Anyone O'ing around New Years Day?

Hi ladies. Happy New Year. I got my positive OPK yesterday at like 5pm. I should O today.

I'm scheduled for an HSG test tomorrow but since I O'd early I think I'm gonna reschedule. I don't want to lose out on this cycle.

I'll probably start testing on around January 10th.

Still no stable smiley on digi. Third day of flashing though. CD15, but I often have short cycles so I worry it's not going to happen for me this month, because if I don't ovulate in the next couple of days and I still have a short cycle it would suggest an LPD. This is becoming stressful.

Hi ladies! Happy new year!
I had a positive opk yesterday late afternoon. Made sure I got new years nookie!! So planning on testing in 2 weeks if no sign of AF.
Good luck to everyone else and :babydust:

Well ladies, I still don't think I have O'd :( My temps have been wacky and I had 2 days of positive OPKs, then it was negative yesterday. Thought for sure I would see a temp rise this morning...but it was the same temp as a yesterday. Decided to take my last OPK just to be sure, and it was blazing positive again! So frustrating! We BDed again today, but I hope I do O before Tuesday (when DH is leaving for work). I need a nice strong eggy this month since our timing was so good (and usually isn't). FXed I get a temp rise tomorrow or Sunday!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm pretty sure I o'ed yesterday or today. But still getting lots of each so hoping to grab oh again tonight (just to make sure all bases are covered.) Hoping to test around the 13th if there ideas no sign of AF.

Hi ladies, I got a solid positive today after 2 days of negatives. Weird, I usually get at least 2 days of flashing smilies. I saw EW this morning so it confirmed the positive for me. We'll try to chase the eggy 5 days straight or until I see my temp rise. Considering poas again with a new kit to be sure test is accurate. Just don't want to miss O! DH is very on board this cycle. This is a first. Not sure but I think he was blaming hisself and his lazy swimmers for our many BFN this fall.

Good luck to both of you ladies!!! :thumbup:

I think I am finally in the tww--had a BBT rise this morning. :happydance: FXed it stays up!

Alright I'm wholeheartedly annoyed with my body still. I still have zero clue if I've ovulated or will ovulate this month because of all of the mixed signals. FF says the same thing (I may have O'd sometime between CD 10-14, OR I still have yet to O, it's not sure either). It would be very weird if I still have yet to O because I've never had a long cycle before so seriously should have by now, but I'm on my 5th day of blinking smileys now on CD 17.

My fingers are seriously crossed that I o'd early as I had some good bd'ing around that time. This fertility stuff is stressful!

I got my smiley face yesterday morning. I've had pinching and cramps in my left ovary. So I'd say I've o-Ed. Bd for the last 3 days straight. If temp isn't high tomorrow then we will bd again. However, it's hard to trust temps when my baby still wakes me up in the middle of the night so my temps aren't taken at the same time every morning.

I think I o'd today so now the TWW starts for me! I could be wrong by a day or so so we are going to a keep bding just in case! Good luck ladies!

My one friend has never got a positive on her OPK's and she is prego with her second child, it just never worked for her!!

AFM- I didn't use one this month but I am pretty sure I did near Christmas. I am going to test Friday morning to see! Good luck ladies!!!

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all well and well into the TWW!!

Dojen - did you manage to change your HSG scan? I thought it strange that you had one booked for so late in your cycle. Mine was booked for day 6 of my cycle (2 years ago before I got my bfp with my dd)

I think I must be about 4DPO now so keeping FXed that we managed to catch the egg!!

Keeping FXed that there will be lots o f BFP in this group in the next 2 weeks!
:dust: to all!!

amcollechi, that gives me some hope, thanks for sharing about your friend.

I'm on 7th day of flashing smileys, but just a faint line on strip opks. I've taken the digi other times of the day too, just to see... still flashing no matter the time. CM is now thick, and sort of creamy-stretchy... not the fertile type. I am still just hoping that I magically o'd early (around the time my strip opks were darkest) and that I just didn't start using digi early enough to catch it. I don't know why my estrogen is staying up though. If I'm not pg, then I think I'm going to keep getting these damn smileys right until AF shows up.

Question for those of you ladies who use the CB Adv Monitor, if I never get a peak fertility (solid smiley) this cycle, after AF when I begin OPKs again, should I use new sticks with the same monitor, or start over with a new monitor? I've heard that the monitor measures your personal changes, so it may be better to stick with the same one. What do you all think?

Miss doc- it actually almost sounds like your device might be broken. I'd try a new device. When are u expecting af? Not to get hopes up, but I've heard when Pregnant you can get positive opks on the line ones. Maybe u should take an hcg?

I o-Ed on Saturday the 3rd. I'll test on 18th if no af signs. It's a special day for me... Grandpa's bday and I've always felt like he is looking over me.

MissDoc--I agree with pp^...I might try a new one. I have never used one of those. I love the Clearblue digi OPK (the regular one--not advanced), but I have been able to get equally good results with First Response and even the Wondfo cheapies. I compared several brands by using one of each every day when I got close to Oing, and they all seemed to work well. The Wondfo was a little lighter than the others, but besides that I couldn't tell a difference.

I am 5dpo and temps are looking good so far, just hope they stay up nice and high. I usually see a drop at 10dpo and then another at 11dpo if the :witch: is coming! I do not want to see her ugly face this month! :wacko:

We are getting closer ladies--GL and :dust::dust::dust: to all of us!!!!! Hoping this is a LUCKY thread with lots of BFPs!!!!!!! :happydance:

Goldstns & Babydreams-- Thanks for the help! I think I will switch to a new device after this cycle ends. My line OPKs are not showing positive, so I doubt I'm pg. I'm going to try to wait to test until around the time AF is supposed to show, sometime early next week. Today was 9th day of flashing smiley. Sheesh!

Out of curiosity, how much does temp typically drop before AF shows? I've started temping just in the past 6 days and all temps have been fairly stable with no fluctuations greater than .32 (98.13 - 98.45). I want to keep an eye out for an AF temp drop, but not sure what to look for. :)

I'm pretty sure I O'd around or on new years. So I'm either 7 or 8 dpo and today I had some sharp uterus pains. This is only our second cycle TTC so trying not to read into anything tho. The first cycle I tried OPK and felt myself stressing so I didn't try them this month. Anyone else having any pains or experienced them and still have a BFN?

Missdoc- unfortunately temperature is all individually dependent for each person. So I can't answer that question. You have to temp at least 3-5 days before O to really know what it will be when AF comes. Your AF temp is usually going to drop to about what your pre-O temps. Sometimes it takes a day or 2 into AF to get to that temp anyways. The ONLY thing temping is used for is to know you O-ed. Pre O temps will be lower then post O temps. You can't predict AF with temps before AF arrives and you can't look at the temps post O and be able to predict if you are prego.
Hope that helps.

Dogmommy- I hope that is implanting pains, however, I do know for myself that when in the TWW my mind kind of takes over and I think I feel stuff and it isn't really there. However, everyone is different and I hope its the egg.

I did test--since 7 dpo haha. Crazy thing is that I went back to look at my evening test a few hours later and saw a very very faint 2nd line. Did a FRER and it was positive. So I am VERY cautiously pregnant. I got Pregnant 1-2 on a digi yesterday afternoon. My FRER lines aren't much darker this morning than they were yesterday afternoon, but I know I am obsessing and POAS WAY too much :wacko::dohh:. After several losses it's hard not to obsess. :shrug:

Going to call OB in the morning because it's a new one I've never seen (I moved since my son was born). I had to be on progesterone for that pregnancy, so I need to find out what they want me to do based on my history. Good luck ladies!!! Hope I see more BFP announcements from this thread!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->