anyone moving home while pregnant ??

I moved in my first tri!
I was exhausted for about 2 days after it! But it was worth it x

i hhave just finished moving. I moved interstate with 3 children, had to relocate a horse and 2 dogs to a different state again as we cant have them with us and only had 2 months to do it in. Thats 2 months from being told DH 's work was relocating us for work, to having moved and have everything unpacked. IT was also over christmas so pritty busy. You can do it if you really want to

I moved last time I was pregnant and 10 days before I had my youngest. My other daughter was only 1 at the time as well. Being a council exchange we also had to be out of our flat and into new house in 1 day!

We dont know if we are moving or not. We are building our own house so the countdown is now on to see if we can get it finished by the time baby is born which I dont think it will be though OH is doing so well at the moment and has finished our room, the en suite, Phoebes bedroom and the airing cupboard (has to be counted as a room as it needs painting, etc lol). Just the main bathroom, babys room and landing to go and upstairs is finished!!
So I may be moving at full term or maybe moving with a very young baby!! TBH I hope its the first option!! x

Yes we are moving hopefully within the next week to 2 weeks!! I's going to be so stressful but can't wait to decorate my little boy's room and getting everything ready for his arrivial .. Going to be some serious nesting going on!

our house if going on the market in the next few weeks we hopefully want to have sold and bought again before the baby is here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->