Anyone on sky...

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Have you downloaded Sky + on your mobile??It's amazing!!You can change the channel from your mobile!!Provided me with hours of fun,watching my husband say ''what the hell happened there??!'' when I was upstairs...:xmas13: xx

No but that sounds fun :lol:

When I worked at Virgin, sometimes if one of the team was off someone would go into their account and start changing their channel to piss them off :haha: Soooo not allowed and they could have got fired but funny!

U could have a real friends moment... (Phoebe blinking at the tv..)

Oh I'd love to do that to my hubby watching tv! Have fun!

Oooh I've had it for a while for setting up remote recordings but didn't know I could do that!! :D

I've never tried it but DH likes it.

We got a Smart TV yesterday and I discovered last night I could change channels from my mobile. He could get a bit of a shock in the middle of his gaming while I'm in bed....:rofl:

Omg i have to do this later :lol:

OH did this to me! I knew it was him though as he showed me a few days before. Still annoying though! :haha:

It's hilarious!!Not sure if it works on mobile internet though..I would so change the channel from the doctors or something.lol.

Snow Owl,you done it yet?:haha:

Can I just ask a quick question

How's sky broadband I really need to change supplier(with talktalk)?
Any issues regarding switch over and how long does it take?

Sorry it's off the subject :thumbup:

We're with Sky broadband and find it very quick and customer service is amazing :)

I can't comment on switchover as we went to them when we moved but it was about 3 weeks from us calling up :)

I did it :rofl:

I was in bed last night and he was watching TV in the living room. I pressed some buttons on my app thinking "oh no, im too far away from the TV"

Til i heard the TV go to maximum volume, he must have got such a fright :muaha:

Amazing! Haha Thankyou who could of thought a free app would be so much fun lol

Tom had a shock during the Man U game when it kept switching between the psychic channel, Africa channel and the god channel

Hahaha, we did this when we had Sky and Virgin also have it, so we like to confuse the kids :rofl:

Has anyones other half found out why it keeps doing it yet?:haha: Dean was about to start puling wires out before I told him..lol x

DH clicked after about ten minutes, he text me lol

Have you downloaded Sky + on your mobile??It's amazing!!You can change the channel from your mobile!!Provided me with hours of fun,watching my husband say ''what the hell happened there??!'' when I was upstairs...:xmas13: xx

My oh ahs it on his mobile does my head in lol. He was messing with kids other day kept changing channel and my daughter through a hissy fit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->