Anyone NOT have constipation?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MissBroody, Dec 10, 2009.

1. MissBroody

MissBroody Well-Known Member

I'm going almost everyday - more often than I ever used to pre-pregnant (TMI!!) I'm feeling abnormal lol
    xx

2. RainbowDrop_x

RainbowDrop_x Well-Known Member

You're not alone!!! I've been pretty much the same lol. I have the odd day where I'm constipated but not to often lol xx

3. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

Its perfectly normal hun, make sure you drink plenty of water & eat plenty of fruit & wholegrain foods. I suffered quite bad with my other 3 so when I was put on iron tabs @ 9 weeks I was dreading it, funnily enough I don't seem to be suffering as bad yet (famous last words).

4. curlykate

curlykate Devin's Mommy

I'm not too bad, either.
    I have a few days where I get constipated, but I don't worry, because within a day or two each time, I'm "moving" again, and empty out.

5. tinkerbellita

tinkerbellita Well-Known Member

I'm still pretty regular, not had any problems yet, touch wood.

6. Lara310809

Lara310809 Mum of 3 girls

I thought I had constipation about a month ago, but it turns out it was only for about 5 hours. I bought some Lactulose anyway, just in case I needed it later on. It was a Fridya, so I didn't want to be left for the entire weekend without anything!

But other than that, I've been fine :) Makes a difference, because I felt terrible with MS and fatigue in the first tri. I'm actually doing pretty well at the moment.

7. koko4bunny

koko4bunny Well-Known Member

im exactly the same i used to go every other day or so now its every day like clock work, im supprised though concidering the amount of chocolate i eat :p
    xxx

8. MissTanya

MissTanya Due on 23rd March 2010

I found eating FIRBRE/BRAN for breakfast every morning, turned me regular within 5 days. Definitely give it a try. I am more regular on my daily bran than what I ever was before I was pregnant.

As soon as I stop eating it (when I went on holiday the other week), I find that I am no longer regular. So...keep eating it!!! lol.

9. Cactusgirl

Cactusgirl Home birth hopeful

I am completely normal - however I drink hot water as my substitute for tea and coffee all the time and I think that helps!!

10. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

I barely ever "did the deed" before conception anyway so I'm still pretty normal apart from I get cramps now to tell me when to go lol

11. 555ann555

555ann555 Mummy to Gabriella

I'm far less constipated now than I was pre-pregnancy! But I have been craving seeded bread & a lots of fruit so that would do it! Plus I'm eatting far more now than before I got pregnant so there is more for my bowel to process...

I was dreading constipation, but this has been a breeze :D

12. Miss_Bump

Miss_Bump Well-Known Member

I used to be really regular about onc or twice a day, now im lucky if i go once in 4 days :haha:

Dont knock it hun seriously lol your a lucky one!
    xx

13. Alias

Alias Mum to two

I've become extremely regular as well, most days first thing in the morning... although if I'm sick the night before (ms worst in the evenings) then I miss a day, or go later. It's pretty predictable at this stage! I'm much happier with that than the alternative!

14. bobbybrewster

bobbybrewster Well-Known Member

Nope, no botty troubles over here either :)

15. mrsraggle

mrsraggle Wifey & Mummy

I had it for a week or two earlier on in second tri but now go everyday just like pre-preg!