Anyone on Clomid?

Awww Tiger I am sorry your feeling glum today darling :hugs:

Stop with the testing please it's only stressing yourself out. Yes you maybe 12DPO BUT if you had a longer implantation (ie 10 days) that would only be two days that the hcg level could be released which is NOT enough time for it to show up on a test :hugs:

I know testing early is always tempting but I simply can't do it as I am so paranoid about chemical's I would rather just not know and wait it out until the :witch: is officially late.

My temperature has shot back up today and if it is even higher tomorrow I know that FF will put me at 4DPO (slow rising temp results for the first time) which would tally with last cycle (ovulation CD13) but wouldn't explain the :bfn: OPK results :cry:

I am actually getting excited to see what today's OPK will read :happydance:

hi ladies
i just thot ill join d team,im on my 2nd cycle of clomid,started to take it on CD2-6 like last month.i really hoped that i didnt hav 2 go on to a 2nd cycle,but AF came sooo,i had to.last month was a very painful month,i had an eventfull month of symptoms wit the clomid,hot flushes are 1 of the worst,nausea,sharp pain on my right side (i tink around the tym i OVed),dis month also had hot flushes and nausea,no pain yet tho as its still early for OV.my AF is now regular wit the clomid cam on the 12th on CD 27.today i tok my last clomid,im on CD6.i hope this month is my month,me and DH hav been TTC for 1year since january 2010.i was diagnosed with PCOS in Nov,started clomid in December.

here is to february :bfp:

:dust:

hi girls, cd 14 and my right side is killing me today.....so im thinking today is the day---had thee darkest line ever on opk..xx

Gudluck gal,painful ryt side is a definite symptom of ovulation..dats my theory tho.. :haha:

I hope this is your lucky month ladies! :dust:

I decided to start Clomid last night instead of this morning, as I really wanted to take it in the evening. It's my first cycle, and I had no problems overnight. However today I have super frequent urination - it almost feels like I have a UTI. I can't find frequent urination as a symptom of Clomid though, so it may be unrelated. No hot flashes or anything else yet.

I find it makes me thirsty Jamie so are you drinking lots and that's causing your frequent urination??

I am off to do an OPK in 20 minutes, I have held my pee in for about 3 hours and not drunk anything for almost 4, I am soooooo thirsty!

I find it makes me thirsty Jamie so are you drinking lots and that's causing your frequent urination??

I am off to do an OPK in 20 minutes, I have held my pee in for about 3 hours and not drunk anything for almost 4, I am soooooo thirsty!

Oh I hope you get a positive OPK! Go get a nice big glass of water afterward! :)

I was hoping my possible UTI was from drinking more, but no such luck. I am prone to them, so I actually have a prescription on hand. Called my doc and she said the UTI meds & Clomid are totally safe to take together. So happy about that!

I got a positive OPK :happydance: and enjoyed 500ml of nice cold water :)

Jamie that is good news about your meds not interacting, I hope it clears up soon for you :hugs:

Feisty, good news on your +ive OPK, no prizes for guessing what you'll be up to tonight!
I spoke to my gynaecologist today as my period, which started on Saturday is really, really light and I didn't know when to start my Clomid. She sent me for an HCG blood test & it came back negative. I wasn't too upset as I knew I wasn't. So, I start my second round of Clomid tomorrow morning. 100mg again. Fingers crossed that we manage it this month. Think I'm going to try to persuade DH that we go for it every other night until I get a positive OPK when we can do it every night for three nights. Think it's the 'Sperm Meets Egg' plan. That would mean that we'd given it our very best shot.

Feisty and Brill, I hope you two are having a good night! :winkwink:

Jamie, if it is a UTI I hope you can knock it out fast for O day. Good luck!

TTC86, welcome! I understand how you feel about doing a second round of clomid, this month was my second round. I hope this work for you this time around!

Ellie, DH should also take zinc, it helps increase sperm count!

AFM, I'm back to feel optimistic! Thanks for reading my rant and for the support, I really appreciate it!

I'm BACK lol.
I know I am still new to the thread and have been gone but will try to get personals in a sec.

The last few days have been great. We have sat at the house the whole time (except walmart this morning) from Fri-today lol. So far I am on the 2nd season of Lost and am starting to get pissed about the possibility that it could all just be in Hurley's head (please don't tell me ether way).

I am done with the Clomid for this cycle so now is just the waiting game to see when I "O". I am hoping that it isn't too early because I really want my egg to have a good chance to get ready to be fertilized lol. We are going to BD CD12,14,16,18,20 so that should cover all the bases I hope and then the scan on the 28th to confirm.

Anyone continue to have side effects after the last dose?I am still moody and getting on my own nerves lol

Tigerlilies, glad that you are feeling positive again. I reckon two will be our magic number for the second round!
Killeen, sounds like you have it all planned. Fingers crossed for you.
I spoke to my gynaecologist this morning & she said that I can't start the Clomid until my AF arrives properly. I've had no bleeding for over 24 hours now. I wish AF would hurry up & arrive properly as I just want to get on with the Clomid and have a 2011 baby!
Thanks for the tip on the Zinc. Will have to look up the translation into Serbian in the dictionary & try to buy some at the pharmacy.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of us!

Killeen, good luck!

Ellie, I don't understand, you're more than spotting right? Doesn't that count as AF?

Hey Tigerlilies. No, I just had spotting on Saturday & Sunday and since then nothing for about 36 hours. I know that I'm not pregnant, though, as the HCG blood test yesterday was negative. It's all a bit frustrating as I just want to get on with the second round of Clomid. I'm glad that I had the blood test yesterday, though, otherwise I would have my hopes up for nothing.

Yeah, that's happened to me, spotted for two days, stopped, then two days later it actually came as a full flow. Very frustration.

I know, really frustrating. My gynaecologist said that if I don't get it soon I won't be able to do Clomid this cycle! Grrrrr.

Oh no Ellie, I am sorry to hear that :hugs: Go and do some exercise, it really helped speed the :witch: up for me this cycle and I didn't have to put up with as much spotting before hand like I usually have to.

Tiger so glad to see you are feeling a bit more positive :hugs:

I got my fertility spell and charms through this morning, it has arrived on the day of my ovulation :wacko: fingers crossed this is significant. I know it's probably the power of positive thinking that will make the difference rather then the spell but I am willing to try anything if it gets me a healthy baba :happydance:

So I got my positive OPK yesterday and a tiny dip in temperature today;
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2
do you think I ovulated?

We are doing the sperm meets egg plan - bedding night of positive OPK plus 3 other nights, one night rest and then one final night. It has a 40% success rate amongst those ttc after a miscarriage so hopefully it will work for us :happydance:

Feisty, was your temp adjusted already for the off time you took it yesterday?

Hi Tiger, no I don't adjust my temp as I have read on a lot of sites that it is more inaccurate so I just stick it in and let FF figure it out :haha:

My temp has only gone up by 0.06 degrees today so I don't know if I ovulated or not after-all :cry:

How much time were you off on that one temp? Was it earlier or later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->