Anyone not finished yet?!

After a very busy weekend I think I am getting there.
Phewww
Just a couple more bits to buy and the task of sorting and wrapping now.

I'm not finished yet! Still have some things to wrap and a few cards to send!

Im nowhere near finished shopping for xmas still got so much to buy for DD and for my family! I've stupidly left it all till last minute this year, kicking myself for it now.

I've yet to buy my aunt a gift and need to finish my nanna's gifts. Not quite done for thomas either.

I'm just about done. Haven't got anything for bil, but we usually end up just getting him a voucher and some chocolate, so that should be quite easy. Need one more thing for mil and fil -some wine/chocs/biscuits, so again quite easy to find. I could do with something else for dd's stocking. I'd also like to get 1 or 2 games we could play together on xmas day, but not sure what. Apart from that, it'll just be some food shopping to get.

Hoping to finish up this week. *fingers crossed* Need to buy a few more gifts, get wrapping finished, bake for some other people and get packages and cards sent out. I'm going to be busy busy busy but good news is I'm finally starting to feel Christmassy. :D

It's Christmas Eve and I feel like I've a mountain of stuff to do, anyone else feeling the same? Christmas should not be this tiring or stressful

We finalised last night wrapping the last of the stocking fillers, christmas eve boxes and putting up DDs dolls house. Feels good to be done as we have panto and all sorts planned for today

I know I still have wrapping to do :dohh:

Got 4 presents to wrap and a bike to build tonight then done!

OH is building DDs bike and SDs scooter this evening, while I play 'hunt the present' and find where I've hidden everything. Going to rewrap a playdoh present they got last xmas too, as its been under my bed since boxing day, so they'll have forgotten all about it! :haha:

I think iv finished. I might find a few stray presents to wrap. Oh is buildings ds sewer lair tonight while I get some exercise running up and down the stairs settling dd. She will more than likely be up every hour. And if an he isn't up ds will be up coughing again. I'm so excited to set up the presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->