• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Just waiting!!

I'm sorry that your going through a confusing time with testing! Arghh that's so frustrating that it disapeared... I'd say test again honey!!
I really hope this is the beginnings of a bfp, but if it's not you are taking the right steps with the fs to make sure you WILL get your bfp soon!!!

Lots of baby dust and thinking of you honey!
Xo

Nothing really except sensitive boobs and major constipation at 8dpo and gassy and thirsty and very moody and starving! Lol I guess more than I thought. I pray this one sticks...let my june bug turn into a love bug...please!

patiently - I'm so sorry you are having such stressful and worrying time so soon after getting your BFP. Life is so cruel sometimes. I hope you and your OH are communicating better now :hugs: Fingers crossed for next week. Make sure you get lots of rest

Juliana's Mommy - amazing news. Congratulations :happydance: :happydance: Happy holidays even if you are now not going on the rides!

Just waiting - I have my fingers crossed that next time you test you get the BFP proper

Just waiting- test again! Hoping you get (and keep) your BFP with the next test!:hugs:

Ok yesterday morning SMU I got a bold BFP on FRER (blue dye) Equate, took another one yesterday evening along with a dollar store test and both looked negative. Got up this morning dollar store test positve (the one from last night), I know evap....took another dollar store test this morning with FMU negative. CONFUSED!! My DH said stop using dollar store tests. have symptoms but I don't know. I am now 12 DPO...help!

JM!!! So excited for you and hope this is definitely your BFP!!! Fingers crossed and loads of sticky baby dust to you!!! :happydance:

Congratz JM!!

I am still in the OPK testing and I am getting positives and negatives all throughout the day. Weird. I hope I am not dropping multiple eggs again. Could it have anything to do with me drinking more water during the day diluting my pee? My pee was clear this afternoon (which is new for me TMI)

Congrats JM! I'm so happy for you! Now I'm hoping I can join you!

Congratz JM!!

I am still in the OPK testing and I am getting positives and negatives all throughout the day. Weird. I hope I am not dropping multiple eggs again. Could it have anything to do with me drinking more water during the day diluting my pee? My pee was clear this afternoon (which is new for me TMI)

More water can definetly dilute your urine. I've read to lay off drinking water and peeing for 2-4 hours before testing, so I try to follow that. But now that you mention dropping multiple eggs, I'm curious if you would get a positive, then a negative, then positive again if that were the case? Good question! Wish I had an answer. Maybe google does? :haha:

Ughh just been the victim of two nasty evaps......arghhhh!!!!!!

I hate ic's

Ps...xo

Lol thanks Hun!

Only reason I tested is my boos have been so sore the past 10 days... I truely think i my have od early.... Looking back over the last year an a half of tracking my periods I have 3 22 day cycles....so not beyond the realms of possibility! Lol!
I'm already holding my pee for a wee before bed! And then wishing the night away so I can pee in the morning !!

If I od on cd 11? I could be 9 dpo.... Mmmm

I guess we shall see in the morning!

How you feeling mrs hjo? Xo

<------- so uninformed... what is an evap?? Like your BFP is there one minute and gone the next??

Lwood I copied this from peeonastick.com

7. What's an evaporation line? Evaporation ("evap") lines result with the test's antibody strip just looks slightly different than the space around it. There is a line of antibodies (usually made from mouse cells) in the Control and Test section. The Control line binds with any liquid and turns pink (or blue, in tests using blue dye.) The Test/Result line turns pink only if pregnancy hormone is detected. If not, the moisture passes over this strip and does not turn pink. It may, however, become more visible when the light hits the moisture on the strip-- it may appear gray, colorless, like a "dent" in the test, or like a "ghost line." It may appear at any time-- as soon as the urine hits it, after a few minutes as the test absorbs the moisture, or after the 10-minute time limit. It may appear when the test is drying, or after it has dried. It may disappear as the test is drying, or after the test has dried, or not disappear at all.

The simple fact is that there is always "something there" that is slightly visible-- it's simply the antibodies on the test that would turn pink in the presence of hCG. When the test becomes wet, or as it dries, or after it dries, the antibody strip may become more visible. Therefore, all tests may have them. It is not a defect; it's just how tests are made.

A real positive is identified by its color (pink or blue, whatever the color of the test's dye is) and its appearance within 10 minutes of urinating on the stick. A line that appears after 10 minutes, regardless of color, must be considered an evap line and is caused by the test's chemicals changing. HPT's are rapid assay diagnostics, which means any results appearing after the "rapid" time limit of 10 minutes are invalid.

:D xo

Hey guys.... Well I poas (peed on ANOTHER stick) LOL!!

Arghhhhh I can see another line...... But it's soo soo faint!!!
I refuse to believe this is a bfp, as it's the lightest line I've ever seen!!
But praying it may be the start of something!!
Please lord let this be it!

I'll pee in the morning and let you know.... If this is true...I must have od really early, I guess hubby knew something I didn't by bding everyday from cd4! Lol

eeeeeeeeekkkk!!!

Trying not to get excited as could be a dodgy batch of ic....

Time will tell... bUT IM SO IMPATIENT!
Xo

I'm feeling good, thanks for asking Babybaba! I def. have some symptoms going on that I had back in Feb before my BFP, such as EXTREME hunger and if I don't eat I feel crappy (even if I just ate, it's crazy!), and I had a temp dip yesterday morning, and it's back up today... I'm really hoping it was an implantation dip... I had the same exact thing happen the cycle I got pregnant... An implantation dip at 5 DPO. CRAZY!!!! Yeah, you have have O'd already! How many times a day are you testing? I recommend testing about 3 times a day so you don't miss a short surge.

Babybaba, thank you!!
FXed for your BFP!!

Mrs. HJO - beautiful new photo!

Ohhh mrs hjo that sounds soo exciting!!!
If you've got the same symptoms as before your last bfp I'd say it's only a matter of time before you see that bfp!!
So if yesterday was implantation you could start testing from tomorrow or the next day?!
Ahhh I'm so excited for you!!
I think it's too much of a coincidence for you to hav the same symtoms as last time a temp dip then rise...I def think this will be your bfp hun!!!
Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->