Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Well the FRER this morning was a glaring white no hint of a line BFN :( I am only 9dpo so i might not be out yet though. I ordered some more IC the other day so will do another one of these tomorrow. I really hope all these 'symptoms' are not just all in my head . . . 10 years looks i am with you in the no idea camp lol

congratulations on the father to be!
welcome to the newbies.
and good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP this month. fingers crossed.:thumbup:

i think we're not trying this month as the doc said it's very unlikely to happen without help.
life just keeps slapping me down in the baby dept.
need a vacation.

ps- this is for the most part a happy thread.
i don't want to be the one who cries on here all the time. so i think i will stick to my journal for a while. thanks for all the support. sorry if i dragged anyone down. :hugs:

Aww huni i'm sorry ur having a hard time but there's no need to apologise we would rather u tell us how u feel than keep it to yourself, come back here when ur ready we will still be here for you xx

Welcome to the newbies and good luck to everyone in the ttw x Congrats to the father to be. I hope ur all well xx

Greekgirl please come back hun :hugs: We all have long periods where we can't see the light anymore but it is the support from lovelies in the same situation that keeps us going :flower:

For me it's the weekend :dance: Have worked a full week temping on reception and I am shattered!

Welcome to all the newbies :wave:

Forgot to add that Greekgirl you are not bringing us down! More like we feel less crazy because we know we are not alone in our despair :hugs:

Hi All

10years & Purple - Every thing crossed for you both!!

Razcix - there is time yet hun!

G Girl - Hugs huni x

Summerbaby = Welcome and congrats!

AFM - Down in the dumps AF arrived yesterday i dont know why i thought i might be i suppose just thinking it has to happen one day i suppose!!! I called up IVF clinic and they have advised all results back and we are now waiting for our appointment so i wish they would hurry up :) We have one lot of clomid left so i think we are going to take that day 2-6 just to see you never know hey...

Hope every one else is ok xx

ps- this is for the most part a happy thread.
i don't want to be the one who cries on here all the time. so i think i will stick to my journal for a while. thanks for all the support. sorry if i dragged anyone down. :hugs:

GG - this isn't a happy thread - this is a whatever-we-need-it-to-be thread. :hugs: Us long termsers all go through times of abject misery when we have our hopes dashed time after time....and then we have our moments of lightness and fun too.
Thing is, if we only got together when we were in our upbeat phases, we wouldn't be a lot of support for each other would we?
Of course it is fine to just lurk in your own journal for a while - but please don't do so on our account, cuz there really is no need xxx

Well the FRER this morning was a glaring white no hint of a line BFN :( I am only 9dpo so i might not be out yet though. I ordered some more IC the other day so will do another one of these tomorrow. I really hope all these 'symptoms' are not just all in my head . . . 10 years looks i am with you in the no idea camp lol

Buggery bollux :growlmad: fingers crossed something develops for you over the next few days

AFM - Down in the dumps AF arrived yesterday i dont know why i thought i might be i suppose just thinking it has to happen one day i suppose!!! I called up IVF clinic and they have advised all results back and we are now waiting for our appointment so i wish they would hurry up :) We have one lot of clomid left so i think we are going to take that day 2-6 just to see you never know hey...
No matter how much we tell ourselves that it is sooo unlikely - we still sneakily hope that each month will be The Month ... so not surprising we get down with each one that thwarts us. Big hugs :hugs:

Have given up with this month as ovulation was completely out of whack and we kind of gave up - last time dtd was 3 days before ovulation :wacko:

Am concentrating on summer and looking fab!

Well, I've been having all kinds of symptoms but the more I research the more I find they might just be from Clomid :dohh:

Right around the time I Oed I started to have really sensitive nips. They have been sensitive this whole time. Only recently my bbs have started to become sensitive too. And oh the cramping! It won't let up! First I think the cramping was because the follicles were growing, then around O I figured it must be post O pain because you can have fluid that comes from your ovary into your tube which can cause cramping and discomfort. But now, it's not AF time so what gives?

Then there's been the fact (tmi warning) that I have been feeling really wet with lots of cm! I know when I had my blood work done my hormones were really high because I had more than 1 follicle, so maybe all of this craziness is from the high levels?? I'm still breezy though (or trying to be)! :coffee:

Oh and I never really 'believe' the symptom of cravings to be real when others report it, but I've been demanding certain types of food for lunch with my coworkers lol. To the point it is kinda hard to get our group to go exactly where I demand we go lol. I guess I'm now a believer of cravings. So if all of these symptoms are from Clomid, I guess I can no longer say I didn't have any side effects :haha: Test date at the earliest should be Monday, I'm CD25 today.

This thread moves so fast, I have had trouble finding your reply to this because it's far back now - was keen to read about your symptoms!

(Last night I thought my gut would explode from bloating - also thought AF was about to arrive - but it seems to go down a bit overnight. Today it's gradually getting bigger and bigger again).

It's so annoying not knowing whether the symptoms are from the drugs or otherwise. We have a few symptoms in common but are doing different things - you are on Clomid and I had my last shot of Pregnyl 11 days ago.

So you test on Monday and I go for my second blood test then too.... look forward to hear how it goes and hope neither of us get AF before then! :wacko:

Razcox, only 9DPO might be a bit early?

Look forward to your next update... I hate having NFI!

Thanks 10years! It is interesting that we do share some symptoms. I really hope this is it for you! :dust:

Still hoping this is your month Raz! FXed!

greekgirl, I wanted to say that this thread might just 'appear' positive. But I think it's simply because the ladies (and gentlemen) that are on here are just so supportive, so that any time someone is going through something awful, we are all here for them. Infertility in itself is a downer! Just like the others have said, we are here if you need us anytime for any reason :friends:

Aww lucy, sorry your AF arrived. Its such a bummer each month.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Morning all! I slept til 6 o'clock this morning which feels like a real achievement :D

Well done Urch :dance: Or should that be well done Eenie??

For all you lovelies on clomid have you noticed any weight gain? I completely forgot about this little gem of a side effect :cry: I have stuck to a gluten, sugar, dairy free diet all week with extreme work outs 3 times but I gained half a pound. After declaring to my evil boot camp instructor that his plan was not for me and bitching about it to my friend (along the lines of he has made me gain weight when I have been losing each week when doing my own thing) I have just remembered the clomid side affects I usually get :dohh:

aww thats pants ff i hope i don't get that i'm trying to lose weight too x

Greek girl – Dont worry about bringing anyone down, we are all battle hardened TTC warrior princess we can take. An besides thats what the thread is for to support each other x

Lucy – Sorry you feel a bit low, evil :witch: . I would take the clomid as well, give it another shot while you wait on the IVF.

FF – I think i will join you, since xmas, the last MC, puppies and being busy i have let the weight creep back on. Diet time again i think! Sorry you missed OV though will be hoping one of the swimmers toughted it out in there for you x

Urchin – Yeah for sleeping until 6am xx

Love and light to anyone that i have missed xx

AFM – Another BFN so i feel i am ok to go away the weekend and enjoy myself, this early even if i am preggers a bit of pate and drink wont do any harm. Will test again now on Monday if AF doesnt come over the weekend will e 13 dpo by then so should see something if i am going to!

@urchin - well done on getting some good sleep! Hope the second tri brings you many similar nights of lovely luxurious sleep :)

@ff - aww thats crap, it sounds like you are really doing everything right though. I've just got back to working out and have not had a lot of actual weight loss yet, but I feel so much better and my clothes fit better. I'm hoping its just because muscle weighs more than fat, maybe that is whats happened for you too! its all muscle gain :)

@raz - I'm sorry you've got a bfn... lttc is the pits :-( :hugs: hope you have a fantastic weekend anyway and really forget about the whole thing.

afm: Sorry I've been away for a while. I just wasn't thinking about ttc at all and I was in a great mood so I decided not to tempt my more obsessive side by going on bnb! But, I've been to the FS this morning and she said I "might have pcos", so now I've spent all afternoon thinking of nothing but that. I really don't know what to think and I don't like the vagueness of it. I don't know how many cysts or possible cysts she saw, but I don't think I have any of the other symptoms. I'm not hirsuit, I have never had acne, I don't have baldness at all, no skin tags or skin darkening, and though I'm not a "skinny girl", I am not clinically overweight, my BMI is around 22/23. I don't know. I also found out I have a dermoid cyst which will most likely need to be removed surgically. Such a bummer. I'm just frazzled by it all right now. I think I half expected (and wanted) to have "unexplained infertility". I know its good to start moving forward, and I am glad there is stuff we can do to help treat whatever is wrong, but its a bummer. I need to find a way to calm down, stop googling pcos and move on too! Wish me luck...

Poco stating that you may have isn't good enough :growlmad: Are they going to test?

Raz sorry for :bfn: I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Well I am on a mission today! After bootcamp I had to go babysit my nan, got back at 1pm - cleaned the flat from top to bottom and am just finishing up homemade brownies, vanilla ice-cream (cheated and brought extract as cheaper then pod), chilli corn bread and chilli con carne :wacko: We have friends over tonight so am ditching the diet!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! xxx

@ff- I think it does suck that she said "maybe pcos" too... they are going to be doing a lot more tests over the next month, I actually go back to her on Monday, so I'm assuming part of that will be to attempt to diagnose me. I get the feeling she doesn't want to say anything definite right now, which I understand, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating. :wacko:

It sounds like you had a great day! I like the sound of "bootcamp" hehe, I hope it works for you. I think its a great idea to forget the diet sometimes too, we only live once and we need to enjoy food sometimes! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Hello ladies, I am sorry I haven't really felt that this is the right place for me lately so have stepped back a little and am using the assisted conception section and a UK site where I can talk to ladies who are having treatment in the same Clinic as me. Not really had much chance to catch up with you all, but I will still check in from time to time, to see how you are all getting on, I think I will feel more comfortable when I am actually having treatment/Pregnant as there are not many of you in the same situation as me right now, but I am happy in limbo land if I am honest as I know I can't get PG and I know that everything is going smoothly on the IVF front. I have received my letter for my Lap/Hysteroscopy for my Salpingectomy and that will be in May so looks like we are all set for a June start for IVF, We are hoping that we will receive our letter to attend our group meeting soon. I hope you are all doing well, but I am sure that most of you are still having a bumpy ride, Fingers crossed you are all coming to the end of it at last, much love Mrs H xxxx :D

poco - I hope she can be a little more definite for you next time! maybe is neither use nor ornament!

ff - oooo stop! that all sounds heavenly ... can I come for tea too?

raz - sorry you're still getting lily-white strips - have a fabulous indulgent weekend and let's hope Monday brings better news

Mrs H - it's always fine to dip in and out ... just do what feels right for you and we'll be pleased to hear from you when you stop by.
It's so good having a date to work towards isn't it? June will be here before you know it :thumbup:

Nice to hear from you MrsH :waves: We will be here whenever you feel like stopping by :hugs:

Urch come on down! Always plenty of grub at our house :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"