• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Oh patiently it will be a sticky one!! I'm so happy for you Hun, and it gives such great hope to others as you didn't have a clue when u ovulated etc!

Ahhh soo happy for you!!!

You've sprinkled this thread with it's first bit of baby dust!! Hehe! Yay!!

Well today I have no more cramping on left side so I reckon I ovulated yesterday and counting today as 1dpo,
boobs still have that burning sensation slightly, tho it is not as much as it was in th past 5 days....

Think we've done all we can.... Now the dreaded tww! Lol

how's everyone feeling?
Xo

Gl patiently!!!! So happy for you !!! Let me know if it a for sure and i will post a :bfp: by your name!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for me i am so pissed.
When i play with my temp FF is saying i oed either thur or yesterday. Well we took a break so we dtd at the wrong times. :( maybe next month...

Jm!! You still Did loads Of bd!! Those swimmers would be sitting waiting for the O!!
You've still got a great chance Hun!! Try not to worry too much,
last week we were bd soooo much and this week it hasn't been as much and this is the fertile week!!! Ahhh!! So funny, but sure all we can do is try and hope for the best!!!

If you o yesterday jm, I did too, 1 dpo! We can symptom spot together!! Xo

isnt it funny we both dtd a lot the week BEFORE o week. All i know is that i am done temping.

I'm seriously thinking of ditching the tickers!!! :growlmad:

I finally got a dark positive OPK the day AFTER (Thursday) I was supposed to OV and we did DTD on Monday, took a break becasue I was sore (sorry if tmi!) and did it again last night. I feel stupid and we probably missed the egg. My ticker is all wrong...I even had the EWCM and OV pains on Thursday so I know that's when I OV'd! I jst feel like I did it all wrong this month so don't feel bad JM...we're in the same boat. The next two weeks will tell, I guess!

If you DTD on Monday and OV on Thursday, can you still get preggo???? Because I think last night's sex was too late!

Fingers crossed for you, patiently!! I hope it's your BFP and a sticky bean for sure! :happydance:

Patiently, this is wonderful news! I hope this is your sticky bean!

patiently, congrats on your bfp. i hope it keeps getting darker and everything goes well!!

Mercedes- I've read so many places that sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days, so I'd say your still in with a chance most definately!! I watched a documentary that said when the sperm reaches the falopian tubes they kind of "power down" and sleep until the egg appears, so any sperm that would have been there from Monday would have been resting then I bet they woke up when they knew the egg was there!!!
I do wish it was easier to get pregnant, but all good things come to those who wait!!
It's gonna happen honey and when it does it'll be amazing!!!

Xoxo baby dust!

Babybaba i watched a documentary that said that the sperm "power down" and wait...It was an amazing documentary on bbc1 gave so much insight into what actually happens during conception...so Mercedes i agree with Babybaba...im sure the sperm woke up when your egg was there..;-)

Thank you for all of your lovely comments...you have really helped me out and im so grateful for the support you have given me since joining this thread!!! i will keep you updated...and i wish all you lovely ladies the best of luck!! sending loads and loads of baby dust your way...x x x x

Hello ladies. I have been convinced by some other lovely ladies on another thread that I did get my BFP this am at 12 DPO! So officially I am in the wrong thread but I hope that along with patiently that we can spread the :dust: to all you ladies officially testing in June! Fingers crossed for lots more BFPs and lots of sticky healthy beans :thumbup:

whaow fizzio!!! congrats honey!!!
awesome news!!!!
and thanks so much for spreading the baby dust!! hehehe...
lucky thread indeed ladies!!!! just gotta get through the tww!! hehehe

baby dust! xxooxo

congrats fizzo and patiently!!!!! List is updated. No one is in the wrong place we are all her to support each other. Testing in may... thats ok... Testing in June.. thats ok... testing in July... thats ok... pregnant... thats ok. We don't discriminate! :) Had some major af type cramps today while getting my hair highlighted! Hope it was ok to do... i am so early anyway and i might not even be pregnant.

Well I have loads of creamy CM, and I mean A TON of it.... I had this the last time I was pregnant. Anyone else???

congrats fizzo and patiently!!!!! List is updated. No one is in the wrong place we are all her to support each other. Testing in may... thats ok... Testing in June.. thats ok... testing in July... thats ok... pregnant... thats ok. We don't discriminate! :) Had some major af type cramps today while getting my hair highlighted! Hope it was ok to do... i am so early anyway and i might not even be pregnant.

Thank you for not booting me out!!! I agree, we are all here for each other whatever stage in the journey we are. BTW I'm sure it wont have been a problem having your hair highlighted now.

wow two bfp's already and it's not even june, hope to see many many more.
I'm trying not to symptom spot and just coast through this tww or what ever it is, My mind can't be trusted not to trick me. looking forward to hearing more bfp's ladies

I'm going to be testing 3rd June - Whoop!

:dust: Baby Dust to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"