Anyone not having turkey for Christmas dinner?

Depends if baby comes or not. Dont wanna buy loads of veg and it goes off?

We normally have duck in a honey glaze or a easy carve three bird roast (which has no bones so no wastage)

This year we have no visitors so we are just doing chicken. We all like chicken and as only us three seems pointless spending lots on a turkey.

I do a turkey and a ham :) We all love turkey though!

I love turkey. I wouldn't mind chicken as an alternative but not both....

DH has asked for lamb. I won't eat it but he and his BIL will. I'm boring and don't like beef or ham either so don't leave us much choice ha ha

Go with what you like! Were having turkey but we prefer it. In the past we've done roast before or duck but generally we do go with turkey. I would love to do ham but my DH hates ham (though the kids and I like it so he will eat it on occasion, but I wouldn't make him eat it on a holiday :rofl:)

We had a turkey thanksgiving so we'll have a ham and maybe something beef, a Wellington or roast :)

We are having a ham this yr, we usually switch of each year, this yr we had Turkey for thanksgiving and ham for Christmas, next year will be the opposite, we get sick of having turkey twice so close in the year lol

We usually do turkey and ham but this year we are doing non traditional- smoked brisket for christmas eve and lasagna for christmas day!

We are different every year and don't often have turkey. This year Mil wanted a turkey parcel she saw on aldi, it's already stuffed. So we've got that (as she is coming here) and a gammon as well

We are having M & S three bird roast (turkey, chicken and duck with stuffing).

I love turkey but it's expensive for just the 3 of us. I'll be doing chicken instead.

Brisket and lasagne sounds amazing! For me it has to be turkey though.

Were having chicken, theres only going to be the three of us so didnt want to buy a big turkey.

Finally decided now. My mil is getting us some beef so we are going to have that :)

We are having a ham and a turkey....if you put chicken and turkey in front of me I couldn't tell you which was which, it's all much of a muchness isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->