• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

Oh and yesterday I was at work and my sister (twin) called and said "so I took a test one was positive and two were negative" I wanted to just start crying but I told her how upset and mad I would be at her.. She told me I can't be mad that she is pregnant because it would have been an accident... And in my mind that's all the more reason to be upset because we tried and lost one

Its ok to have drinks.... just dont go crazy with shots etc!

I have kept more to myself ever since the MC's also....usually i am so outgoing and love hanging out with friends, but i just want to stay home alot and be with hubby. theres a friend/acuaintance that hangs out with my gf's and shes preggers (my due date was only a week after hers, but I ended up MC with the first pregnancy) so its hard to be around that bc everyone talks about her being pregnant....just too hard to take.

My Dr. told me to wait once complete cycle to get my uterine lining back up and running again, but i am SO impatient....i dont want to wait.... :nope: but i dont want another MC either.... :nope:

Well i was a bit of a party animal before i got pregnant so on Saturday i stuck to singles BUT i did have 2 shots of jaiger and then i seen my cousins girlfriend who was 4 weeks ahead of me and she got a little bump and when i was talking to her (she was working behind the bar) she was rubbing her stomach and i just started crying, im feeling exactly the same though, i no longer want to go out and get drunk id rather stay in, i was out every weekend before i fell pregnant! i said to OH im not going out for a good couple of weeks!

Did you bleed heavy? my bleeding was VERY light, lighter than a period so they think my lining should have repaired itself by now, my HCG is at below 5 now so atleast i no longer have to go back to hospital.

I would wait for AF as you have MC twice in a short period so you need your body to recover, i know its hard but just think this time next year you will have a little bundle! xxx

My MC in march i bled very very light ( like my periods usually are) but it lasted a day or 2 longer than it normaly would have. April MC i bled REALLY bad....it was like blood snot (sorry tmi) and i would sit on the toilet and it would just drip out... the heavy bleeding lasted like 2-3 days, then tappered off and iv been clean since saturday.

I know its probably best for me to let me body come out of shock, but it just makes me sad i wont get to even try until who knows when (bc i dunno when im suppost to get my period... my cycle was 33-34 day cycle...and now im scared its going to be longer since ppl say cycle tends to be a tad longer after a MC) :nope:
I just want a baby so bad, and it makes me sad i cant try for a while even tho its for my own bodies sake....:cry:

Oh and yesterday I was at work and my sister (twin) called and said "so I took a test one was positive and two were negative" I wanted to just start crying but I told her how upset and mad I would be at her.. She told me I can't be mad that she is pregnant because it would have been an accident... And in my mind that's all the more reason to be upset because we tried and lost one

i know exactly how you feel. Your sister should be more sensitive about the situation....
I have a cousin that purposly got knocked up by a guy she barely knew bc she wanted a baby and now had the baby recently and all she does is bitch bc she cant support her other child and now this new baby....
makes me sooooo mad :growlmad:

I know it will be our turn eventually...i just wish it was sooner than later

Well now I have a feeling my sister knows she is pregnant and just lying to me and the worst part is my mom tells me there is no reason to be upset about it.. I tried telling her that when you cant afford daycare or to not work you really can't afford a baby, and that when you never see your child why would you to have another one

Well now I have a feeling my sister knows she is pregnant and just lying to me and the worst part is my mom tells me there is no reason to be upset about it.. I tried telling her that when you cant afford daycare or to not work you really can't afford a baby, and that when you never see your child why would you to have another one

its a tough situation. I am with you on the train of thinking people should be more careful of getting pregnant if they arent able to support another being (i think its super selfish otherwise)

But you will need to find common ground since it is your sister... i mean you dont need to be extatic about it. You can also tell her how u feel that her talking about being pregnant etc is REALLY rough on you right now and u need some time to get emotionally better from your loss.

You dont want to make bad blood, bc in the future (near future!:thumbup:) you will be preggers and will want everyone in your family to love and support you thru the whole process

i agree with the both of you aswell, its different in the UK as if you are on a low income you get benefits etc but if your on a good wage you get hardly anything, we are on a good wage so wont be getting much but we have the NHS and prescription and dental is free etc!

If it was my sister i think i would have done the same as you, gone a bit moody with her and would have been upset, give it a day or so and you would have calmed down slightly and do what little J suggested - But you will need to find common ground since it is your sister... i mean you dont need to be extatic about it. You can also tell her how u feel that her talking about being pregnant etc is REALLY rough on you right now and u need some time to get emotionally better from your loss.

Hope your all ok ladies, anyone OV'd yet? xxx

i agree with the both of you aswell, its different in the UK as if you are on a low income you get benefits etc but if your on a good wage you get hardly anything, we are on a good wage so wont be getting much but we have the NHS and prescription and dental is free etc!

If it was my sister i think i would have done the same as you, gone a bit moody with her and would have been upset, give it a day or so and you would have calmed down slightly and do what little J suggested - But you will need to find common ground since it is your sister... i mean you dont need to be extatic about it. You can also tell her how u feel that her talking about being pregnant etc is REALLY rough on you right now and u need some time to get emotionally better from your loss.

nope nope....and i think its better for me not to know since im TRYING to sit out this month to get my body back in sync.....when i see the EWCM i know im going to want to give in:blush: i always use EWCM for about when im going to Ov. OPK dont work for me.... i never got a + yet i get pregnant (and i used them for almost a month to try and catch it, but nope, never got my surge...i just find it easier to go off of EWCM)

where are u at in your cycle?

Hi everyone, I'm new here, do you mind if I join in?

I've had 2 losses very close together, I lost my first in January at 6 weeks and got pregnant straight away only to have a mmc at 11 weeks. The baby had only made it to 9 weeks and I had an ERPC on 2nd April :(

We haven't got any children and really want to try again soon but I don't want to put too much strain on my body so have decided to wait for at least 1 af. I'm hoping we don't have any little 'mistakes' as we're not taking any precautions - it only dawned on me today that I could fall pregnant again without trying if we're not careful. Hoping af arrives sooner rather than later and we can start ttc properly, hopefully with more luck this time.

I've had 2 losses very close together, I lost my first in January at 6 weeks and got pregnant straight away only to have a mmc at 11 weeks. The baby had only made it to 9 weeks and I had an ERPC on 2nd April :(

We haven't got any children and really want to try again soon but I don't want to put too much strain on my body so have decided to wait for at least 1 af. I'm hoping we don't have any little 'mistakes' as we're not taking any precautions - it only dawned on me today that I could fall pregnant again without trying if we're not careful. Hoping af arrives sooner rather than later and we can start ttc properly, hopefully with more luck this time.

Welcome! sorry for your losses:hugs:
I also had 2 MC close...one right after another.... both were about 5 weeks along.... im should be taking this month off since im sure my body is a little wierd with the MC one right after another... but i just feel wierd doing that :nope: but i dont want my Dr. to think if i get preggers again that i didnt listen to her or that my BFP is leftover hormone (even tho last week monday my HCG was only 25) its just a tough decision to make! I wont be happy with myself if i get BFP righta way again and lose the baby, but ill be sad with myself if i try and do the right thing and wait a cycle only to not fall pregnant for a while afterwards. I just wish i could see what the future holds for me!

Hiya Little J,

I'm sorry to meet someone else who's had 2 losses so close and sad to know that you're going through the same as me:cry:

I know what you mean about trying again, I do have the urge to give it another go but don't know what's going on in there - I can't help thinking that my body's suffered enough in the last few months and needs a rest. My dr said there I could try again if I felt emotionally ready but I think a 1 month break would be sensible and it is nice to actually be able enjoy life without being pregnant. I was so unwell with ms with the last one too.

Are you taking any precautions? I'm really funny about using condoms because it would be weird and its been so nice to get our sex life back to normal but I am worried I might fall pregnant before af so don't really know what to do. Its quite weird to want a baby so much but be so scared about getting pregnant.

Hopefully this bad year could turn into a good one for us. I do wonder where I'll be at the end of the year - hopefully a few months pregnant with everything going well, I can only dream!

nope nope....and i think its better for me not to know since im TRYING to sit out this month to get my body back in sync.....when i see the EWCM i know im going to want to give in:blush: i always use EWCM for about when im going to Ov. OPK dont work for me.... i never got a + yet i get pregnant (and i used them for almost a month to try and catch it, but nope, never got my surge...i just find it easier to go off of EWCM)

where are u at in your cycle?

ahhhhhh yeh i bet its hard for you hun, as your waiting for AF :cry: i feel for you but like you said you got pregnant so soon after your last MC if you were to get pregnant before AF and to MC again (heaven forbid!) you would blame yourself, i would, it must be so hard for you.

I dont use anything i didnt on my last pregnancy, me and OH always have sex every other day and it worked last time, i also put my legs in the air afterwards and go to sleep so im not movin for 8 hours! i have no idea where i am right now, but i think i were ovulating on weekend as i had twinges and CM was different.,

So sorry for your loss hun, of course you can join, its only 3 of us on here lol nice and cosy forum! xxx

So sorry for your loss hun, of course you can join, its only 3 of us on here lol nice and cosy forum! xxx

Thanks Cathgibbs, its lovely to meet you :flower:

You too hun, i see your from England too, everyone I have spoken to seems to be from America or Canada although i did speak to a girl who lived just 2 miles away from me but shes pregnant now :) so shes moved forums :-( xx We will all get our :bfp: soon! I see your second MC was quite recent so your scared about getting pregnant again without having your AF yet, have you had any HCG tests? xxx

Nice to meet you, I am really sorry for your losses :hugs: I don't know how the hubby would handle two miscarriages, and I just hope we all don't have to go through another one again.

I haven't ovulated yet, and I am monitoring by opk, last time I didn't get s positive but I got the start of the surge so I stopped. Hubby and I also bd'ed every other day for a month, and he was the one who got frustrated if I said I was tired that night. We aren't using condoms either, I will know when I a positive opk that we will have to do something but I am going to have a hard time waiting I think.

Hiya Little J,

I'm sorry to meet someone else who's had 2 losses so close and sad to know that you're going through the same as me:cry:

I know what you mean about trying again, I do have the urge to give it another go but don't know what's going on in there - I can't help thinking that my body's suffered enough in the last few months and needs a rest. My dr said there I could try again if I felt emotionally ready but I think a 1 month break would be sensible and it is nice to actually be able enjoy life without being pregnant. I was so unwell with ms with the last one too.

Are you taking any precautions? I'm really funny about using condoms because it would be weird and its been so nice to get our sex life back to normal but I am worried I might fall pregnant before af so don't really know what to do. Its quite weird to want a baby so much but be so scared about getting pregnant.

Hopefully this bad year could turn into a good one for us. I do wonder where I'll be at the end of the year - hopefully a few months pregnant with everything going well, I can only dream!

Hubby said he doenst want to use condoms...just do the ole "pull out" method, haha but i know darn well that one of these times....he wont... only for the fact its natural to not! I secretly wanna fall pregnant again, but like u said...i dont wanna jeopardize another MC.

Ive been reading about taking baby aspirin and its helped ALOT of women who have had mulitple MC to go on for their next pregnancy and fall pregnant and carry full term. So im kinda determined to see if it works!

I have been reading about the chance of a miscarriage if you conceive immediately after a miscarriage and lots of the things I have been finding after success stories and my friend who works at the hospital said that hundred of years ago they never waited, they never knew they had a miscarriage, and if our bodies weren't ready they wouldn't ovulate so that if I am up for it to try again. So now I just need to convince hubby, which won't be very hard since we use the "pull out method" and for him he says he "forgets" which makes me feel better because then I know he isn't scared to get pregnant again right away like he was two weeks ago.

Hiya FinallyTrying, good to meet you too :flower: My hubby was devastated after the last loss. He seems to be ok now and wants to try soon too which is good. I really hope you never have to worry about it. I don't reckon my 2nd pregnancy being so close to the 1st was a factor in the mc but it did make it very tough having the 2 losses so close together.

Little J I took baby aspirin during my 2nd pregnancy, the doctor said it was totally harmless and couldn't hurt. I went and got my blood results today and they found a slight abnormality with my blood clotting so I'm going for a repeat test. I'm wondering if the baby aspirin helped me to keep the 2nd pregnancy longer but wasn't quite enough??

Such a confusing day, I'm wondering if af has started but then I only stopped bleeding (sorry tmi) about a week ago after my ERPC. It would be lovely if its af and really hope its not more mc bleeding, I thought that was finally all over!

I think I might do the baby aspirin, I have heard of a lot of people who have taken it. This time I will also stop drinking coffee/ caffeine as soon as I ovulate.

I am glad I dont have to go through this alone though, and have you ladies because no one in my family has ever had a loss so they don't really get it, or have any good answers for me

Hiya FinallyTrying, good to meet you too :flower: My hubby was devastated after the last loss. He seems to be ok now and wants to try soon too which is good. I really hope you never have to worry about it. I don't reckon my 2nd pregnancy being so close to the 1st was a factor in the mc but it did make it very tough having the 2 losses so close together.

Little J I took baby aspirin during my 2nd pregnancy, the doctor said it was totally harmless and couldn't hurt. I went and got my blood results today and they found a slight abnormality with my blood clotting so I'm going for a repeat test. I'm wondering if the baby aspirin helped me to keep the 2nd pregnancy longer but wasn't quite enough??

Such a confusing day, I'm wondering if af has started but then I only stopped bleeding (sorry tmi) about a week ago after my ERPC. It would be lovely if its af and really hope its not more mc bleeding, I thought that was finally all over!

They only consider it to be AF bleeding if u havent bleed for 20 days straight after a MC or a DnC.....

Glad they are trying to figure out whats goin on with you MrsC! Its always a good feeling when there is progress.

Im gunna talk to hubby again tonight about letting it just happen again.... but hes scared for my safety, which is y hes worrying alot now (which i think is nice of him to be worried about my safety) but ill be fine.... like it was said before, if your body isnt ready, it wont allow you to ovulate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->