• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone on CD 16-18?

How are you girls?
Anyone gotten :bfp: ?

Just wanted to wish you all good luck and :dust:

I got one. And the line was faint (you can see listed in bfp announcements), but I'm totally noticing the symptoms. I get sick when I drink water. I have no appetite, and food just doesn't appeal, I just eat it cuz it's there. And I'm having cramping. I had a July MC though, so am totally afraid of something bad happening. I think I saw you are also expecting?

May some of the others join us soon :dust: :dust: and :dust:

I got one. And the line was faint (you can see listed in bfp announcements), but I'm totally noticing the symptoms. I get sick when I drink water. I have no appetite, and food just doesn't appeal, I just eat it cuz it's there. And I'm having cramping. I had a July MC though, so am totally afraid of something bad happening. I think I saw you are also expecting?

May some of the others join us soon :dust: :dust: and :dust:

Yes im pg :)

Congratz on your faint line :) my first line was very faint but got darker by the day! :)
Wish you healthy happy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"