anyone on CD21 and want to be cycle buddies?

lynnxo

Reaction score
hey all! hubby and i have been TTC #1 for the past 10 months. i hear your odds increase in months 10-12 of trying so i'm really hoping this is our time. I ovulated on CD13/14 and am now on CD21 (8DPO). Anyone want to be cycle buddies with me? the TWW is really starting to weigh on me and hubby just doesnt get it sometimes. i feel like i have a good balance between tracking and keeping myself from getting obsessive about it. baby dust to all of you!

Hey Lynn, I am CD 18, can I join you? Hubs and I have been TTC #1 for 10 months as well. Hoping for a BFP sometime soon. :thumbup:

I'm on CD 13. Can I be a cycle buddy? This is my first month on Clomid and I really could use some support.

Can i join you? im 4DPO on CD24 :) i have long cycles tho. Im on cycle 2 of trying month 3 :)

Ok ladies, hello, hello! Who will be testing in the next 7 days? I hit 14 dpo next Saturday but might test on Wednesday or Thursday (hey, atleast I'm being honest).

May I join in? I'm only on CD12 in a long cycle but would love more ladies to talk to.

I am still waiting for my period to start. DH and I decided to start trying (stop using condoms) on May 28, 2013. So in reality I haven't started a cycle. Will still be a buddy though, as we are starting the process, this will be our CD1 and C1. Good luck!!!

Today was day 17 and so far no positive ovulation tests, but I took one just now for cramping and had a blinking smiley face. Fingers crossed. Anyone else use the clear blue digital?

Hello, this is my first post on the forum so I hope I've done this right! I am on CD21 today but ovulated on CD17 this month. This is my husband's and my first month trying, and we're excited but cautious, as we know for many couples it takes a while to conceive.

LynnXO I totally understand what you mean about the 2WW being hard and your hubby not necessarily "getting it." To be honest, although I've been excited to start TTC for a long time, I didn't feel such an intense sense of excitement/fear/emotions until we actually officially started trying this month. The reality of the fact that we could be making a baby really hit me, whereas I think he still sees it as this very abstract idea ("yeah, it could happen but probably not the first month we try"). I think when it doesn't occur in your own body, it's hard to feel it in such a visceral way. That's why it's so good to have forums like this!

I took a pee pregnancy test this morning just to see what a negative looks like, and to get used to the process. I'm excited to see how everyone else's journeys go!

I've been using the clear blue digital and just the walmart brand OPK's and the clear blue says that I'm ovulating, but the walmart says nothing.......=/ I'm so confused!!!

jwoot, not sure about the discrepancies, but I say start getting active (BD) every other day now!!!

Ok I'm joining ladies! I'm on CD22 and I'm sure I O'd on CD20. I didn't get any positive OPK's this cycle but my temp soared so I know I've definitely O'd. I tested twice a day so not sure why OPK's didn't come up positive?

We BD'd morning and night on CD18 so I'm really hoping we have a chance. DH works away and he left CD19 so we didn't have a chance to get in any more BD'ing.

I don't "feel" PG tho so I'm not confident. Ok so not that I'd have huge symptoms at 2DPO lol but this is my first time and I think surely girls get a certain feeling when they're PG right?

This is my chart :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm right there with you JerseyRose.....DH works day shift and I work nights. It makes things difficult. I have to leave for work at 6pm and he gets home at 5pm. I o'd on CD20 and he didn't get home until 530pm that day. So I actually had to skip lunch and didn't get to pack dinner.......=( Oh well if it results in a little miracle it will be all worth it!

Can I join in too? I'm on CD27 & 13DPO. We have also been ttc for about 10 months. Was lucky enough to get pregnant right away with our first child who is almost 4yo. Happy to hear that your chances are higher months 10-12 of trying!

Hey, hope everyone is doing good. Well, my temp. dropped this morning so I am sure AF will arrive as scheduled tomorrow morning. :growlmad:

AF arrived today. So, back at it, CD 1. :nope:

So this is my first month with a positive ovulation test....if I had a positive OPK on cd #19 what day should I do a pregnancy test?

hi jwoot, it kinda sounds like we are in similar situations. I think they say to take a pg test about 14 days after ovulation. And if it's neg, wait a few more days and test again. I'm currently in the tww and it's really hard. I took a pg test this past Friday (knowing very well it would be neg and it was) but I just couldn't wait. I don't know why. This was DH's and my 1st month ttc with clomid so here's to hoping this stuff works! we've been at this a while, about 22 months.
*~baby dust to all~*

oh and currently i'm at cd 29 - ovulated about cd17 so we'll see.

I would say 14 days after the positive oak but no earlier than 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->