Anyone on CD 16-18?

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi im on CD 17 of 28-32 day cycle anyone here in similar place?
Would be nice to have someone to talk to in the same position as me.

Baby dust to every one!
:winkwink:

Im fine :)
How long have you been TTC?
Are you using Ovulation tests?

Cool. Are you in a group? I see that some have named their groups..

I am OPKing i have been ttc number 2 for 3 months! feels like forever! I think i ovulated yesterday!

Hi ladies

Can I join you Im on CD18 too!! we have been TTC for a long time !! how are you all doing?

Tricks:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies

Can I join you Im on CD18 too!! we have been TTC for a long time !! how are you all doing?

Tricks:hugs::hugs:

Of cours you can join :)
Im doing fine. This is the 5 month we TTC.

Girls we need a name for this group :) :happydance:

Hi there, I'm on CD 16 today of a 30-31 day cycle...am I too early to join? My DH and I did the BD today, but I haven't really been keeping track of my ovulation yet...if it doesn't work this month I will probably get an OPK.

Hi there, I'm on CD 16 today of a 30-31 day cycle...am I too early to join? My DH and I did the BD today, but I haven't really been keeping track of my ovulation yet...if it doesn't work this month I will probably get an OPK.

No your only 3 days behind me :) so its ok :)
good luck with the BD and hope you get :bfp: this month!

I'm on CD 16 of 28 day cycle!
That's as far as it goes for me...don't temp or track anything....too serious for me really...just seem to notice EVERY twinge,ache and cramp...especially after my miscarriage on 25th August!!

i wish i knew how long my cycle will be this month.. lol since ttc it went from my normal 30 days to, first month ttc 35 days, second month 27 days, so hopefully she wont come this month :)

Girls :) I think I got my pos ovutlation test today :) look here is a pic!

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3140/2919699402_75b7eb14b8.jpg

The top one is from yesterday and the bottom one is from today :) postitive right?

Im off :sex: hehehe :D

Im on CD17 can i join you guys?
Im doing OPK's and Ovulation microscope...according to FF i OV'd on Saturday so im 2dpo....Here's to the 2ww:friends:

Girls :) I think I got my pos ovutlation test today :) look here is a pic!

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3140/2919699402_75b7eb14b8.jpg

The top one is from yesterday and the bottom one is from today :) postitive right?

Im off :sex: hehehe :D

Looks good...get to it :sex:

Good luck jmiller :) hope we will get our BFP :)

So how are you all doing today? I cant wait to test this month :) I was so sure last month that it hadnt happened and now im so hopefull.
Need some happy thing in my life at the moment. So mutch turmoil in my work now, un sure if I will have a job for mutch longer or if it will rebounce and be ok.

So lot of BD these days? :D

Ok how are this 2ww going? Im dying here!
How do you make this 2ww move quick?

I have only been trackin my CM. I'm cycle day 17 today, but I haven't seen any changes yet.. cept maybe more. I guess I figure I'll try like this for a few months, and if it doesn't work I'll need extra help. But for now... well I'm going to get pregnant this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->