Anyone on Clomid?

and now my update :)

I am cd9, I will take my last clomid 100mg tonight. (this is my first time on 100) I haven't been feeling too hot. I am unbelievably exhausted. like ohmygod. I could put my head down on my desk and snooze until friday. And my body is uncomfortable and achey(though it could be the 5 pounds I have gained on clomid..) and I have had small but annoying floaters and a headache and weepy. 2 nights ago I choked back full blown sobs while watching Grey's Anatomy, yesterday I cried in the car on the way home last night to a sappy song and then when I got home, I got so frustrated with dinner and decisions I ran to bed and cried like a 2 year old. Poor K came in and asked what was wrong and I had to laugh at myself.. I was just frustrated.. Here's hoping it means I have enough in me to work this time!!

I think I will be going in for my IUI's on Sunday and Monday!! YAY!!! Which (fingers crossed) will be excellent timing since we are about to get walloped with a snow storm and then Monday is a holiday so K can come with me!!

Fingers crossed we get all sorts of BFP in here this month!!

Good morning!

So nice to see you back, Ellie! Here's hoping this month will be it! No stress, no drugs.. sounds like heaven ;) Good luck testing!

TTC - I am sorry about the difficulties you are having. I wish I knew what to say to make it better. Do you think your husband would agree to talk to someone so you could get to the root of the problem? I know my best friend's husband had a hard time with the 'donations' for the IUI at first but after a couple of times, he got used to it and can now laugh about the whole situation. They have the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen.. thank god he was able to work through it. I hope you find a way to continue that suits both you and your husband. I really hope you continue this board and let us know what is going on. Clomid or no, we are all in the same boat.

Hope, YAY!!!! Congratulations on the test results!! Are you on clomid 50 or 100? I have heard quite a few stories about women getting pregnant right after a loss. I hope you have the same story to tell in a few weeks!!

Tigerlillies - good luck testing!!! This is going to be someone's month, I can feel it. We have had too much bad news - its time to get this board moving!

Brill - My cyst went away on it's own. it was really small (less than 2mm- the tech missed it, it was so small but the radiologist saw something) and didn't stop me from taking back-to-back clomid cycles. I just had another scan and it is under 1mm now and was told not to worry about it!

Morning quinny - Thanks I am on 50mg. Good luck with the IUS's on Sunday and Monday!!!

HI quinny --thanks a mil for that info --was worried there :0 hi tigerlillies - hope who- feisty and everyone else.

Im cd 8 so starting the BD'ing today---wey hey

hi to jemma--keep us postd on your update..xx

also--good luck tiger on getting a BFP..xx

so sorry girls i havent being on here for a longtime...

Anyway i did start my clomid this cycle ( i was on it for my first pregnancy ...got BFP on my second cycle on it )..anyway after over 6 month of trying my OBGYN and i decided to try clomid again for number 2 ...
for my first pregnancy i was prescribe 3 cycle at 50 mg...this time we are doing 1 cycle 50 mg the second and third 100mg if needed...i havent decided yet as my 100mg pill are 2 pills at 50mg and i may just take 50mg for the second cycle as well ....

Quinny. Fingers crossed for you IUIs. I was on 100mg Clomid when I took it last month and had one day when I spent most of the day in tears or choking back the sobs, which really isn't like me. It's an awful feeling, like really, really bad PMT!
Miel, I wondered what had happened to you. Fingers crossed that your first cycle of Clomid this time is a lucky one!
Brill, enjoy the bding! I have to admit that the last few cycles it had become a bit of a chore. Where's the romance gone?! This cycle where I haven't had the scans & Clomid & blood tests it was more spontaneous!

Ellie we have vowed this month to try and make :sex: as natural as possible. Although it is still being scheduled (every other day from CD8 until OPK and FF confirm O) I am trying to focus on just enjoying the act rather then what we hope to accomplish. TBH the last few cycles have been a nightmare for keeping up the :sex: as I just found it so tedious :blush:

Quinny I have just emailed a friend complaining about how tired I feel and not understanding why, it's the bloody clomid! Although I finished this dose last Friday I have been feeling tired and achey but it didn't occur to me that this could be the cause, I just thought I was run down! :wacko:

Good Luck lovelies xxx

Quinny, I hear on the hormonal swings! Good luck this upcoming weekend!

Brill, enjoy! :winkwink:

Meil, I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondering how things were going. I hope you don't need a second round of clomid this time! What cycle day are you? Good luck!

:dust: everyone!

This is my second cycle of clomid 50 mg and I did o last month on it. I was wondering if I should switch from cd 5-10 to cd 3-8 for an earlier o.

I am glad I'm not the only one! Today is quiet a bit worse than it has been - for some strange reason NOTHING tastes good. It is the weirdest thing.. I am going to blame it on the clomid, although I think I might be stretching it here.. :) But I swear, ice cream, cookies, my dinner.. I threw it all away and ate toast because I was starving but everything tasted like poop.

So now I am cranky and starving!! AWESOME!!!

:)

Here's hoping I can go to bed soon and get over it! At least I can laugh at myself which is a lot better than yesterday! Good night ladies! Good luck BD'ing - as mechanical as it can become, I have to say it sounds way more fun than my IUI's!

This is my second cycle of clomid 50 mg and I did o last month on it. I was wondering if I should switch from cd 5-10 to cd 3-8 for an earlier o.

It depends, how long are your cycles and what day did you O last month?

Tina I would say stick with what your GP told you. I was advised to take clomid between CD2-6 and I have never taken it at any other time and my ovulation still varies from CD13 - CD17 so just be careful changing things about.

Sorry to hear that quinny :hugs: I hope your food is tasting normal now?

:dust: xxx

Thanks! The food aversion is gone but the crankiness persists.. It could be due to the fact we are in the middle of a blizzard and we haven't had any heat or electricity since 5:30am. I am freezing my butt off!

I have taken clomid 3-7 and 5-9 and it didn't change my ovulation at all. I still surged on day 14, no matter which day I started. I would just listen to what your dr says. My dr's gave me a window; he said start any time from day 3-5. I read, and this could be totally incorrect, if you take it day 3, there is a better chance you will have multiple but less mature follicles at ovulation as opposed to day 5 when you have less a chance multiples but a better chance for a more mature follicle to be released. So I stick with day 5. But like I said, there might not be a single shred of truth in that! It would be a good question for a doctor.. I keep forgetting to ask!

Thanks Quinny that is intersesting.

I will have taken 3 rounds of clomid at the end of this cycle (one resulting in pregnancy, one :bfn: and one not yet ovulated) so if I have to request some more pills I may ask about this as although I would love twins I will take whatever I can get atm :haha:

Quinny, I hear on the hormonal swings! Good luck this upcoming weekend!

Brill, enjoy! :winkwink:

Meil, I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondering how things were going. I hope you don't need a second round of clomid this time! What cycle day are you? Good luck!

:dust: everyone!

CD17 and 2 DPO ..Expecting to test around Saturday the 22nd...we will see..i think its more commun to be pg on the cycle of clomid or third that the first one as from what i read ..we should see...

Can I join you ladies?
I started clomid this cycle for CD5-9 . I would of taken it 3-7 but I only got the script on CD4. So far I am feeling ok, I have had headaches,mild cramping, bloating and a mini-nervous breakdown but all in all I am ok.

I was put on clomid because we have been trying for over a year with no luck and had an HSG done on Nov22,2010 and it showed a blocked left tube. After going through referal Hell I was finally able to see an RE on Jan10,2011 and he said that I had 2 options to get pregnant.
1. Meds starting with Clomid then a Lap or
2. Lap first and if that didn't mess me up further then we would start meds.

Of course I chose option 1 lol. So here I am, I normally Ovulate on CD 15-16 I get the positive OPK on CD15.
Anyone on the 5-9 that can give me advice on when to start useing the OPK's?

I have a scan on the 28th to make sure I ovulated this month. The OPK's have shown that I ovulate on my own but the doc just needs a confirmation.

Hey ladies, I'd like to join you all. I'm currently taking Provera to induce AF after my second anovulatory Clomid cycle. I will be taking 150 mg CD 5-9.

I was just diagnosed with PCOS in September 2010 and started Clomid shortly after. I'm hoping and praying that 150 mg will be successful!

Hey ladies, I'd like to join you all. I'm currently taking Provera to induce AF after my second anovulatory Clomid cycle. I will be taking 150 mg CD 5-9.

I was just diagnosed with PCOS in September 2010 and started Clomid shortly after. I'm hoping and praying that 150 mg will be successful!

Hi. I'm new too . Well to the thread not the forum lol

Can I join you ladies?
I started clomid this cycle for CD5-9 . I would of taken it 3-7 but I only got the script on CD4. So far I am feeling ok, I have had headaches,mild cramping, bloating and a mini-nervous breakdown but all in all I am ok.

I was put on clomid because we have been trying for over a year with no luck and had an HSG done on Nov22,2010 and it showed a blocked left tube. After going through referal Hell I was finally able to see an RE on Jan10,2011 and he said that I had 2 options to get pregnant.
1. Meds starting with Clomid then a Lap or
2. Lap first and if that didn't mess me up further then we would start meds.

Of course I chose option 1 lol. So here I am, I normally Ovulate on CD 15-16 I get the positive OPK on CD15.
Anyone on the 5-9 that can give me advice on when to start useing the OPK's?

I have a scan on the 28th to make sure I ovulated this month. The OPK's have shown that I ovulate on my own but the doc just needs a confirmation.

Welcom Killeen, I am CD5-9 with clomid and my FS told me to start testing on day 10. I usually O 5 or 6 days after the last pill.

Welcome Killeen and Wanting! I wish you two a ton of luck this.month!

Killeen, you can start using OPK's three days after your last pill if you wanted to. I did 100mg cd3-7 so no advice there but Quinny had some good advice just a couple of posts earlier and Hope's post too.

So just one mini-nervous break down!? You're lucky! LOL

Wanting, 150mg off the bat! I'd hate to see my mood swings at that dosage! Good luck on your scan!

Meil, are you prepared for the possibility of twins this go around? :winkwink:

hi girls--just dropping in and saying hi--im cd 10 today.....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"