anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Patiently :hugs:

I'm really crap with words but just wanted to say be positive. Your test came positive, it's normal to spot/bleed when your AF would have been due and unless they told you the actual number, who is to say that it was low :hugs: besides, your cervix is closed. Rest and stay off your feet and stop poking around :thumbup:

It's nothing you have done, deep down you know this too and as for your OH, it is hard on relationships. Get your support from on here if need be, we have all been where you are and get the strength to talk to him. Maybe even write him a letter telling him how you feel and what you want from him.

Either way, we are all here hoping for you and your OH's bean to be sticky :hugs:

XxX

I have been lurking ladies, just not feeling the excitement this month :dohh:

I also won't be testing on the 5th as I ovulated later, possibly test on the 7th if the witch hasnt already shown her ugly mush!

Good luck and :dust: to all :flower:

XxX

How in the world do you stay stress free during the TWW after a MC?? Any advice??

I am already in panic mode and I am not officially in the TWW yet...

Patiently, I'm so sorry to hear about your OH and the threat of a second MC. My hubby was really freaked out after our MC in January. Men have such a very different way of dealing with it than we do. Just try to focus on taking care of yourself :hugs:

As for the testing, maybe think about a new doctor! My doctor did every test imaginable without me even asking for it after my MC of our twin angels. He ran test after test that I didn't even know about until he called me with the restults and sent me in for an HSG, which is an xray of your lady parts (uterus, ovaries, etc). Sometimes it just takes the right doctor and not 3 MC's. That's insane.

Good luck to you!! :hugs: :flower:

Lwood....:hugs: it is so hard to not let it take over your life. Just know you're not alone in this :hugs:

Vent away hun

XxX

Sorry for dropping in and out like this but I feel crazy if I don't forget about the TTC thing for a few days. I've been living my life as if I'm NOT in the TWW and then it hits me...I might be pregnant. Then I drag out all my pregnancy books, come on here and read various threads, symptom spot, and so on. I am frazzled again!

I don't know if I should give up jogging or keep it up, have kinky sex with Coach, lay out in the sun, go swimming at the lake...I want to do all that but sometimes I'm just scared to, worried that it'll jephardize my potential fetus. I want to cry....by my calculations, if I'm preggo this cycle, the baby should be making his/her way into my uterus today. Funny feeling, isn't it??

Baby dust to all and good luck! I hope we all get our BFP soon. Thanks for putting up with an incoherant rant! (Symptom?)

Hoping June is our month! CD 16, took an OPK this morning and it was just barely lighter than the control line, so I'm hoping to ovulate soon! Which is good news as I thought that I wouldn't ovulate until late next week (cycles are irregular). Which means I'll be POAS father's day weekend if the witch doesn't show up! I'm also wondering if maybe I missed my surge, been having OV pains. But we DTD all this weekend so I'm covered!

Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Hoping June is our month! Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Mrs. J, Are you worried/nervous/hopeful to be pregnant multiples again? As much as I would have loved to have my triplets I was a huge mass of stress. If I get pg with multiples again, I will be thankful and take it all day-by-day but all I ask is for one healthy baby...

Hoping June is our month! Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Mrs. J, Are you worried/nervous/hopeful to be pregnant multiples again? As much as I would have loved to have my triplets I was a huge mass of stress. If I get pg with multiples again, I will be thankful and take it all day-by-day but all I ask is for one healthy baby...

You know, I haven't really given it much thought. When we found out we had twins in there, I freaked out, and had a million thoughts about "how are we going to do this" running through my mind. I did a lot of research about it and the chances are still high that we could conceive twins again (Thanks for the twin gene, dad!). But I guess since the chances of conceiving twins a second time are still high, I haven't considered it much because I don't really have a say in the matter :dohh: But to be honest, I'd rather just have one at a time! The thought of multiples is scary. My hubby was very excited about the twins but I was scared to death, so I can certainly understand your stress!

Ok ladies well June 1 must be lucky :) I am here on vacation and we are going to disney tomorrow and I made up my mind I wasn't pregnant and I was going to ride rides. Well I just had to pee and figured I would test just to make sure and it was positive! I'm in shock and scared out of my mind...calling the doc tomorrow maybe disney and cruise is a bad idea?

Hi ladies, hope everyone is keeping semi sane and having bd fun.
Patiently keep positive there is still hope yet, look after yourself hun.

Today I took a test midway thru the day I was having some pains and though why not! I took the test and walked away for a few minutes and came back and there was a very faint faint line. I could see it so I took it next door to my neighbour and she could see it, at first she said no way so I told her to get out of her dark dingy room and go where there is some light and she saw it! Any way we had a cup of tea and about 30mins later she asked to look again and couldn't see the line anymore and either could I. Now I don't know. I know it was there and i confirmed it with her and I showed her within 10mins and then 40mins later for it to be gone???? It was a FRER too. I will test again in the morning with fmu, I was so nervous when I saw that line. We have our appointment with the fs tomorrow arvo and I would love to walk into that office and say help me keep it please!

Ok ladies well June 1 must be lucky :) I am here on vacation and we are going to disney tomorrow and I made up my mind I wasn't pregnant and I was going to ride rides. Well I just had to pee and figured I would test just to make sure and it was positive! I'm in shock and scared out of my mind...calling the doc tomorrow maybe disney and cruise is a bad idea?

wow JM congrats, maybe just the teacups for u!!! Hoping for a sticky bean this time for u.

awwwwww JM im really pleased!!!!!
im 9dpo myself today & just waiting for my IC tests to be delivered so i may test later on,OH is whisking me away to a hotel for a couple of days to take our minds off it so i will try to hold out until weekend...or not ha ha!!! - FXD for us all xxxx

congratulations JM how exciting praying for a sticking bean for you! x

Congrats JM :happydance:

Justwaiting..fingers crossed it is your BFP and your FS can be on board from the off :thumbup:

AFM...still in whatever mode :dohh:

XxX

Just read the post...patiently im so sorry I will say a prayer foryou

Ahhh JM!! Congratulations honey!! That is amazing!! So happy for you honey!!

Now pleaseeeeee spread that baby dust ANd share your symptoms! Muhahaha!!

Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"