Anyone not having turkey for Christmas dinner?

We have beef and turkey. Didn't eat the turkey last year though because it was still pink when i cut in to it :lol:

We're having a stuffed rack of pork this year. It was cheap and simple for just the four of us.

Ham and Turkey for us as we're going to my grandparents for dinner but if it was just the 4 of us at home it would be chicken or gammon. Im not a big fan of Turkey.

We're going for a turkey breast as OH and DS will eat it, although meat is hit and miss with me atm. I'd love something like lasagne or ordering in a Chinese butnOH wants traditional.

Last year OH and I managed soup and DS had a pot noodle as we'd been thoroughly stuffed after visiting both parents.

I'm not the biggest fan of turkey, it's too dry and 'sour' of a meat. It smells absolutely horrendous while cooking too which is more off putting. I'm only doing cheap meats this year from ASDA
- whole seasoned chicken £5
- joint of gammon £4
- joint of beef £6

Might get a small lamb joint too as you've all given that idea! Plus mint sauce is a biggie.

We always have Costco lasagna, salad, and rolls. Christmas dinner can be whatever you want it to be :) my husbands family usually has ham and potatoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->