Anyone LTTTC Number One?

thanks pink & fisher.. Feel a little bit better today still angry just hope there is some good news on monday where we can get our appointment sooner..

Dazed - you do still belong here, we are all still ltttc any we all support each other so dont be a stranger..

Urchin - good for you un drop by, hope your well..

Have a good weekend every one

lucy xx

Well AF finally showed up last night. I called the doc this morning and he scheduled me for the ultrasound on Monday morning at 0800. Here's to a fast weekend! :happydance:

Morning all - I can confirm the farts rumour - even the dogs look at me with disgust!

Mrs H - she's doing great - pop into my journal if you'd like to see some pics xxx
(as for names, they are in there too - a few pages back on P20!)

Thanks girls. It really helps knowing that there is some support for me in here. It just gets harder to keep the PMA up month after month. I'm doing everyting I can within my power to reach the baby goal. I actually told DH we were DTD Friday when he really didn't want to cause he was tired. I had been having pains in both ovaries for a couple of days, so I wasn't going to miss the potential opportunity if I was ovulating.

God, I would have never though I would ever talk about my lady parts as much as I do since I started TTC.

Went for my ultrasound this morning. My ovaries are typical PCOS ovaries. Kind of disappointed but at least I know what is going on. Currently CD4 and start Clomid tomorrow for CD5-9. They also want me to start temping so I need to find a good website to help keep track. Any suggestions for a good temping website?

fertilityfriend.com is a good charting website. You'll have to get a bbt thermometer and take your temp at the same time every morning, and you shouldn't get out of bed before you take the temp because it has to be like a resting temperature. Best of luck to you!

Hi ladies, I'm still keeping tabs on you!
Just popping in to say hi, good luck, and :hugs:.
I haven't been to see a doctor yet, just taking it easy this cycle (#38?). Trying to be positive and spread the vibes...

Hey All,

Got some good news today, i got a phone call from the clinic today... and they have changed my appointment to this Thursday AM (Arghhhh) so i am very excited!! Any one any advise? Im going to take all my charting in etc and OH last SA details (only because last time i went to the hospital they had lost my file!)

Very excited!!! :) :) :)

Lucy

Hey all! New here. I belong to CountdowntoPregnancy.com. I am a military wife, and my husband and I have been TTC for about 3 years now. We had a lot of issues with my health insurance, just recently switched to his, so hopefully I can get a thorough check up, and an explanation as to what is going on. We started buying OPK's, but over time they just got too darn expensive. AF is irregular, and I'm a tad overweight. My husband is older than me by 11 years. We want to get pregnant something awful and sometimes, I feel like something is up, I get so excited, just to be let down. Thinking about giving it another go naturally for 6 or 7 more months then if no dice, I will be asking my doctor about Clomid. I've been trying to get my weight down, quit smoking, BD whenever we get the chance. I know when you're TTC you shouldn't really go to the bathroom, right after sex, but give it 20-30 min... but I can't help it, I don't like the way it feels. (Sorry tmi, I know). But even so, 3 years and still no luck? =( I hate when I get excited then wind up getting my hopes up. I can't tell yall how many times I've cried for days over this issue. Just looking to make some friends and talk to people with the same issue. Most of my friends are pregnant or have children so I feel as though I can no longer relate to them, and I guess I get a twinge of jealousy when they call me and tell me they're expecting another. Why is it so easy for them? (Sorry, feeling down again.)

Went for my ultrasound this morning. My ovaries are typical PCOS ovaries. Kind of disappointed but at least I know what is going on. Currently CD4 and start Clomid tomorrow for CD5-9. They also want me to start temping so I need to find a good website to help keep track. Any suggestions for a good temping website?

If you have an iPod/iPhone there is a great app called "wCal" or woman calendar or something. It's not free but it's the best one I've found it lets you adjust your LP, cover line etc. I personally found paper charting or trying to log into fertility friend daily to be a huge PITA.

FF do have free apps for smartphones now. I just use my iPhone to put my temp in in the morning and then any other info I can add wherever I am.

Even if you decide to use a different site, I'd say it's well worth signing up for FF for their charting course alone. It's really good and tells you everything you need to know about charting.

Hey All,

Got some good news today, i got a phone call from the clinic today... and they have changed my appointment to this Thursday AM (Arghhhh) so i am very excited!! Any one any advise? Im going to take all my charting in etc and OH last SA details (only because last time i went to the hospital they had lost my file!)

Very excited!!! :) :) :)

Lucy

Wow lucy is this for starting IVF? :happydance::happydance::happydance:
You can bring them with you but if i remember correctly the FS didn't look at mine at all. I think he asked me what my average cycle length was and how long i'd normally bleed for. And then the usual questions of how long you've been trying etc. Good idea to bring OH's last SA details just incase there is no file again! Good luck.

Hi Mymarine... welcome :flower:

Kled I agree with ickle about FertilityFriend, its a good one to get you going.

Hi Ladies...sorry I have been MIA...I had family visiting all last week which was so nice! It takes your mind off of everything ya know!

I did my femara while they were here and started my SMEP last night.

Other than that nothing new here. I am happy to see everyone is moving on and is one step closer to their bfp...good luck to us all!

I just got back from my IVF class. I didn't really learn anything new that I didn't already know but it was comforting knowing that there are other people going through the same things and that I'm not the only one. I'm not nervous for any of the shots except for the progesterone in oil shot ... eeck! It's a long needle and it's intramuscular so I'm a little freaked out by that but it is what it is. :)

Hi Pink,

Thanks Pink, Yes it is i cant wait!! Its our second appointment so im assuming they will go through all the tests results and what protocol etc.. Ive got a list of questions to ask so hopefully will know more after thursday !

Any one heard from FF? Hope you are ok :)

TTC - bet it was nice having family over, i know what you mean it does take your mind of things doesn't it! :)

Lucy xx

well looks like af is on its way woke up with terrible migraine and now have cramps, but at least the storms have stopped :shipw:

I'll be right there will you next week Gilmore. Had a headache yesterday and I usually get small ones around the time of AF. I actually had small cramps this whole TWW which is something different, but I think its the vitamins and hopefully a stronger O.

Hi all,

Well appointment went really well they are happy for us to start IVF and we are to call up first day of my next period! We're really happy but anxious as we really want it to work!

Amy / dazed - hope the witch stays away!!

How's every one any one any plans for the weekend? This weather in the UK sucks at the moment! Where has the sun gone??

Lucy x

Lucy - my area has your sun. The temp today is 99F and is to feel like 104F and tomorrow and the next few days are supposed to be similar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->