Anyone O'ing around New Years Day?

Crongrats babydream! Praying for a sticky little bean for you!

Congrats baby dreams! I think I'm out for his month. I tested at 9 dpo and it was neg but I've seen my temps take a sharp drop so af must be coming. This is my 6th cycle TTC and I felt like I was doing everything right! Temping, charting, sex every day in my fertile window... I'm going to my Dr at the end of the month BC I feel like something must be wrong that I haven't gotten pg yet. Maybe I'm just impatient but still! Anyway good luck to u ladies I hope to see lots more bfps!

Hey...im new to the boards but just wanted to say congrats to babydream! I think I O'd around 29th (so 14DPO today) but too scared to POAS at the moment!! Had some weird bleeding at 8DPO - bright red blood on the toilet paper (sorry if TMI) but no other symptoms at all so waiting until AF is 5 days late before getting my hopes up!

fingers crossed! babydust to all!! xx

I'm out for this month. The witch came last night and she's here with a vengeance. I think I'm going to spend this next cycle or two focused more on tracking cycle well and pinning down O better and focus on that moreso than BFP as I'm feeling like my body has not been cooperating and it will be helpful to have a better handle on things.

Congrats baby dream! Curly- sounds like ib! Sweetb- so sry! I know the pain... Took us 8 months on our first.

Testing this weekend, but cervix seems low... So I'm guessing I'm out.

Congrats baby dream!!!

AFM-I tested on Monday, 2 days late and it says negative but I have no period-like symptoms, do you think I could still be prego or just late period?

Amcolecchi-- Is being late a usual occurence for you? I wouldn't consider yourself out quite yet.

Missdoc-Before I had my son I was always like 30-32 days but since my son my period have been like 33-38 days soo who knows!!! KMFX though lol

baby dream- I see your test went to 2-3weeks! thats great progression!

Amco- I wouldn't count yourself out until AF shows. Do you track O day? Because from AF to O day are the days that would increase if your cycles are longer. Luteal phase (O to AF) those days are usually constant unless you take meds/vitamins that might lengthen it by a day or two. So if you track Ovulation (O) that you could kind of see where you are at in your cycles a bit better.

As for me, I am 11DPO... usually I get AF between 12-14DPO. Mine range because if I am good at taking my vit B then it lengthens to 14 days, but if I am bad about taking my vitamin it is more like 12 days. I am tempted to test tomorrow, however I feel like my cervix is dropped and opening. So I am guessing im out.

Gold-I didn't use a OPK but do to getting ovulation cramps and CM I should have O'ed on Dec. 26th so I should have seen something by now...I am not good with my cervix knowing how to determine dropping and opening...but thank you for the help!!

I decided I'm testing tomorrow, assuming I don't feel like af is coming. Tomorrow is 12dpo

Positive test 😄 pleAse be sticky. Sorry Im not good at photos of the stick with a phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
Congrats gold and babydreams! Are you either having any symptoms now?AF is due tomorrow for me so trying to decide to wait until she shows or if I should test tomorrow. The cramping I had about 8dpo is gone and the breast tenderness I had at 10 dpo is gone. Not sure if that's good or bad but this will be our last cycle TTC for awhile so fingers crossed!

My only symptom, which I'm not sure if it's prego related, is I have an extreme tension headache for the past week. Iv never had one before so I assume it's related, but not sure. With my daughter the only reason I test was because I had ib. Otherwise with her I didn't have any symptoms.

Congrats gold!

I think I may have spoken too soon when I said I thought AF was coming because she's not here yet and I got a :bfp: today! It is a faint line, but a definite one, and I read it right at the 5 minute mark. It seems so surreal! In fact, a few days ago I said to my husband "I think something must be wrong with us- we're not getting pregnant and I'm doing everything right!" because my temps weren't jumping. I think I offended him, but I'm sure he'll be happy to know nothing is wrong now. My only symptoms are having sore bbs and some cramping I thought was AF coming. Also on Mon I woke at midnight with cramps and nausea. This is my 6th cycle TTC after coming off nuvaring BC.

I'm 14 DPO and have never been pg before, and I read that 50-60% of first time pregnancies are chemical, so I suppose I will wait to get too excited until...well, I don't know when!

Whoa! Two BFPs!! Way to go Gold and SweetB, Congratulations on the little beans!!!!!!

Gold- CONGRATS!!!!! I had terrible headaches from my son so it could be from pregnancy for sure!!!!

AFM- still no period and took a prego test again this morning and negative! I am going to buy digital ones and try again Mon/Tues and if negative and no period going to get bloodwork done!

thanks all :happydance:

good luck amco- what DPO are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back