Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey guys

Wannabe - very funny video! However I did want to smack the woman asing the questions in the chops! Ha ha

Ash & Lacey - we're getting married 26 July 2014 ! It sure Is the year for weddings :) x

Ttc - ((hugs huni)) it's so hard.. Your hubby is so sweet x

Afm - lots of bd'ing going on :) so lets see what this month brings.. Working out my cycle it looks like it will be January before we can start IVF round 2 as the first day of my 3rd period would be around 15th December (as that's when we can start) so it will be over Christmas and they are closed on a few days oh well what's a few more weeks hey... X

@TTC, I am glad you enjoyed the video and the article I posted!! :flower: I hope that your IUI cycle is a success since you have to spend so much $$ traveling in addition to paying for your infertility. Good luck and baby dust to you!! :dust::dust:I thought I had it ruff driving an hour to my fertility DR and paying a 4 dollar bridge toll on every trip!! I guess I shouldn't complain!!! :dohh:

My ultrasound to look at my follies and blood work to check my E2 and LH levels will be next Wednesday on 10/17/12 early in the morning so I will be getting up at O dark hundred hours so I can make it to my DR office on time. Wish me luck, fingers crossed my follies look good so we can do the insemination. I was looking at the IUI schedule that my DR gave me and it looks like insemination will be next Friday as long as my ultrasound and bloods are good. :thumbup:

That is great news Wannabe=) I am very excited for you. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya

Hey guys

Wannabe - very funny video! However I did want to smack the woman asing the questions in the chops! Ha ha

Ash & Lacey - we're getting married 26 July 2014 ! It sure Is the year for weddings :) x

Ttc - ((hugs huni)) it's so hard.. Your hubby is so sweet x

Afm - lots of bd'ing going on :) so lets see what this month brings.. Working out my cycle it looks like it will be January before we can start IVF round 2 as the first day of my 3rd period would be around 15th December (as that's when we can start) so it will be over Christmas and they are closed on a few days oh well what's a few more weeks hey... X

It sure is! I just always wanted a June wedding. When I met my husband and I knew we would be together. I told him I wanted us to get married 06.14.14. Well we wanted a baby and in order for me to have insurance, we had to be married. So we did a quick thing, no ceremony, just signed the marriage license. In the state of Colorado you can put self for a witness and don't have to be married by a justice of the peace and we did that. He promised me we could have a big wedding. If I happen to be pregnant on my wedding day I am cool with it.

TTCbaby - you live in the bahamas?! How awesome is that! Do you mind me asking what your husband and you do for work over there? I always wanted to live on an island :) :haha: That is a lot of money for the plane rides to get to florida but it will be worth it once you hold your sweet little baby! My OH and I are waiting longer to get married for a couple of reasons. We sort of got engaged out of the blue, we knew we wanted a hawaii wedding and we want to save up some more money and have the wedding of my dreams and not skimp out on anything, so 2 years (that's how much time we had when we got engaged in april of this year) gives us a long time to save a good amount of money. The other reason is ... and sorry if this sounds bad to anyone, don't judge me! I'm still on my mothers insurance since I'm still only 24 and she has GREAT insurance, I get unlimited IUI and 4 IVF rounds fully paid for ... if I go through all of that they even pay for surrogacy up to a certain point! My OH has good insurance but not infertility coverage so ... it's smarter even though we really want to get married, we've talked about going to the courthouse and just getting the marriage license and having our big wedding in June of 2014 just like pnuts, but I would hate to get rid of that insurance ... so once we're pregnant we may get married sooner but for now ... this is the plan. Don't judge please! :haha:

Lucylou - yay for 2014 weddings! How long have you and your OH been engaged for ? I think it's really nice to know that I'm not the only one not married going through fertility treatments and trying to have a baby.

Oh and the plan for getting pregnant before the wedding, since I know the wedding is going to be in June of 2014 I'm going to stop trying about 11 months before that because I do not want to be pregnant during the ceremony.

pnut - gotcha....that is great....a big wedding does take time to plan. A June wedding sounds beauitful!

ash - well my husband is from the bahamas and he has his own business. I help him out with his company but I also do some property management. I am from the states. we have been married 3 years now. It is beautiful here but you do miss out some comforts like...walmart, target, great shopping, great sale....food is expensive...but all in all, it is a gorgeous way of life. BTW I wouldnt judge you for that....I would call you smart, why pay for something when you dont have to....can I get on your moms insurance????LOL

lucy - Well that round 2 ivf would give you a libra baby...thats awesome!

ttcbaby - Good luck for your round of IUI, i agree with Ash living in the Bahamas sounds glorious, especially on a day like it was today in London where it just rained from start to finish!

Wannabe - wow that is coming round quickly good luck for next fri!

Well done Lucy ;) good luck for this cycle

If anyone's interested i've finally started a journal (see link in sig) Hope everyone else is doing well x

tccbaby - Yeah I'm sure you miss some of the things we get in the states, target, etc., but it sounds beautiful to live there. Depending on how old you are we could adopt you, :haha:. Obviously just kidding. Thanks for not judging me!!

@Ash, quick question, when they do the scan to look at your follies before you can do your trigger shot do they do a vaginal ultrasound??? :shrug:

Yeah they always do vaginal ultrasounds. I've never had a belly ultrasound yet. They even do vaginal ultrasound until a certain point in your pregnancy because when you're so early in the pregnancy they can't see it with the belly one.

Yeah they always do vaginal ultrasounds. I've never had a belly ultrasound yet. They even do vaginal ultrasound until a certain point in your pregnancy because when you're so early in the pregnancy they can't see it with the belly one.

Thanks for the info, I know with the vaginal ultrasounds they can see your uterus good, but I wasn't sure how well it shows your ovaries, but apparently it shows them as well. :blush: I think I have officially become best freinds with the beloved dildo cam, as many times as they have done the dam thing to me!!!! Lordy..... :wacko:

Oh yeah you'll definitely become very very good friends with the dildo cam. They push the dildo cam to the right and left to see the ovaries and they can see them very well actually! Best of luck to you! When do you go in for the ultrasound? Are they monitoring you throughout the cycle or no?

Oh yeah you'll definitely become very very good friends with the dildo cam. They push the dildo cam to the right and left to see the ovaries and they can see them very well actually! Best of luck to you! When do you go in for the ultrasound? Are they monitoring you throughout the cycle or no?

The ultrasound and blood work is next Wednesday and as long as my follies look good I will do the trigger shot the same day. Then on Friday we should be doing the IUI as long as everything looks good!! :thumbup:

wannabe - yeah we are all bffs with those dildo cams....lol

Well I was doing some medication research on pricing cuz I am self pay.....My dr wanted me to use follistim but I found out gonal f is 1/2 the price so I emailed her and asked if I could use gonal f instead and she said follistim is more user friendly but if I am comfy with the injections then I could use the gonal...well my sister is a nurse so she can inject me...woohoo for saving almost $400!!!!

Yay that's awesome ttc baby!! Is the gonal f in pen form ? If so it's just as easy as the follitism pen.

Lol I remember the first time I went for an ultrasound to see my ovaries..when she pulled out the dildo looking thing I was like wtf...it was awkward lol

@TTCbaby, that is very good information, i will have to remember that if I end up having to do IVF since the medications for IVF cost an arm and a leg!!!:thumbup:

AFM,Today DH finished up his last steroid medications that he had to take because of the allergic reaction that he had las weekend that left him itching!!! He is feeling better, but I am worried that after 6 days of steroids, that it might hurt his :spermy: count. :shrug: The insemination should be next Friday so he will have one full week off of the steroid meds.... But his numbers are already low, so I am already paranoid about what they would be normally, and than if another factor comes in like the meds he took, I am worried he will have shit numbers. Do you think I should ask the DR about it??... Hmmm, I think I am going t use Dr. Google and see what it says....:wacko::wacko: I just hate to spend the $700 bucks if this cycle is already a bust since DH had to take those meds. I will let you girls know what I can dig up on Google.

Lacey - I want a big wedding, so gives us time to save up some more pennies, oh knows what I'm like he he, We are also going to continue ttc and see what happens I'm not worring about planning our wedding and what if we got pregnant what will be will be and we will deal with it when it happens of course I would love our bundle of joy at our wedding though :)

Ash - your mums insurance sounds great hun, and I think I speak for every one on here no one would judge you! X we got engaged last december, I always knew we wouldnt rush and oh wouldn't get married in 2013 thinks it's bad luck ha ha..

Ttc - libra baby sounds good to me :) glad your sister can inject you yey :)

Pink - I will be stalking you :) how you feeling? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->