Anyone LTTTC Number One?

there's a pic in my journal if anyone wants a peek!

I bought a whole stack of 5mm syringes. I wanted to get 10mm but couldn't find them at the time. It's a pretty easy process as long as you can get the man to contribute! I just did it at night and then hoped the sperm knew their way around. Apparently not, ha ha!

Yay Urchin :dance:

Boot Camp for me is quite like PE :wacko: A mix of circuits and an evil man (Hitler with a six pack as I call him ;)) pressuring you to keep at it. Will only be doing it for my free trial as not my cup of tea!

Good luck to all those still in and :hugs: for those that aren't.

AFM no clue if I ovulated as temps look like the Pyrenees!

i just checked into this thread and the first thing i did was leave to check eanie's picture. i have a bunch of wishes in greek going around in my head and i can't seem to translate to english. brain fart. so at the risk of sounding lame and boring i am so happy for you!
sooner than you can imagine you will be holding that little Eanie in your arms.
aaand i just got the chills. how cheesy am i?
yay.
ok. so i haven't read anything else in here.

Congrats Urchin ur scan pic is lovely x Thank you Raz and Sticky i am having five stars down my right side xx

Congrats Urchin! I just though I should come out of lurkdom to tell you to have a Happy and Healthy remainder of your pregnancy.

Nothing new to report here. Just waiting for AF to show after the HSG. I've had some dull cramping about a week ago, but its kicked up a bit this week. Witch should be here I'm thinking April 2nd.

Hi there!

I'm LTTTC #1 too! Been ttc for 2 years plus now. Currently on 1-month hospitalization leave after an abdominal myomectomy to remove fibroids, remove endometriosis and had ovarian drilling as well.

Gotta wait for 6 months before the gynae clears us ok to TTC again. By then, it'll prolly be well into our 3rd year. Oh well! But still must keep on trying!

I just did a test even though my real blood test is tomorrow (10 days past egg implantation today, the blasto was 5 days old). You never saw anything so negative in your life. I don't hold out much hope for tomorrow....

Hi Nsyz :hi: Sorry you have to be here.

10years - Don't lose hope yet. I was reading about another girl that has gone through IVF and took a home test that was negative, but her betas were positive.

Hi Nsyz :hi: Sorry you have to be here.

10years - Don't lose hope yet. I was reading about another girl that has gone through IVF and took a home test that was negative, but her betas were positive.

Thanks so much.. I swore I wasn't going to obsess over this but big surprise - look who's obsessing?!! :shrug:

I've been looking up to see when the hormone kicks in and whether it takes longer to get into the urine than the bloodstream (yes) and also trying to convince myself that the reason my test day was set at March 29 was because that's probably the earliest you can tell, right?!

Aarghhh.. I just need to think about something else! :wacko:

Hi Guys!

We've been married since June of 2010 and almost immediately NTNP when nothing came of it I got some tests done and was diagnosed with PCOS early last year :cry: Around the same time I got diagnosed with thyroid levels worth monitoring (hypo) but not bad enough to medicate :growlmad:. I've started Clomid but didn't ovulate with it alone so we've added Metformin to the regimen now. EVERYONE I know is at the baby-making age and life situation so I feel like I need some support and you girls seem like a really great group!

Hi HopinAndPrayn

It is a nice forum! I haven't been on it for long but everyone's really supportive. In my case, everyone I know is well past the baby-making stage and onto the next... it's tough. Good luck with everything...

This really is the bestest most supportivest superist thread on BnB (probably on the whole interweb!)

Thank you all so much for your congratulationising :kiss:

FF - you are of course quite mad! It wouldn't matter how free it was, nothing would persuade me to do PE with someone shouting at me!

G-Girl - that is so sweet of you :D
And not lame at all - some things are best expressed simply (and most things are easier to express at all in your native language!) xxx

Dazed - welcome back from the Land of Lurk! Good to see you :hi:

Nysz and H&P - welcome to the bestest club that no one wants to join! - don't be shy, we love new people round here (well, have you seen the old ones? :rofl: )
Nysz - I had to have fibroid surgery before I could carry on TTC... I only had the one but it was mahoosive and had been acting like a natural coil, probably for years!
H&P it is so hard when everyone around you is producing. Although I'm a lot older than usual baby making age, my whole family seems to have done it late - so I've had all kinds of cousins have children over the time I've been trying.... and it's HARD! :hugs:

10yrs - hold out for your proper Beta before abandoning hope! Wee tests are nowhere near as sensitive as blood tests... I have everythign crossed for you chikkie xx

Weird coincidence of the day
As you know, I did my fb announcement on Monday ... and I had a PM from a friend.
She became a friend after we met in hospital having our gigantic fibroids removed We had beds next to each other and turned out a good friend of hers used to be my landlady when I first moved to Birmingham!

Anyway, she messaged me to say that she was pregnant too! And only 2/3 weeks ahead of me.
How weird is that?

Thanks Urchin... you sound so lovely! Taking the time to give support to eveyone on this thread when you have been successful and are able to move on. All the best to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->