Anyone NOT have constipation?!

MissBroody

Reaction score
I'm going almost everyday - more often than I ever used to pre-pregnant (TMI!!) I'm feeling abnormal lol
xx

You're not alone!!! I've been pretty much the same lol. I have the odd day where I'm constipated but not to often lol xx

Its perfectly normal hun, make sure you drink plenty of water & eat plenty of fruit & wholegrain foods. I suffered quite bad with my other 3 so when I was put on iron tabs @ 9 weeks I was dreading it, funnily enough I don't seem to be suffering as bad yet (famous last words).

I'm not too bad, either.
I have a few days where I get constipated, but I don't worry, because within a day or two each time, I'm "moving" again, and empty out.

I thought I had constipation about a month ago, but it turns out it was only for about 5 hours. I bought some Lactulose anyway, just in case I needed it later on. It was a Fridya, so I didn't want to be left for the entire weekend without anything!

But other than that, I've been fine :) Makes a difference, because I felt terrible with MS and fatigue in the first tri. I'm actually doing pretty well at the moment.

im exactly the same i used to go every other day or so now its every day like clock work, im supprised though concidering the amount of chocolate i eat :p
xxx

I found eating FIRBRE/BRAN for breakfast every morning, turned me regular within 5 days. Definitely give it a try. I am more regular on my daily bran than what I ever was before I was pregnant.

As soon as I stop eating it (when I went on holiday the other week), I find that I am no longer regular. So...keep eating it!!! lol.

I am completely normal - however I drink hot water as my substitute for tea and coffee all the time and I think that helps!!

I barely ever "did the deed" before conception anyway so I'm still pretty normal apart from I get cramps now to tell me when to go lol

I'm far less constipated now than I was pre-pregnancy! But I have been craving seeded bread & a lots of fruit so that would do it! Plus I'm eatting far more now than before I got pregnant so there is more for my bowel to process...

I was dreading constipation, but this has been a breeze :D

I used to be really regular about onc or twice a day, now im lucky if i go once in 4 days :haha:

Dont knock it hun seriously lol your a lucky one!
xx

I've become extremely regular as well, most days first thing in the morning... although if I'm sick the night before (ms worst in the evenings) then I miss a day, or go later. It's pretty predictable at this stage! I'm much happier with that than the alternative!

I had it for a week or two earlier on in second tri but now go everyday just like pre-preg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->