anyone noticing breast changes yet?

jrmom

Reaction score
I'm almost 5 weeks but my breast has changed in some sort of way. My bras are a little big in the breast area. am I the only one who experience this? People say that they are going to get bigger

mine are slightly swollen and tender, they were more so a few days ago but i think thats because my body wasn't sure if it should give me pms symptoms or pregnancy symptoms, also kinda weird but my nipples have been randomly hard for no reason

Right away my boobs tripled in size, got itchy and swollen and around 12 weeks I noticed dark areolas with bumps around them.

mine are slightly swollen and tender, they were more so a few days ago but i think thats because my body wasn't sure if it should give me pms symptoms or pregnancy symptoms, also kinda weird but my nipples have been randomly hard for no reason
This x

Boons tingle and throb if not in a bra plus they r gettin so huge they are poppin out the bra. They also itch sometimes. Oh and can't forget the veins everywhere

By around 6 weeks I was up a cup size. tgey haven't gotten bigger since but my aeroelas are getting bigger and darkening.

Mine are sore, especially the left one. Sore nipples and leaking colostrum already! Might be because I've already breastfed two kids before.

Mine were sore and itchy starting around 5 weeks. The itchiness subsided but they've remained sore. Just noticed darker colour and the bumps (I forget their name). I'm actually still BF my newly 3yo infrequently but enough to be reminded that YUP they're still sore.

Don't worry my boobs didn't grow much until 20+ weeks

Before I learned of my pregnancy I was experiencing breast tenderness, and then they plumped up (as they usually do right before I go on). I began to notice that the pigmentation would get darker at random times, but then lighten entirely. When I looked closely I saw a purple/red ring around my nipples which I had never seen before. When I saw my reflection as I stepped out of the shower I felt mild shock at how much larger they appeared! My breasts began to feel firm, yet fatter than usual. Also, I found sleeping to be uncomfortable, and when my partner hugged and picked me up I almost cried... all of this happened before I tested. I am now almost 5 weeks. I was not planning on this pregnancy so all of these changes definitely rang a few bells!

Mine have gone up at least a cup size, they are really sore and hard, I'm about 7.5 weeks. I had to get some bras that are not underwired a couple of weeks ago as the wired ones started hurting. When I get up at night to go to the loo I have to hold my breasts as it's painful to walk without a bra, too much bouncing lol.

With my last pregnancy I went from B to DD/E quite early on, think it will be the same again. The only place where I got stretchmarks was under my breasts.:(

mine started getting sore around 5 weeks, by 8 weeks they'd gone up a cup size and were impossible to sleep on, they're still sore now but not as unbearable as they used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->