Anyone on Clomid?

Hi everyone... I have a question and I am sorry if it is tmi, but I can't find a straight answer on google. Today about 30 minutes ago (3:30pm central) I had EWCM. My husband woll not get home from work until 7:30pm.... I don't know much about CM other than it is a good sign around the time of ovulation. My question is, does CM come before, during or after ovulation? Did I just miss my chance to get pregnant? I use the clear blue easy monitor and as of this morning I was still on high ovulation but not peak. I'm very concerned about missing our window of opportunity.

Usually EWCM comes before O and will last the day of, maybe the day after O. Don't fret too much though, I don't find CM to be the most reliable source of accuracy when it comes to O. Stick to what your OPK. Also, it's not necessary to have sex the minute you O, you can only have sex the day before and still get PG. Good luck!

Thank you tigerlilies. I appreciate your insightful response. Hopefully O will come very soon, I've been at high for 5 days now.

Hi Ellie, my doctor put me on clomid at 100mg right away too. I have a naturally conceived daughter (now 3) but we've been ttc #2 for two years and I am 38. I asked why 100mg and not 50mg, and was told point blank it was because of my age! I'm 8dpo now after 2 IUIs this cycle so am hoping for a BFP!!!!! Good luck to you and all the girls in here.

Thanks for letting me know. Keeping everything crossed for you this cycle. When will you be testing? How many follicles did you have when you ovulated?

I feel so much better to have found this thread, I felt rather alone in the whole Clomid thing, but it's great to be chatting to other people who are going through the same thing.

Hopewho, I would dtd anyway, just in case! How long have you been using the CBFM for?

Hi Girls... can I join in? unfortunately AF got me this month so I am now CD1 but I am excited because I have a plan for this cycle....will start my first round of 50 mg Clomid on CD3 until CD7.

My script came from my OB/GYN not a FS, so he is not scanning me or anything, just taking FSh/LH levels and progestrone on CD21. Said try this for 3 months and that is all he could do, next step would be a FS, but not sure if hubby will go that route, so this 3 cycles of Clomid may be my last try.

Hopewho, I would dtd anyway, just in case! How long have you been using the CBFM for?

Hi Ellie - I have been using the CBFM for about 8 months. Before that I used the disposable strips. But after months of pulling out a magnifying glass to tell which line was darker or what % of the test line was darker than the control line I broke down and bought the CBFM. <-- That was infuriating. :growlmad: It just wasn't easy for me to tell the results. It gives me a sence of peace every month to know when to start BDing. Normally once I get a high I would start BDing everyother day but this time around is a little different because of the clomid and the timing instructions given to me by my FS. We BDed last night and I got another high reading this morning (makes #6) hopefully Peak will come by Monday. The most high readings I have ever received is 10 but on the bright side I have always gotten my peak. :thumbup:

Hi Girls... can I join in? unfortunately AF got me this month so I am now CD1 but I am excited because I have a plan for this cycle....will start my first round of 50 mg Clomid on CD3 until CD7.

My script came from my OB/GYN not a FS, so he is not scanning me or anything, just taking FSh/LH levels and progestrone on CD21. Said try this for 3 months and that is all he could do, next step would be a FS, but not sure if hubby will go that route, so this 3 cycles of Clomid may be my last try.

Good luck :happydance:

this was about my scenario...3 month of clomid at 50 mg gave by my wonderful obgyn and if it did not work i was going to the FS (clomid at 100g + IUI etc ) ...but we got pregnant on cycle 2 on clomid (after almost 2 years )so good luck sweetie !!!

Good luck sweetie !:hugs:

PS: but with my obgyn i had all the tests done (even the ink test to see for my tubes and we did found a polyp...polyp that did not cause me to not get pregnant but we could have result to minimize my chances each months) my husband got the sperms test as well .

Thanks Miel... I would be delighted if I took after you then !! : )

I am a little leary/afraid to start this Clomid, have heard some crazy symptoms stories etc... and also I hope it doesnt delay my O??? I typically O appx day 13, but for some reason this last month I O'd on the 16th.

I am going away on Dec 7 (which would be my CD 18) for a visit to family in Florida without hubby... I just sure hope I am not Oing from a different state than him ! darn that would make me sooooo mad!!

Hi Ladies... I can see stress levels are rising LOL. I would have normally had Positive OPK today but for some reason nothing..... I'm not sure but has anyone heard of clomid making you ovulate later? It's crazy because yesterday I had some mild cramping on my left side and lots of wetness I was sure I would ovulate today... Also could there be a problem such as the sperm just not making it where it needs to be? Even when I stay in bed all night it still comes out the next day I don't get it and I'm starting to get little MAD!!! UGGGHHH - How do you guys like the CBFM? I think that will be my next step. My OB said we could do IUI this month but my hubby seems to have a problem with how it woud all have to play out :(

im new here shannalynn.. and I also had the question on if Clomid makes ya O late... I sure hope not... as I just posted I will be going away on CD18 of this cycle, and being my first month on Clomid I sure dont want to be away from hubby obviously!!...

This will be my 5th month using the CBFM, and I just love it... it goes to high, when your estrogen levels rise, then goes to peak once it detects your LH surge. I use smiley face digital OPKs as a back up in the evenings/afternoons as the CBFM uses FMU. and generally when I get a + on the smiley digital using in evening, the next day the CBFM goes to peak.

im new here shannalynn.. and I also had the question on if Clomid makes ya O late... I sure hope not... as I just posted I will be going away on CD18 of this cycle, and being my first month on Clomid I sure dont want to be away from hubby obviously!!...

This will be my 5th month using the CBFM, and I just love it... it goes to high, when your estrogen levels rise, then goes to peak once it detects your LH surge. I use smiley face digital OPKs as a back up in the evenings/afternoons as the CBFM uses FMU. and generally when I get a + on the smiley digital using in evening, the next day the CBFM goes to peak.

I don't know about it delaying ov, it's my first cycle on it. I was really worried about the side effects, too. This is day three for me, so only 1 1/2 days left. Then I'm seeing my gynaecologist on cd 9 for a follicular scan. If I was oving before, I think it was around cd 16 so will see how it effects me.

I was really teary on Friday, but have been ok since. I just need to cuddle my DS and DH lots, much more than usual. FX!

Hi ladies - This was my first month on Clomid (taken CD 5-9) and I got a peak on my CBFM this morning CD 16. I normally hit peak anywhere from CD 13 to CD 21 with repeats on CD 17, 19 and 21... so this was pretty much inline with what normally happens for me. I love the CBFM, good luck to you all. If this is not my month to conceive then AF will get me around December 4th.

I am a little leary/afraid to start this Clomid, have heard some crazy symptoms stories etc... and also I hope it doesnt delay my O??? I typically O appx day 13, but for some reason this last month I O'd on the 16th.

I am going away on Dec 7 (which would be my CD 18) for a visit to family in Florida without hubby... I just sure hope I am not Oing from a different state than him ! darn that would make me sooooo mad!!

I did CD3-7 too and O CD12. I'm sure some of it will be what your body is use to doing so you should be safe before your trip.

Shannalynn, do you put your feet up in the air with a pillow under your bum? I've read only laying down for 20min is necessary so I lay there for 30min. The cum is definitely going to leak out though, no stopping that!

Ellie, feeling any differently with the clomid? I didn't think it was too bad.

Hope, FX'd you catch a eggie!!!!

Miel, what dpo are you now?

:dust: to everyone for good luck!

thanks tigerlil... I just dont want my O to be delayed, if so... I will be ovulating from a different state than him!! cant make a baby that way!! haha

I hear ya! Did you take your pill yet today? I took mine in the mornings in the hopes that would help not to delay anything.

I did CD3-7 too and O CD12. I'm sure some of it will be what your body is use to doing so you should be safe before your trip.

Shannalynn, do you put your feet up in the air with a pillow under your bum? I've read only laying down for 20min is necessary so I lay there for 30min. The cum is definitely going to leak out though, no stopping that!

Ellie, feeling any differently with the clomid? I didn't think it was too bad.

Hope, FX'd you catch a eggie!!!!

Miel, what dpo are you now?

:dust: to everyone for good luck!

Hi, thanks for asking. I have one tablet left to take tonight (been taking them morning & evening). You're right, it hasn't been too bad, I haven't been weepy since Friday and am feeling fine. Roll on the follicular scan on Thursday!
Glad you haven't suffered any side effects.

ohhhhh nooo i missed my day to start clomid :( guess i'll have to start on it next month....
MY AF was very weird this month and confusing i woudl spot and flow and disapear that i wasnt really sure what day to start on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->