Anyone LTTTC Number One?

LOL...Well on the topic of early testing.....:blush:WOO HOOO, I am all excited because I just talked to DH on his ride home from work and he picked me up a few of the .88 cent Walmart tests!!! :happydance: :happydance: He totally supports my POAS addiction....LOL....:blush: He actually offered to pick them up for me, I wasnt even going to ask him to get me any...LOL... because I had forgot about it....:rofl:

Yay you're all sick!! That makes me happy because I got a fever at 1 dpo and was sick for a week on the cycle where I got my :bfp: So I'm sending loooots of :dust: to all of you and hoping there will be good news coming soon!

I went to see an acupuncturist to try and relive the constant nausea, and I was able to eat a proper meal for the first time in 10 days... could be a major placebo effect I'm enjoying it anyways, even though nausea is a very small price to pay!

Great job Fisher, I'm very proud!!!

Wannabe, try not to test too early, no point in getting yourself upset again this month!

Dij
I'm trying something similar to deal with TTC related anxiety & depression. I'm listening to the circle+bloom meditation program. I'm not the best meditator cause I'm quite fidgety. I hemmed and hawwed for a long time before I bought it but then I decided - well it's sure not going to hurt. Placebo or not who cares if it helps you feel better! I know I sound crazy but I suspect at least a little nausea must be reassuring to you though? Cause it means your little bean is there and growing well?

I totally did. I'll keep u posted. Ive been using it but only for two weeks so I'll let you know....

I really can't deal with all the stress of POASing (it has to be a verb by now - surely!) Very occasionally I will dabble, but mostly it just stresses me.
And tbh, if I test early it doesn't actually change anything - if I get a negative I just end up thinking 'well, not every bfp shows up this early' and end up waiting for my period ... so, these days I cut out the middle man: if I'm late I'll test, if not, I won't :D

Today I am supposed to be resting but I'm about to clean the downstairs of the house - we didn't do the weekly clean last weekend as we were plastering, and as you can imagine, the house is now pretty grim

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to relax in such surroundings, so I may as well get on with it :(

Gl wannabe xx Urchin just be careful while ur cleaning x afm i am going out tonight as my brother is moving to london to work so i did a test this morning ov course it was a bfn but just wanted to check to see if i could have a couple of drinks xx

Kitchen and bathroom clean :D !
Just pausing for coffee then I may well start on the sitting room, before heading into town to the GUM clinic

Oh yes - deep joy...I have to have a chlamydia and HIV test to tick the final 2 boxes for IVF

I am proud of you girls for holding out POASing!

AFM - cd1 today :cry: I know I said I'm over it, but why does it still want to make me cry when the beotch shows? To make matters worse, I have a baby shower tomorrow for my 18yr old neice and my b-i-l's wift will probably be there (since they live there) and she is pregnant with her 6th (unplanned and she doesn't deserve it the way she treats her other children). I guess I shall drink for the entire BnB community in the TWW! OK, not that much, but enough for you girls holding out for the BFP in the next week or so.

dji - oh I do hope we follow in your cold=bfp footsteps!! I'm glad you got to eat a proper meal. :)

Urchin - I don't blame you for waiting until your period gets missed. I wish I could do the same! I usually wait until it's been like 30 days and then test once a week until it's been 6 weeks. I'd totally be antsy and wanting to clean as well, but take care of yourself ok? Ugh on the 2 tests you still have to do, but yay that you are getting closer!

Dazed - awww... sorry that the witch showed. :( *hugs*

AFM my temp yesterday pushed my o crosshairs back one day to friday on ff which would make me 7dpo (instead of 6). It's saying I should test on the 30th, but we'll see if I can hold out that long. I'll admit that there is an awful temptation to test on the 24th... it'll be Thanksgiving and how awesome would it be if we had something extra special to be thankful for?? Eh... I'll try and hold off though...

Sorry the witch got you dazed :hug:

Good luck to those testing soon, i also felt like i was getting a cold the week before the BFP and my temps where quite high. Looking back there were a few signs i would normally have spotted but because we were not really TTC and waiting for IVF i didnt think anything of it.

Hi ladies,
Wow I've only been off this site for a few days and had LOADS to catch up on!

I've had a really relaxed month this cycle - so relaxed I don't even know what day I'm on, I am somewhere in the 2ww though. Me and DH have BD'd regular so done all we can our end.

Fisher go you! Well done for not poas yet! I don't actually tend to buy tests anymore, last few times I've used them AF shows up the next day! So I am on a strict no poas rule at the moment!

Sorry the witch got u dazed!
Wannabe good luck for when u do poas! Lol!

So glad your op went ok urchin! That's really good news, hopefully won't be long til you get your BFP! Good luck on ur tests, I remember getting tested when I was younger, I was fine with the swab they do where they clamp you open but then they done one up my pee hole( for want of a better word!) & it stung like he'll for days after went I peed! At least your not having that one!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

xx

@Dazed, Sorry the witch got you hun.....:hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/1005293xxbbrm44ju.gif

Dazed, I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Fisher, it's not crazy at all, the nausea is reassuring for sure! But I don't feel too sick today, which is great timing because I have to spend the evening talking about safe sex with a bunch of teenagers in a youth center, so I can't look like a zombie or they won't listen to a word I say!!:haha:

I really hope your meditation program works out for you! I find meditation and planned relaxation so hard, I always have a million thoughts running through my head, and I am always impressed with people who can do it :thumbup:

Uggghhhh, Grrrrr..... DH just noticed water dripping from the celing over the stair well, so the master bathroom is right above there and we both think it is the shower in the master bath... It is this old gross tiled shower that was an original to the house when it was built 32 years ago and the tile is in bad shape, and always gets all mold in the cracks and we have always hated the shower in there, and have been talking about redoing it... So now it looks like we wont be able to shower in there anymore... We are going to have to use the guest bathroom shower now instead. The only problem is I dont know when we will have the money to redo that shower in there. I know that DH should be able to Demo it and rip out the tiles himself, but as far as redoing it, we may need to call in a professional... ugghhhh.. What a pain... Grrr.... :growlmad:

Now I think that poor DH has caught my cold that I have had for over a week now to, and I am feeling a little better but still not 100% so I dont know if we will be able to go out satuday night or not... Blah....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->