• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

Oh I forgot to add, you and your LO are definitely in my thoughts and I wish you all the luck in the world for your scan. You won't need it though, I'm sure this is your rainbow baby

Did the Dr say what was the reason of your MC's? Have checked ur cervics for Bacterial infections?

Woohoooooo I'm actually indeed pregnant :)

Digi confirmed it yesterday on my 26th birthday... I can't believe it I'm in utter shock x

oh yeh congrats hun!!!! your a day ahead of me woohooo xxx

congrats Babee!

Im so glad things are working out for everyone!:happydance:

Thank you ladies...

Cath I'm not 100% I'm only going by when I thought I felt ovulation pain.. So it could all change when I get my early scans :)

Oh I forgot to add, you and your LO are definitely in my thoughts and I wish you all the luck in the world for your scan. You won't need it though, I'm sure this is your rainbow baby

Did the Dr say what was the reason of your MC's? Have checked ur cervics for Bacterial infections?

No they did not give me a cause for my miscarriages. The doc said he doesn't think I will find a cause and that they were completely random and unrelated. I did have a biopsy of my cervix due to the abnormal pap but they didn't say anything about checking for bacterial infections. I just got bloods done to check for clotting disorders and it all came back fine. I have a sonohystergram scheduled for thursday to make sure there are no abnormalities in my uterus.

No they did not give me a cause for my miscarriages. The doc said he doesn't think I will find a cause and that they were completely random and unrelated. I did have a biopsy of my cervix due to the abnormal pap but they didn't say anything about checking for bacterial infections. I just got bloods done to check for clotting disorders and it all came back fine. I have a sonohystergram scheduled for thursday to make sure there are no abnormalities in my uterus.

It won't hurt to take a swab of your cervics and check for bacteria, They found bacteria in my cervics when I mc and they gave me antibiotics to take for a month. They even said the bacteria could become active again :(. I have studies microbiology thats why I am worried about bacteria :))

Oh hun :-( bleeding like spotting or AF :hugs: xxxxxxx

It's red :( it's not huge amounts, but it's enough for me to think hmmm something isn't right...

I got a hcg blood test took yesterday but I won't know the results untill a weeks time :(

Got an appointment with doctor today, gonna try and get another blood test done tomorrow, so then I can know if my hcg is going up or down :(

Got an appointment with doctor today, gonna try and get another blood test done tomorrow, so then I can know if my hcg is going up or down :(

I think ur dr can make an urgent result request. They can do it within an hour. They did it for me in emergency when I was Mc

I'm in the UK though... Things here take days and days!

I won't know the results off my first hcg test from yesterday till next week :( but I'm hoping to get another one tomorrow, so then I've got something for it to be compared too, as just one lot isn't going to tell much, just a number... So I do really need a second lot to either see if it's doubling or coming down

Cant you go to your hospital and have the blood done hun as you can get the results back same day, thats what i had to do after the mc xxx i hope its not the worst xxxx

I'm gonna try the doctor first and see what they can do... If not I'll go to the hospital! We have to go out of town to a hospital now, as out a&e closed last year... It's a right pain int he backside, especially when I live a 5 minute walk away from the hospital

ahhhhhh i bloody hate that!! they closed an a&e by me to 'save money' and the nearest one is 15 miles away and is very hard to be accessed by public transport!! i really hope its just implantation bleeding hun, is it just when you wipe? any cramps? xxx

Well I'm pretty sure I've just miscarried, went to the toilet and something just fell out, had a look at it, and Im sure it's the sac etc :(

oh hun im so sorry :hugs: such a horrible thing for us to have to go through, have you managed to get a drs appointment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->