Anyone not finished yet?!

R_x

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one?!

Arghhh :brat:

I was finished. Then I pulled everything out tonight and realised I forgot to buy the contents of my brothers hamper. Decided to just stick a gift card in the hamper with the few bits I got him.

I still have to buy a few more bits ��. I started so early in the hopes I'd be finished by now!

I still need a few bits, but Micah is done which is the most important thing!

Ive finished for my kids all wrapped too. Just a few bits to get for family and friends. Nothing im too worried about tho will get there in the end.

I've next to nothing for my dad, just about sorted my mum, DH is in charge of sorting his parents, he needs to finish that.
And I need to decide on a music stand for DH, I'm swinging between a cheap folding one or a lovely wooden one. The question is how good is he going to be putting a cheap one away???

I've still got quite a bit to get... Having a pj day with the girls so hoping to buy the rest of it all online today...... Then just got to get mums voucher tomorrow in town, and small tree pressies for mum dad and sister xx

I've pretty much finished mine :) just need to wrap it all, and collect a few bits from my boss' house. She kindly let me store DDs bike and SDs scooter there, as we physically have no space atm! OH is due back from uni this weekend, so have been putting it off so I can show him what I've bought. He's left everything to me this year, so he can help wrap! OHs presents, friends childrens presents are sorted, just DD and SD need doing.

I still have to get most all of DH's items and a gift card for my parents. I'll be done with it all next week as far as gifts go. The girls are both done thankfully. I then still have to do the food shopping and wrapping.

I bought my first couple of presents yesterday, decorations going up this weekend. It's safe to say, I'm nowhere near! X

Phew glad I'm not the only one.
Starting to panic I won't get everything done :xmas11:

I have only half my stuff done. Haven't started wrapping yet at all and starting to panic as I have no idea when I'm going to get a chance to do it as between now and then I have no child free time hardly.

I'm not still need

mam
sister
neice
nephew
nana
grandad
fob
fob parents

Ill be finishing my shopping on Monday. Can't wait to get it all done!

I've ticked of 3 today, 1.5 to sort and 1 birthday before I'm done. I hate shopping so late.

Half my decorations are up. Aiming to finish the rest this weekend.

I'm not done. I still need to get presents for my mum, dad, aunt and a friend of ours. I'm only half wrapped. I need to buy some nice git bag/boxes for some vouchers for the teenagers I buy for (will be much more appreciated than anything I actually pick). Finally got some Christmas cards in the post today (need to buy more stamps) and a tree, so now have decorations. Oh and I've just spent that last hour and half making a nativity costume for Monday and I'm not finished yet - just exhausted.

I've just got to order my brothers girlfriends and mother in laws bits and a couple of extra bits for some other people, plus desperately waiting for my sons present to come into stock other than that we are all done and have a tonne of wrapping to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->