Anyone NOT feeling pregnant and everything ok?

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

How many of you have little to no symptoms and everything is still okay? Just need reassurance because I am freaking out a little.

There are a lot of threads on this and it seems the consensus is it's fine. Some of us are plagued by MS, sore breast, and the lot. Some of us just have few and far between signs. I haven't really had full on MS yet and a matter of fact am starving all the time lol. I wouldn't worry and just try to enjoy it while you can. Have you had a scan yet?

I'd love to hear this too! I'm 6+1 and feel nothing! Have a scan OnTuesday and am just
Completely terrified never been so scared in all my life xx

Yes, there are several threads like this a day.

Unless there is a sign that something is obviously wrong then don't worry. Just be thankful that you're not suffering from any of the less pleasant symptoms! :flower:

Lol I just posted about this too! I have no morning sickness, just really tired and I'm 7.1 weeks.
Scan isn't until the 29th and I'm hoping to see something!!
Best of luck to you :)

Try not to panic. I was just the same - I have had no morning sickness, no sore boobs, not particularly tired. Other than a bit of bloating, and more recently indigestion, I have been able to hide pregnancy very easily :winkwink:

Oh, and I noticed a manicure grow out very rapidly compared to normal :haha: but that wasn't until about 9 weeks.

The good news is that scans at 7 weeks and 11 weeks showed baby developing normally. :flower:

I'm 9+6 at this point and I only get the occassional nausea if I've not eaten enough and I've had two early scans no problems so far xx

I have my first scan tomorrow and Ive had 3-4 days of feeling nauseous and 2 weeks of extreme tiredness and now sciatica if I sit too long or do too much but that is it

Relax ladies, if you're not cramping or bleeding or in consistant pain then the most likely thing is that you're just lucky and having an easy pregnancy OR things haven't hit you yet! Remember every pregnancy, even pregnancies of the same ladies, presents so differently.

I had no symptoms when I was early except sore breasts and the veins in my breasts stood out from early and the occassional wave of nausea that wasn't very strong. Now I am 10 weeks and every thing still seems smooth, I can feel my tummy hardening from the outside and the stretching feelings so I assume it's all developing well :) I haven't had a scan though, so still worry sometimes, but I try to focus on the facts rather than my panicky mumbrain hehehe

xx

When I was pregnant with DS I had no symptoms for the whole thing. If it wasn't for lack of periods, a BFP and him kicking me then I wouldn't have known either. He's now a happy and healthy 6 year old.

Every pregnancy is different though and some are very easy. His sister (this pregnancy) isn't that easy, but you just deal with it :)

Thank you ladies. Think I just read too much into everything. Maybe I will feel better after my scan next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->