Anyone LTTTC Number One?

I'm so sorry the witch got you fisher. :hugs:

I'm getting a bit more hopeful for this cycle. I'm 9dpo and I had spotting this morning! It's all gone now, but it was honest to goodness blood! Add that to the temp dip that I had and the glowing comment, and I'm really starting to think this *could* be the month!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-betty-boop-gl.gif

Thank you so much! I'm so excited and yet trying not to set myself up for a fall.

https://i.pbase.com/o1/53/623853/1/139321088.8Hbpfoym.42665ninja_e0yl7u.gif

Just ordered some Vitex.

Should be here after Thanksgiving.

Still no period, CD 77, so if she doesn't rear her ugly head by the time I get the vitex, I'll take a HPT...:coffee:

Still, here's to hoping I can get regulated.

Thanks ladies! My temp this morning bumped my O day forward a day so now it's saying cd 11 (instead of cd10). I'm not sure I believe that, so we'll have to see how the next few days temps affect it. I'm pleased to see my temp continue to rise! That gives me even more hope! :)

Thanks ladies! My temp this morning bumped my O day forward a day so now it's saying cd 11 (instead of cd10). I'm not sure I believe that, so we'll have to see how the next few days temps affect it. I'm pleased to see my temp continue to rise! That gives me even more hope! :)

I took a peek at your chart dodger & That is a huge jump! Are you sure you didn't just O CD 18/19? Am I reading correctly that your OPK monitor read high that whole time?

I took a peek at your chart dodger & That is a huge jump! Are you sure you didn't just O CD 18/19? Am I reading correctly that your OPK monitor read high that whole time?

Quite honestly I'm not sure about anything. My gut feeling is that I O'd on cd10, but my gut could be telling me what it knows I want to hear. The funny thing is that I took my temp again 5 mins after the first time and it dropped by .4, but that still would affect my chart the same way. I suppose anything is possible and that's one of the reasons we like to keep practicing... ya know just in case. lol

ETA: You are right. My fertility monitor is still reading high and I've not had any peaks (or lows for that matter).

I also wonder though if I shouldn't discard the temp altogether. My teeth on that side of my mouth are achy today and my cheek was feeling warmer on that side then the other. Unfortunately I didn't think about possibly temping on the other side of my mouth until much later, so I have no idea if that would have had an effect or not.

Dodger. You can never tell anything from one temp (unfortunately) you just need to wait and see a few days. Fx'd. I've learned it's never good to take my temp more than once, it just complicates things. Wait and see what it does over the next few days.

hey ladies hope you are all well.

Good luck Dodger but like fisher said don't rely on just one temp its looking at the general shift in temp, just looked at your chart and that is one crazy leap of a temp! lets hope you have already O'd and it stays that way!

:witch: arrived full today, but don't be sad for me for once her arrival means everything should be on schedule. for the newbies i've just started by 1st cycle of IVF so i'm down regging before they stimulate my ovaries. They said that AF symptoms could be hightened by the drugs i'm taking, and they're not wrong i'm having the period pains from hell :devil: and my mood ain't much better either! my work colleagues just better be nice to me today! :haha:

x

p.s i'm liking the new xmas smilies so thought i'd just throw one in here :xmas9: for good measure!

Ooo pink wouldn't have even noticed there was festive smilies if you hadn't said! :xmas1:

Well CD12 and I am a bit paranoid that I have ovulated super early this month. I was really hoping it would be CD17 as this would have allowed me to be hopeful about the bedding schedule :wacko:

Fisher - Yeah I know. :) I'm just trying to sit back and watch what happens. That's not easy ofc... lol So far I've taken my temp 2x's twice and each time I've kept the original temp in my charting but have noted the 2nd one as a more information type thing.

Pink - I know right? It surprised the heck out of me when it just kept going up and up!

Today finds my temp slightly lower, but still at that elevated temp area. Last night I could have sworn that I was starting my period. I had slight cramps and that general achy feeling around my vagina and upper legs area. I was also bloated and had lots of lower back aches. All of these are symptoms that I typically get while I'm on my period. I was also EXHAUSTED. I know that could mean one of 3 things (maybe more) - period is coming in the next day or 2 (so far not even a hint of spotting since Sunday morning), maybe signs of ovulation?, and ofc possibly signs of pregnancy.

Is is sad that I'm wishing it was time to go to bed again so that I could wake up and find out what my next temp will be? lol

@Pink - That's great news!!

@FF - did you get any bd time beforehand?

Well we have so far bedded on CD6, CD9, CD10 and CD12 - Who knows :shrug:

Really hope this is it for you hun x

Well we have so far bedded on CD6, CD9, CD10 and CD12 - Who knows :shrug:

Really hope this is it for you hun x

If you o'd on the 12th, you actually have a great chance! If it was the 10th or 11th, still not bad, so I'm hoping that you have good things happen this month!! :D

My temp rose up again this morning and FF changed my O date back to cd10! I had to fight myself not to test this morning. Hopefully I'll have something to be extra thankful for tomorrow! :)

Hey ladies, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I have been LTTTC for 2 years now. I'm about to start my second round of clomid on Friday. This clomid is a double edged sword...it gives me more hope then I've had in a long time but because of that home, when I get the BFN, I'm even more upset about it. Just trying to stay hopeful and have a positive attitude that I will get the best Christmas present ever.

I hope the clomid works for you and you get your BFP this cycle Phoenix! I know how you feel about that. I was the same way when I started metformin (and tbh I feel about the same having the prescription for clomid in my purse right now), and it hurt every month that I still had to take prometrium to kick start my period.

I know what you mean about hope. It's so hard because everyone says "yayyyy pos mental attitude" but it never works and the more hopeful I feel the more depressed I get when AF arrives

Hey ladies, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I have been LTTTC for 2 years now. I'm about to start my second round of clomid on Friday. This clomid is a double edged sword...it gives me more hope then I've had in a long time but because of that home, when I get the BFN, I'm even more upset about it. Just trying to stay hopeful and have a positive attitude that I will get the best Christmas present ever.

Welcome to the group!! It is very nice to meet you!! Good luck!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/mcHT5FWelcome5FFloralDoves.jpg

Haven't ovulated yet :dance:

BUT have royally messed up on the :sex: schedule :( I was supposed to bed CD13 but accidentally bedded CD12 instead :dohh: Trying not to get too disheartened about it but I really had it in my head that an exact mirror of bedding schedule from our lucky month would result in :bfp: Oh well, still have the chance to bed CD15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->