Anyone on baby #3??

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
so this is baby number 3 for me. I have two girls already. I’m only 4 weeks pg but I have so many symptoms.

My last two pregnancies were symptom - less at this early stage and for several weeks after.

This pregnancy I’m already bloated, my jeans are tight.
My bbs are unbearable out of a bra (actually think that was my only symptoms with previous 2 but it’s also an AF symptom for me too)
I feel sick
I’m exhausted!
My lower back hurts and my legs kill (I work in A&E and did the night shift last night felt like I’d been hit by a bus

Is it normal for 3rd pregnancy??
Anyone else the same?

Hey

I'm on #3 aswell. Iv been feeling so much worse this time round. The symptoms didn't really kick in until about 6 weeks with both my others.
I'm taking it all as a good sign tho

Also on #3 and this pregnancy has been the absolute worst! My husband joked that if we had a #4 that he would just declare me deceased in the first trimester. :haha: To which I kindly informed him that I would punch him in the nuts if he kept joking about another. :haha:

I'm working, going to school, and I have both a 4-year-old and a two-year-old. My nausea this time around is so bad that I was given a prescription for it that only works half the time!! I work at a Veterinary Clinic (getting my degree to become a Licensed Veterinary Technician) and I specialize in surgery, so I am up early and on my feet for long periods of time. It is definitely taking a toll on me.

I feel for you, and I hope that you start to feel better soon!

Me too, this is baby number 3 and my toughest pregnancy so far. It’ll be worth it in the end though.

I have a 21 month old and a 9 month old and I am almost 8 weeks pregnant. This has been a rough ride with extreme tiredness.

Baby No3 for me too 6 weeks 4 days . DD1s pregnancy was uneventful no morning sickness just heartburn . DD2s was very eventful felt sick most of the time , thought it was an ectopic pregnancy , had spd last few weeks !

Upto now no real symptoms.. yet . Just backache . Hoping this pregnancy follows the same pattern as DD1 !

Good luck x

Hello.
Baby number 3 (pregnancy number 6)

Dr thinks am around 5/6 weeks as no lmp

I have no symptoms at all this time around. With both my boys and my mcs I was so nauseus by this point I had to have meds, severe headaches and acid. This time nothing not even sore boobs

This is number 3 for us too. It seems to be a lot different here this time. I had hg with broth my girls and this time I’m just tired all the time hoping it stays that way though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->