Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Can I just pop back for a little rant???

There are about 5 threads in 2nd tri at the minute from people who are devastated to learn that they are expecting a boy whrn they wanted a girl and vice versa ..... and I just want to shout at them all!

I'm sure they'll get their heads together by the time their babies are born but honestly, it's such a slap in the face :growlmad:

Is there one single person on this thread who would be disappointed by either gender?
All I want is a healthy happy baby - I think Eenie will be a boy, but I would give a flying f*** if he turns out to be a girl instead.

.... and BREATH! lol

Here endeth today's lesson :rofl:

Urchin , I have to be honest that is one thing that really winds me up, Mr H has a second cousin and of course they found out the sex but because they didn't want the upset of having a girl, does this means that if it actually was a girl that they would just terminate, for god sake, but of course they had the boy they wanted despite being only 21 and extremely over weight, some people don't deserve that happiness, I wouldn't care what my child was or has as long as I actually get the opportunity to be a parent grrrr xx

TBH I believe that if you care that much about the gender of your child then you have no business having babies!

the only exception I'll make is where people know they carry a serious genetic problem which only affects one gender ... those people I will let off!

OMG!!!! I would have had to say some thing it really makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!! They have no idea what some woman are going through!!

I agree with you Urchin! Healthy baby any sex please :)

Mrs H - Hey hun... you will have to stay in touch as we will probably be going through IVF at the same time so make sure you stay intouch! What clinic are you at if you dont mind me asking :)

AFM - First day of clomid... nothing to loose hey xx

Hey Lucy I will most definitely keep in Touch, I am using the Satellite Unit in Cheltenham which is Linked with Oxford, so everything is done in Cheltenham except for the Group Meeting, EC and ET. Which Clinic are you using? Wow Clomid you are Lucky Fx'd it works out xxx

Hey Lucy I will most definitely keep in Touch, I am using the Satellite Unit in Cheltenham which is Linked with Oxford, so everything is done in Cheltenham except for the Group Meeting, EC and ET. Which Clinic are you using? Wow Clomid you are Lucky Fx'd it works out xxx

Good job :thumbup:

We are at Manchester, i called up the other day and asked where we were up to all results are back and just waiting for appointment which can take a few months... wish they would hurry up bet you are the same hey!!

We had some left from last time only one month, so i thought it wont hurt will it :shrug:?

Lucy xx

Don't worry Lucy, My appointment took a month but that was because not all my results were sent to them so had to have some re done I would of got in sooner really, but once you have had that first appointment, they tell you exactly what goes on and time frames etc, so it isn't that bad, in fact it moves pretty quick then and there is always something going on, I have my operation too which will make the waiting seem a lot less, but it is nice knowing that things are moving on. It is always worth one last shot especially if you have any chance that you might be able to conceive with Clomid. My big sister lives in Manchester I really enjoy it, but I don't think I could live there I am a right country bumpkin, but I do love a good shopping trip in Manchester I will definitely have a massive spree for my baby when I can :) xx

Arghhhh thats good to know i really cant wait as the longer we are TTC the more i think that IVF is are only hope so cant wait for it to come around...

When are you having your operation hun? Yeah i love Manchester but do love the country too :) xx

Can I just pop back for a little rant???

There are about 5 threads in 2nd tri at the minute from people who are devastated to learn that they are expecting a boy whrn they wanted a girl and vice versa ..... and I just want to shout at them all!

I'm sure they'll get their heads together by the time their babies are born but honestly, it's such a slap in the face :growlmad:

Is there one single person on this thread who would be disappointed by either gender?
All I want is a healthy happy baby - I think Eenie will be a boy, but I would give a flying f*** if he turns out to be a girl instead.

.... and BREATH! lol

Here endeth today's lesson :rofl:

Possibly a good job I hadn't seen that or may have been kicked off the board for aggressive behaviour :growlmad:

Granted when we first started I wanted a girl but expected a boy, I would not have loved either gender any flipping less! Two years down the line and I would still be happy with a healthy little baba complete with winkle or without!

Urchin Dorset is a fair way away from birmingham ;) x

I have just had to make sure I don't open them - in case I am tempted to reply!
I just roll over the title so I get the first couple of sentences and think 'nope, that's not one for me!'

But they piss me off sooooo much - how can you be devastated to get the one gender - it's a 50/50 chance for goodness sake!
and...you have a baby!
a whole new life
and you are ungrateful enough to be disappointed :growlmad:

....as you can see - I'm still pissed off about it!

Ok..... there's a vent thread in 2nd tri - and I couldn't resist :)

Here's mine

To everyone who is heartbroken, or devastated, or gutted that they are having a girl when they wanted a boy, or having a boy when they wanted a girl
GET OVER YOURSELVES - you are having a BABY - it's a 50/50 situation, you don't get to choose.

If you want to know heartbreak, devastation, or the feeling of getting your guts ripped out, go and talk to a couple who are struggling with infertility.
Be there month after month when AF shows, help pick up the pieces when yet another IUI or IVF has failed. Listen to women who have run out of options because 2 IVF treatments was all they could afford.... and NOW tell me about how awful it is that you don't get to play dress-up with a daughter, or secure the family name with a son.

You are having a baby, that's all that counts - be sodding grateful

Urchin is that actually in the second tri forum???? Or have you created a mini vent in our little safety net? ;)

I would be tempted to post it personally, yep you may lose a few 'friends' but in all honesty would you want to get to know these people in the first place?

Well we seem to be having a good week in the Etsy store (well for me anyway) I have sold 2 of my ultimate fertility bracelets in the last two days :dance: I am usually lucky to scrape one order a month so this is an all new record!

Also found out that weight gain may be temporary due to new exercise regime and not clomid. Apparently if you start a kick ass scheme like the boot camp and your new to exercise your muscles get damaged, your body protects them during healing by layering them up with fluid so you retain water. If I keep at it I should find a big improvement in 2 weeks :) Sadly I found this out this morning after eating my weight in calories and fat to console myself over the gain :dohh: But I will just have to work even harder to burn it all off!

lol yeah, I put it on the vent thread in second tri ... well it is a vent thread :rofl:

congrats on the etsy selling - that really is good news :D

Ok..... there's a vent thread in 2nd tri - and I couldn't resist :)

Here's mine

To everyone who is heartbroken, or devastated, or gutted that they are having a girl when they wanted a boy, or having a boy when they wanted a girl
GET OVER YOURSELVES - you are having a BABY - it's a 50/50 situation, you don't get to choose.

If you want to know heartbreak, devastation, or the feeling of getting your guts ripped out, go and talk to a couple who are struggling with infertility.
Be there month after month when AF shows, help pick up the pieces when yet another IUI or IVF has failed. Listen to women who have run out of options because 2 IVF treatments was all they could afford.... and NOW tell me about how awful it is that you don't get to play dress-up with a daughter, or secure the family name with a son.

You are having a baby, that's all that counts - be sodding grateful

I havent seen the posts and to be honest wont go looking for them because I can feel my blood boiling just thinking about these IDIOTS!!! Agree with everything you have just said! I have a friend who has fallen pregnant on her second attempt who is moaning that she is having a winter baby and would rather be of on mat leave in spring! Needless to say I am avoiding her like the plague!!!!!

Hello all!

I am new here. I am 29 and TTC #1 for almost 3 years now with no luck. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18, which was no big deal at the time. My doc told me that I wouldn't have much trouble getting pregnant when I decided I wanted to. Last time I had blood drawn my hormone levels they told me were that of a menopausal woman, and they put me on bcp, which I was not happy about. I lost my insurance recently, right before my doc was going to have me start clomid, which was hard for me. I stopped the pills and have started taking Vitex and prenatal vitamins, have been taking those for a month and a half.

Just wanted to say hi, I have been reading all about you guys for a couple weeks now and I am so happy that there is a place that I can come for support and if I have any questions!

Welcome to the group gypsy girl :flower:

I am sure you will find lots of support with us here!

Welcome gypsy girl hi all. I've been away for a Bit because I haven't had much to say but I have been reading. We r on cd24 10 dpo no symptoms do sure I'm out. Everything is annoying me so I'm sure the witch is casting her spells.

My bf has been trying for 6 months now and I love her to bits but all she wants to talk about is ttc. While I just want to forget about it!!!! Typical me to be honest, I'm a moody mare.

I'm spending the afternoon catching up on a fortnight on Eastenders and hot crossed buns. Ff I haven't lost more than 1/2 lb in 3 weeks of running. Feel thinner but probably need to diet!!

Welcome Gypsygirl - you've definitely come to the right place - pull up a chair and make yourself comfy xxx

Hi all,

My long story is summed up in my siggy. Lovely to be here around you ladies!

urchin - I remember you from before my lil break from BnB, congrats on your pregnancy! That is wonderful news! Would you mind telling me your bfp story? If not, I understand, no biggie!

I will start femara in about 2 weeks when my af comes along...oh I hope this works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->