Anyone mind taking a look? Update page 7!

Oh wow just saw the digi! What did your SO say?

he didn't believe me! even when i showed him the digi lol. he was like, "no you're not. you just told me it was negative at the doctor's" lololololol. he's very excited and hoping for a boy.

just talked to the nurse, hcg was 16.4, prog was low. nurse says its on the low side and on monday we will see "if this is a chemical". i pray to God that baby is growing in the right spot. im so nervous. please keep me in your prayers.

just talked to the nurse, hcg was 16.4, prog was low. nurse says its on the low side and on monday we will see "if this is a chemical". i pray to God that baby is growing in the right spot. im so nervous. please keep me in your prayers.

Praying for you hun!!!

hCG is about 1.5 times more in the blood than urine, so I have read. So, assuming it was at least a day or two since you had your blood taken, for that digi to register it has to have increased a fair bit!
Your 12dpo FRER is like mine at the same dpo

hCG is about 1.5 times more in the blood than urine, so I have read. So, assuming it was at least a day or two since you had your blood taken, for that digi to register it has to have increased a fair bit!
Your 12dpo FRER is like mine at the same dpo

I got my blood drawn this morning. That's why I'm confused because I thought I had to have a level of 25 for the digi to show positive. It's reassuring that my test looked like yours though!

:hugs: i hope your story has a happy ending. Remember a number by itself means nothing; hopefully your next test shows a good rise :thumbup:

Were you dehydrated? This can cause your hCG to be lower in your blood, if so. It's the opposite to urine, with that early on obviously everyone tells you to hold your pee and don't drink, but for blood you have to be hydrated

Were you dehydrated? This can cause your hCG to be lower in your blood, if so. It's the opposite to urine, with that early on obviously everyone tells you to hold your pee and don't drink, but for blood you have to be hydrated

I didnt know that! I will make sure i drink extra tomorrow morning! I appreciate that info!

thanks ladies. havent gotten my numbers for today but i spoke with my doctor who said she isn't concerned about my first blood draw results at all. she says if i just missed my period yesterday they wouldnt expect to see high numbers yet. she also said my prog was fine and that for a natural cycle (unmedicated) they want to see progesterone at a 10 and mine was 9.9 so she doesn't think i have a reason to worry. of course, today's numbers will be more important, so please continue to pray for me!

Praise God!!!!

12dpo hcg - 16.4
12dpo prog - 9.9

15dpo hcg - 178
15dpo prog - 23

I could cry I'm so happy right now! Going back on Thursday for my next blood draw.

Wow that's a fantastic rise!!! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->