Anyone on CD 16-18?

ME ME MEEE :hi: how are you doing?

How exciting! :) your ovulating soon! :) then the 2ww comes. Just try to relax, do something fun with the OH and keep your self busy (at least I am trying to do thet to make it go by quicker)

Good luck and I hope you catch the egg! :happydance:

Ok I see that Jmiller is supose to do test today :) good luck hun!
I only have to wait 5 more days! hope it will work now!

How is tha stat on you girls?

I'm on day 18 of what I think is a a 29-31 day cycle. I think I ovulated Monday...my first time trying O tests, and I got 2 lines Saturday but the test wasn't as dark. Sunday it was lighter, Monday it was barely barely there, Tuesday it was gone. I'm thinking I needed a more sensitive test? It was the right timing, the CM and everything else pointed to ovulation. Anyway, now the waiting game, right? Still taking the ovulation tests, but I'm thinking it happened and I'm just going to be waiting for 10/27 to come...

Hey, quick question...my period's normally 31 days most of the time. Once it was 28 and once even 25, which was weird. Last month it was 33. Do I consider myself 25-33, or stick with 28-31? Here are the cycle lengths since I went off the pill been recording:

I think your 31, you have had that lenght for 3 times out of 6. So. I would wait until day 31 to test.

I think your 31, you have had that lenght for 3 times out of 6. So. I would wait until day 31 to test.

That's what I thought, too. Thanks so mcuh for replying! I still have a while to go, but yours is coming up soon! You don't do any early, extra-sensitive tests? I always try to wait, but the mIU ones say you can take them 4 days early and I usually can't wait!

Im on cd19 of a normal 28 but my last cycle was 25 days and this one looks like its shorter than last cycle, so would love to join you girls. x :hug:

That's what I thought, too. Thanks so mcuh for replying! I still have a while to go, but yours is coming up soon! You don't do any early, extra-sensitive tests? I always try to wait, but the mIU ones say you can take them 4 days early and I usually can't wait!

ehmm im not sure witch ones are senitive ones.. I have saveon test. Im going to try to wait. maby On friday, then I should be 10dpo. But Im going to try to wait for saturday ore sunday.

Welkom to the group :) :hug:[/QUOTE]

Thanks girls, my temp has dropped loads today so the :witch: is on the way here :cry: :hissy:

So if my hand are unusualy cold to day AF is probably coming? crap!!!

So as last month my BBs got sore right after O, and normally are sore about a week before, I'm gonna read the lack of this as a good sign. Which of course means nothing, but I need something to keep me entertained while I wait.

So as last month my BBs got sore right after O, and normally are sore about a week before, I'm gonna read the lack of this as a good sign. Which of course means nothing, but I need something to keep me entertained while I wait.

I know what you mean. I have always sore bbs just befor AF comes. It was not there now and just litle bit yesterday and nothing to day that I can feel. So Im taking that as a good sign.. just to make it til sunday! :rofl:

ehmm im not sure witch ones are senitive ones.. I have saveon test. Im going to try to wait. maby On friday, then I should be 10dpo. But Im going to try to wait for saturday ore sunday.

I ordered the really sensitive ones online. Normal ones test positive at 25 mIU, and these are 10mIU. Anyway...your test is coming soon! GOOD LUCK! Be sure to let us know!

Well girls, I'm officially out for this month, so now it's time to get serious. I ordered some OPK's and some preeseed, and I'll probably start taking my temp as well. Good luck to the rest of you who are still in the game!

I started a new cycle buddy thread if anyone wants to jump on the bandwagon with me...
https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/64701-cd1-today-need-cycle-buddy-three.html

Girls I think I just got :bfp: this morning!
Got faint pink line on my test :)
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you will all get :bfp: too this month! :)

And to thouse of you that have already got the :witch: visiting.. good luck and I hope November is your month!

Girls I think I just got :bfp: this morning!
Got faint pink line on my test :)
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you will all get :bfp: too this month! :)

And to thouse of you that have already got the :witch: visiting.. good luck and I hope November is your month!

YAY for you!!!

:happydance:

Congratulations! So happy for you! Get to your doc for a blood test ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->