking my 10dpt one and it was still so light hehe mine never got darker then the control line, I stopped testing on FRERs after my BT. Must be so exciting. So happy for you.

Your lines look great !! Good luck today. Can't wait to hear your results :D my personal guess is going to be over 500 but closer to the 1000s hehe
Xxx

im guess it will be around 600-800 maybe.. could but probably wrong lol
I'm very Excited/nervous lol

First Beta is 227! so not too high but still good :)

i still think there could be 2 in there!

Could be 1 or 2. Mine were 415 at 10dp5dt and it was just one. Scan will tell you for sure! Great numbers though. Yay! Congrats again!

Woohooo not bad MissCassie :) :) :) Congrats that is a great first beta.
You'll just have to wait till your first scan to find out hehe !! Cant wait to know :D

Is your next beta on Wednesday?

Mine was 132 at same time :)
Another girl I am friends with that did IVF got over 1000 at same time 11dp5dt. She is pregnant with one.... I thought for sure she had identical babies as she only transferred one egg hehe
Just goes to show you never know with betas.

xx

well weather it be 1 or 2 I am so excited! and happy i could cry its ridiculous haha finally :)

The fact you have a feeling its 2 could very well be ... I just had a feeling the whole time I was having a boy and everyone was like no no no its a girl.. I think a mum just gets that gut instinct sometimes :D :D

Sooooooo happy for you Cassie its amazing news :happydance:... you should cry haha I know I did... even though I new I was pregnant just hearing the beta number made me cry hahaha

The next couple of weeks will believe it or not go quite fast... :) :) if I remember correctly it did for me.
Because you changed from BB, all your scans will be done at the clinic now. I think it was $180 each scan but we got back over $150 straight away from Medicare. I think I had 4 scans before they finally let me go at 10 weeks hehe. I think Glen enjoys seeing the bubs grow.

Good luck for your second BT tomorrow :) Im assuming you are having one anyway hehe

x

The fact you have a feeling its 2 could very well be ... I just had a feeling the whole time I was having a boy and everyone was like no no no its a girl.. I think a mum just gets that gut instinct sometimes :D :D

Sooooooo happy for you Cassie its amazing news :happydance:... you should cry haha I know I did... even though I new I was pregnant just hearing the beta number made me cry hahaha

The next couple of weeks will believe it or not go quite fast... :) :) if I remember correctly it did for me.
Because you changed from BB, all your scans will be done at the clinic now. I think it was $180 each scan but we got back over $150 straight away from Medicare. I think I had 4 scans before they finally let me go at 10 weeks hehe. I think Glen enjoys seeing the bubs grow.

I reckon i will have a boy first, id love a girl but ny feelings are its going to be a boy! My fiancé will be stoked if its a boy. He keeps saying boy too so maybe he will get what he wants maybe even 2 of them haha

They told me the results i was like thats so good!! And i already knew just blood test helped reasure me lol the nurse was like thats cheating veru naughty lol

This week already is going fast and im excited to see what tomorrow brings and what my number will be! Like so excited best ever!!

Im dying to see my bean/beans on a scan! I know i will cry then thats for sure. Oh god it will ge so good. Been waiting 4.5 years for this.

It will be sad to say good bye to glen and the nurses they are all so lovely.

You could get one of each :D one of my friends just had one of each :) :) I think that would be so cool. Will you find out what you are having as soon as you can?

Haha that is so funny she said you were cheating haha I'm pretty sure that everyone I know tests before the HCG test!! I pretended like I only tested that morning when they rang me with my results. :winkwink:

Yeah it was sad saying goodbye, I will be taking bub in once he is born to say hello to everyone again and show him off. They will ask you to do the same once you leave the clinic :)

Good luck tomorrow and cant wait to hear what your numbers are again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->