Anyone on Clomid?

Hi everyone,

I am on my first round of Clomid 50mg (today was the second pill). The Dr told me that my husband should refrain from ejaculation of any kind for at least two days before ovulation but no more than 5 days prior. I ovulate on my own but I would imagine it would happen sooner than normal. I'm curious at how soon I will ovulate after the 5th pill. Can anyone tell me how soon they ovulated after the 5th pill so I can see if it is pretty consistent? Also if anyone knows any tricks at getting through the side effects of Clomid I would appreciate anything you are willing to share.

Thanks,
Hope

i think i heard this once but i thought it was more for men with a low sperm count ...but i may be wrong i will do as my doctor said for sure :)

As for Robussien i only heard about it in the forum it was never advice to me by my OBGYN ...but like i said if the doc said go for it you should...

i did use Pre seed everytime i try to concieve even with clomid..at the end i was not convince it work but i could not stop using it either as i was to scare to use a normal lube ...so i am not using it right now as i am not taking comid either but now i am back to ttc i want to put all the chance on my side and if no baby this cycle i will re order it (BTW...noticed it went up in prices use to be $14.95 it is now $20 .95...!!)

Good luck to us girls!!!

Yeah, I bought Conceive Plus and paid $25 with shipping! Unless we're not ttc, I use the conceive plus b.c on another forum I read that regular lube actually slows down sperm! Also some regular lube has spermicide but I don't know if they all do. Now my ob nurse said you could use vegetable oil and we did try before I bought the Conceive, it worked! That's when we got PG the second time (well that's also the first time we used OPK's which sure did help too). Only thing though is that it's really slippery, I think more so than the Conceive, you definitely don't want to use more than a few drops.

what is pre seed?? ive seen it come up alot but not sure how its suppose to help...

what is pre seed?? ive seen it come up alot but not sure how its suppose to help...

Pre seed and Conception plus are lubes to help with conception. It's more water than regular lube and is the right pH for sperm survival. I got PG the first time without any help but afterwards I felt I wasn't wet enough. I bought my stuff online at Amazon. Someone did a comparison thread and Conception plus was more alkaline than Pre seed which is what sperm like, and is more watery, BUT, Pre seed comes in applicators so you can get it up there easier where Conception plus is a tube and you'd have to use an eye dropper. If you get it, don't use too much though or you'll be too slippery and it makes it harder on the guy.

can i find any of the two in my local store or do i have to order online?

If you are State side Waiting, you'll have to order online. I'm not sure about Canada or England. You're just a few days from O, right?

can i find any of the two in my local store or do i have to order online?

if you in the state just google the name and then it should redirect you the a the website ..if you put in your zip code it will give you places that sell it..here CA CVS pharmacy do etc...but i thin its better to order online :)

ok girls BD Cd9 and CD 11 :) i thinl we will BD until CD16 to make sure ...i am doing evey other day method right now...

When are we testing girls :)?

i think will probably test around November 29 if Af doesnt show or december 1 ...

What about you girls ?

Good luck Miel!

I'll probably cave and test the 21st instead of the 23rd.

Grouchy! A bit hormonal and tired but I didn't sleep enough over the weekend. Even my husband was like "you need a nap!" :hehe:

How was your weekend? Ya know, between BDing! :winkwink:

Is clomid like soya ladies xx what does it do how does it help xx

Hi ladies, I am currently on cd17, today is my last day to BD, so what now? Is it the 2WW ??

AF should arrive 17/18 so i'll be testing a week after if it doesnt come... It usually does :(

Is clomid like soya ladies xx what does it do how does it help xx
I honestly don't know anything about the soya but I think there are a couple of girls on the November Testing thread that use that in the TTC after a MC forum. Try posting the question there sweety!

Hi ladies, I am currently on cd17, today is my last day to BD, so what now? Is it the 2WW ??
Yep, it's the dreaded 2WW! I'm have way through mine now but it still stinks. I hate the anticipation of hope only to be disappointed yet again. Sorry, that's a bit too pessimistic. Hopefully the 2WW will fly by for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->